SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Daelim S3 fuel injection DOHC 125cc scooter

sym7

small but fast lah...hahaha

Ha ha ha where got fast can't even bit R15 :(

so u mean 5/40 also can lah...

if ok i go buy one box liao...

10W40 is a better choice & how's the grips ??

( Goober Scooter Rider. )

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/siriusjones/scooter.jpg

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone experience engine check lamp lighting keep blinking?? Bike unable to start due to this problem, manual say bike required repair and maintenance.

Have check the following:

1. Engine oil level

2. Battery ok at 11.8V

3. Fuse.

Wonder if it is sensor problem. I cover my bike most of the time. And rainy season is already over. Will be giving Roy a call tml.

LIVE to RIDE, RIDE to LIVE

Anyone experience engine check lamp lighting keep blinking?? Bike unable to start due to this problem, manual say bike required repair and maintenance.

1. Engine oil level

2. Battery ok at 11.8V

3. Fuse.

Wonder if it is sensor problem. I cover my bike most of the time. And rainy season is already over. Will be giving Roy a call tml.

Sorry new to the bike too.

Did Roy solve your problem?

...Once Hairy Daylimson, Forever Hairy Daylimson...

Look like is ur sensor having problem. :)

1. Engine oil level

2. Battery ok at 11.8V

3. Fuse.

Bro,

U where got new Bird .... Very old bird liao Hee Hee Hee....

• 3 weeks later...

Problem solved. Battery was weak, I forgot it should be around 12.4-12.6V before it can crank the starter motor.

Quite disppointed with the manufactuer battery lifespan, only last for a year. My previous S4 battery not original can last for 3 years.If we take into account from battery assembly in the factory to shipping to the bike acutal running OTR, the battery is about 1.5 years. I was told by them that they had changed quite a number of battery for S3 already, i wonder if u guys with >1 yr S3 is experiencing the same problem.

Another issue is that the design of the exhuast assembly is not really good. 3 months after riding, i realised the mounting bolt become loose and i tightened it back during my routine wash and check. The owner's manaul only advised to check every 6mths. The grey cover mounted with 4 bolts at the tip of the exhuast will also become loose after some time, mine drop out halfway while riding!! So guys, pls check the exhaust mounting bolts!! Just sharing my experience, hope every S3 riders can benefit from it. Cheers.

Can anyone advise what is the total damage for 10k servicing? What does the whole package include?

1) Change of EO and transmission oil (manual state every 4k for EO and 12k for TX)

2) Drive belt and weight roller

3) Spark pluf and EO filter

4) New air filter or clean?

5) CVT Dust cover element.

Seems like estimate cost will be around $200

Problem solved. Battery was weak, I forgot it should be around 12.4-12.6V before it can crank the starter motor.

Quite disppointed with the manufactuer battery lifespan, only last for a year. My previous S4 battery not original can last for 3 years.If we take into account from battery assembly in the factory to shipping to the bike acutal running OTR, the battery is about 1.5 years. I was told by them that they had changed quite a number of battery for S3 already, i wonder if u guys with >1 yr S3 is experiencing the same problem.

Another issue is that the design of the exhuast assembly is not really good. 3 months after riding, i realised the mounting bolt become loose and i tightened it back during my routine wash and check. The owner's manaul only advised to check every 6mths. The grey cover mounted with 4 bolts at the tip of the exhuast will also become loose after some time, mine drop out halfway while riding!! So guys, pls check the exhaust mounting bolts!! Just sharing my experience, hope every S3 riders can benefit from it. Cheers.

Thanks for sharing...

...Once Hairy Daylimson, Forever Hairy Daylimson...