SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

NYP (Nanyang Polytechnic)

lady_rider

I mean y u nv come for gsxr outing. We go melacca eat a&w and kulai eat nasi lemak u nv come.

Gsxr forum maybe they organizing go melacca this month. Track next month and phuket ride feb. Im on for all.

Hey ido go track. But im slow, even a spark over take. Me. I juz go try out only. The last s bend at pg is hell for me.

DUN RACE WITH TIME...

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mean y u nv come for gsxr outing. We go melacca eat a&w and kulai eat nasi lemak u nv come.

Gsxr forum maybe they organizing go melacca this month. Track next month and phuket ride feb. Im on for all.

Hey ido go track. But im slow, even a spark over take. Me. I juz go try out only. The last s bend at pg is hell for me.

DUN RACE WITH TIME...

Hey ido go track. But im slow, even a spark over take. Me. I juz go try out only. The last s bend at pg is hell for me. .

DUN RACE WITH TIME...

Hey ido go track. But im slow, even a spark over take. Me. I juz go try out only. The last s bend at pg is hell for me. .

DUN RACE WITH TIME...

SOBIET.

I mean y u nv come for gsxr outing U RIDING GSXR RIGHT?. We go melacca eat a&w and kulai eat nasi lemak u nv come.

DUN RACE WITH TIME...

SOBIET.

I mean y u nv come for gsxr outing U RIDING GSXR RIGHT?. We go melacca eat a&w and kulai eat nasi lemak u nv come.

DUN RACE WITH TIME...

Wow, uber lag ^^

yea, now in attachment everyday @ suntec, not too bad though, at least free parking =)

BUt will be back december 3rd, actually if you all are working part time, i mean its best to find something you're really interested in,,, Agreed with sobeit again, there's a price too, I can't really go shopping and buying all the clothes, shoes, games, and stuff i want, I mean its not exactly poverty, but its neither riches, even on my max i could earn bout 1.3k/mth (I have to sustain certain family responsibilities so that's where a chunk of my salary goes)

But all in all, which club you worked at? I used to work at zouk...

Then switched to turf club, then turf club + cook, then turf club + cook + valet (This was SUPER SIONG), then switch to tutor all the way. All in all good experiences =) thank God i have like all the best and fiercest managers who were quite understanding yet strict

"Wolves and sheep will live together in peace, and leopards will lie down with young goats, calves and lion cubs will feed together, and little children will take care of them. Cows and bears will eat together, and their calves and cubs will lie down in peace." Isaiah 11:6-8

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2010/9/8/17/be-an-optimist-prime-4756-1283979887-3.jpg

i work during school terms too.

previously when i was in year 1 and 2. i worked 2 jobs.

Just to full cash my sp & rvf.

now only 1 job due year 3 liao. just save and scrimp lo.

There will be a price to pay.

i cant really like wear branded la, dress up so nice la like all those sch kids.

i worked in a club. so wed, fri sat and sum times sun burn.

so i do not haf weekends, and ph to enjoy.

but its ok as i really enjoy my work as its fun.

and i earn ard 800+ on average a month during school terms.

350 installment, 150 petrol then the rest is fone bill and makan.

den on holidays, chiong more and save up for rainy days lo.

like insurance and stuff.

i know people studying and can earn up to nearing 1.5k per month.

It just depends on how much you want sumtin.

which club? Zouk? i know quite a no. of NYPians working there. haha

p.s. the rain is fked up today man! i lost my gloves cos i left it inbetween my handlebar and gas tank. freaking cannot see anything at all and im like few hundred meters away from home nia.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/angelzero2/images.jpg

drz you working as security or cso bartender or waiter?

"Wolves and sheep will live together in peace, and leopards will lie down with young goats, calves and lion cubs will feed together, and little children will take care of them. Cows and bears will eat together, and their calves and cubs will lie down in peace." Isaiah 11:6-8

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2010/9/8/17/be-an-optimist-prime-4756-1283979887-3.jpg

yea waiter. shiok life. esp last night halloween. lotsa of free numbers + photo takings woohoo.

ahhh miss the good old days of working at zouk... i used to work there as security but also had to take a 'break' cause they needed to send us for wsq course... =P

remembered halloween two years ago all wore the sleepy hollow mask =P but after midnight take off, safety =)

ahhh miss the good old days of working at zouk... i used to work there as security but also had to take a 'break' cause they needed to send us for wsq course... =P

remembered halloween two years ago all wore the sleepy hollow mask =P but after midnight take off, safety =)

yea floor stuff can choose to remove or not remove. but most remove cos very warm and it gets in the way. (mad scientist this year)

security was in AVP's predator costumes this year

Lol have meh?i like only one isolated lol

omg u must be the first there and last to leave bro. LOL

i was the 3rd to arrive and first to leave out of the 4.

trey was the last one to arrive, cos when i arrived only gt redbull, me and urs. Then when im leaving then i saw trey's DRZ E

btw also saw krr w/ rinoa heartily nearby.

next time i take photo paste here kay? lol

no one saw me... i also nr see any familer scram riders ;D

talk abt awful bad timing bro. u must be first to arrive and last to leave :p i came at 10+am and left at 4pm.

omg u must be the first there and last to leave bro. LOL

i was the 3rd to arrive and first to leave out of the 4.

trey was the last one to arrive, cos when i arrived only gt redbull, me and urs. Then when im leaving then i saw trey's DRZ E

btw also saw krr w/ rinoa heartily nearby.

next time i take photo paste here kay? lol

talk abt awful bad timing bro. u must be first to arrive and last to leave :p i came at 10+am and left at 4pm.

hmm.. 9am lesson and left at 745pm ;D not too bad la..

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022