SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

NYP (Nanyang Polytechnic)

lady_rider

lets me ask. if there is 1 same "cathagory bike" blow u and cut ur lane like nobody buisness will u chase?

dun risk, not worth it, maybe the rider rushing to somewhere else, emergency perhaps.

Chase liao win so wat, no price no nothing, other motorists will feel tat u are foolish.

Relax n ride at own pace :D

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Icic. Maybe they did their NS before they go poly?

Those i know who own Cl2 all like super onz bike one. 18 go chiong 2B. 21 got cl2 liao.

Saw a Haya and CBR there. Nice Nice.

Mine look like the flower pot beside.

i riding phantom. more like a dirt or sand to them only... but thank god cruisers look Big.. with my boxes and crashbars ;D

Seems like there are getting lesser and lesser bikes at the bike park or I alway go at the wrong timing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrong timing bro.. u try going to NYP at 10am...

I just got clamped last week too hahaha, but i guess i deserved it. Late for FYP then i park outside the parking lot. thought of moving it during lunch but too late :(

So far so good for me.. i park outside lot at Block A, i will report to the guard.. let them know that i'm late for class and will move bike later.. He just took my number and off i go happily..

cos of you and me :p

i think today adamant saw me limping LOL. malu

YEAH LO!!! why so HAPPENING SUDDENLY!!!

adamant injuried again? he like buang quite alot of times le..

Busy with FYP =((

I busy with school..

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

NYP security really bo wei gong.

My friend and i riding out of school. Exiting the side gate near block P.

Then my friend bike broke down and could not start.

So i leave my bike parked at the side way road.

Which is the 1 under the bridge, beside the fence.

And its not obstructing any traffic.

Walk over to my friend's bike which is ard 5 car away.

trying to see what i can help and stuff, all of a sudden.

the security came and wanted to clamp our bike???

we told him bike cant start and stuff and he tell us need to park at bike lot.

but the prob is now the bike cant start den how to ride to the lot?

But he just dont care and keep wanting to clamp with his stupid bicycle lock.

In the end not wanting to argue any more den we just push all the way out of the school and waited for the tow truck.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs379.ash2/65701_176002369095418_100000569694348_526694_4927685_n.jpg

Think you are the fastest? Think again.

Not only rich kids can ride class 2 wat.

i haven got in to army yet.

18 2b

19 2a

20 2

this year im 21 and next month will b a year since i own my class 2 bike.

i buy all my bikes myself working part time and w/o even risking my GPA.

Its just a matter of how much u want some stuff and how far you willing to work for it and some time management.

and not just keep say, 'i wan this and wan tat' but no actions.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs379.ash2/65701_176002369095418_100000569694348_526694_4927685_n.jpg

18 2b

19 2a

20 2

Its just a matter of how much u want some stuff and how far you willing to work for it and some time management.

same same. but wad bike u riding . y no come gsx out?

DUN RACE WITH TIME...

i riding phantom. more like a dirt or sand to them only... but thank god cruisers look Big.. with my boxes and crashbars ;D

So far so good for me.. i park outside lot at Block A, i will report to the guard.. let them know that i'm late for class and will move bike later.. He just took my number and off i go happily..

I busy with school..

i came sch at 1pm+ today, holy crap i ended up parking close to the bike lot entrance cos the lots near the sidegate all taken. wth

In the end not wanting to argue any more den we just push all the way out of the school and waited for the tow truck.

obstinate, just explain, if really clamp then complain lo, since its not an intentional act and u tried to explain things. its just that he refused to believe.

18 2b

19 2a

20 2

true. but i haven thot of getting a cls2 yet, wanting to get the best if going for cls2 but out of my reach, 30k for a 796 wahahaha

same bro, i saved 2 yrs of NS pay + moonlighting to full cash for my current ride.

why gsxr? if i ever sway from the MOTARD path and go for cls 2, it will either be a gsxr1000/r6 or a streetfighter if i am allowed to dream.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/angelzero2/images.jpg

I busy with school..

i came sch at 1pm+ today, holy crap i ended up parking close to the bike lot entrance cos the lots near the sidegate all taken. wth

obstinate, just explain, if really clamp then complain lo, since its not an intentional act and u tried to explain things. its just that he refused to believe.

18 2b

19 2a

20 2

true. but i haven thot of getting a cls2 yet, wanting to get the best if going for cls2 but out of my reach, 30k for a 796 wahahaha

same bro, i saved 2 yrs of NS pay + moonlighting to full cash for my current ride.

why gsxr? if i ever sway from the MOTARD path and go for cls 2, it will either be a gsxr1000/r6 or a streetfighter if i am allowed to dream.

ever considered joining the cruiser family? =D

18 2b

19 2a

20 2

and not just keep say, 'i wan this and wan tat' but no actions. Amen

Respect!

Agree, I also used to pull 2-3 jobs staggered to afford my bike, school fees, and living expenses, without compromising on my savings and responsibilities to my household. Now I'm giving tuition, and with bike, my tutee can be anywhere, and I can still accept the case.

It's just a matter of prioritizing on what one really wants.

"I got no time to work" -> After school go L4D2, Dota, pool

"$5/hr? Huh? So low" -> Any work is better than doing nothing (I get this the most when asked to intro a job, my common reply is mac/fish and co/waitering because sure got vacancy, training + meals + Uniform provided, and flexible)

"Bike so expensive" -> It's not expensive, it's you have no income, Translate: You can't afford it

But all in all, its rare to find students who can work hard towards their goal, soBeit, jia you!

Edited by Icomeforyou

"Wolves and sheep will live together in peace, and leopards will lie down with young goats, calves and lion cubs will feed together, and little children will take care of them. Cows and bears will eat together, and their calves and cubs will lie down in peace." Isaiah 11:6-8

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2010/9/8/17/be-an-optimist-prime-4756-1283979887-3.jpg

SOrry double post

"Wolves and sheep will live together in peace, and leopards will lie down with young goats, calves and lion cubs will feed together, and little children will take care of them. Cows and bears will eat together, and their calves and cubs will lie down in peace." Isaiah 11:6-8

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2010/9/8/17/be-an-optimist-prime-4756-1283979887-3.jpg

what u meant bro?

Yeah. NOt rich kid can ride class 2 leh. TOtally agree with you. Had mine for 4 years liao. Work my butt out for it.

haha, i like this.

Respect!

Agree, I also used to pull 2-3 jobs staggered to afford my bike, school fees, and living expenses, without compromising on my savings and responsibilities to my household. Now I'm giving tuition, and with bike, my tutee can be anywhere, and I can still accept the case.

"$5/hr? Huh? So low" -> Any work is better than doing nothing (I get this the most when asked to intro a job, my common reply is mac/fish and co/waitering because sure got vacancy, training + meals + Uniform provided, and flexible)

"Bike so expensive" -> It's not expensive, it's you have no income, Translate: You can't afford it

But all in all, its rare to find students who can work hard towards their goal, soBeit, jia you!

Good Good, common interest.

Any 1 here go track? can go tgt!

what u meant bro?

Yeah. NOt rich kid can ride class 2 leh. TOtally agree with you. Had mine for 4 years liao. Work my butt out for it.

haha, i like this.

Respect!

what u meant bro?

haha, i like this.

Haha good morning, don't want la, later my phantom chop you =P make you lao kui... =P

Sorry double post, my network super laggy....

Will reduce posting while at work =(

haha, i seen really fast cubs and kr on the track.

Not going down to race bro.

Just for the experience and pleasure.

Making you have more control with ur bike and getting us to ur bike.

hahahhaha

cruisers are not my kind of thing... not even harley fascinates me.

what u meant bro?

haha, i like this.

my 400 cant beat anyone on the str8s :(( on the track that is.

haha, i seen really fast cubs and kr on the track.

Not going down to race bro.

Just for the experience and pleasure.

Making you have more control with ur bike and getting us to ur bike.

hahahhaha

cubs and kr can do uber tight cornering ma, i wont be surprised if they can win a couple of cls 2A in the mettle games 10'(singapore flyer route) If the motards were to pit against cubs. OFC that is not possible since cubs race and motards race are separated.

18 2b

19 2a

20 2

wa.. then how u substan your class 2 by moonlighting? can share with me??

each sem holiday i work and chiong.. the most $1k only.. so year 2 sem 2.. around 3k only.. then mins off insurance and road tax.... enough mehz?

Their management abit screwed de la.... this cannot that cannot..

Haha good morning, don't want la, later my phantom chop you =P make you lao kui... =P

Sorry double post, my network super laggy....

Will reduce posting while at work =(

Lolz... till today still nr spot your phantom lehz dude... next time try to park near the stairs yeah... confirm powerchop u will spot my bike de ;D there's only 2 phantoms in school with side boxes ;d and only 1 crazy dude (me) who wears full face helmet riding ta200

Edited by jtzx

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

Respect!

i work during school terms too.

previously when i was in year 1 and 2. i worked 2 jobs.

Just to full cash my sp & rvf.

now only 1 job due year 3 liao. just save and scrimp lo.

There will be a price to pay.

i cant really like wear branded la, dress up so nice la like all those sch kids.

i worked in a club. so wed, fri sat and sum times sun burn.

so i do not haf weekends, and ph to enjoy.

but its ok as i really enjoy my work as its fun.

and i earn ard 800+ on average a month during school terms.

350 installment, 150 petrol then the rest is fone bill and makan.

den on holidays, chiong more and save up for rainy days lo.

like insurance and stuff.

i know people studying and can earn up to nearing 1.5k per month.

It just depends on how much you want sumtin.