SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

NYP (Nanyang Polytechnic)

lady_rider

should i or should i not? looking at the current COE tenders at 1.5k. i wanna sell of my ride by next year and get a x1R instead. Is that a good bike anyway?

cause ta200 value at 1.5k(currently) and Coe which ends 2012. total sum up approx 3k..

Not forgeting wear and tear parts to be change soon too... another $700?

so will it be better if i use that 3k to get a 4 years old x1R?

to Min the lost damage... what you guys think?

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

x1r is a gd bike, gd fc n low in maintenance, same gear shifting method as normal clutch bike, using disc brakes for front n rear other than spark135, looks nice too.

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

yeap, same.

some other kup kia using rotary gear shifting

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

:S jtzx selling? No longer wanna be pk ar? =P

x1r i think you can save a lot of money due to its superior fc , compared to ta 200, good for simple basic transportation though...

"Wolves and sheep will live together in peace, and leopards will lie down with young goats, calves and lion cubs will feed together, and little children will take care of them. Cows and bears will eat together, and their calves and cubs will lie down in peace." Isaiah 11:6-8

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2010/9/8/17/be-an-optimist-prime-4756-1283979887-3.jpg

well one thing's for sure, it sure is convenient having a basket at the front of the bike, to dump water bottle and stuff....

"Wolves and sheep will live together in peace, and leopards will lie down with young goats, calves and lion cubs will feed together, and little children will take care of them. Cows and bears will eat together, and their calves and cubs will lie down in peace." Isaiah 11:6-8

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2010/9/8/17/be-an-optimist-prime-4756-1283979887-3.jpg

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...t=#post6801616

protect ur endcan wif it, its very tough, can compare the quality wif those cheap ones!!!!

well one thing's for sure, it sure is convenient having a basket at the front of the bike, to dump water bottle and stuff....

yes ur right. but the x1r gives out more of a sporty look/ trendier than a wave do. haha. wave FC shld be the highest. if not pulsar's next

i think the wave saves more more fuel money than the x1r, no?

X1R is fast and expensive too... faster then R15 too... what my friend said.. using SP cabrator also..

:S jtzx selling? No longer wanna be pk ar? =P

x1r i think you can save a lot of money due to its superior fc , compared to ta 200, good for simple basic transportation though...

i only considering only. Hopefully the COE drops by next year bahz.. Cause Ta200 it's a very good cruiser and transport bike ;D i intend to Installment a class 2 cruiser after my 3mths BMT army... A cruiser which will last me for the next 10years.. haas... once a cruiser always a cruiser ;D rode my brother S4.. sort of hate the position too.

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

X1R is fast and expensive too... faster then R15 too... what my friend said.. using SP cabrator also..

i rather u get spark. serious. i already told u before, x1r's mods got limits compared to spark. unless u prefer its looks. btw i think their seats are different ( spark and x1r)

QUOTE]

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/angelzero2/images.jpg

Ahhh I need to get my 2A quickly, everybody's aiming class 2 .... :p anyways, jtzx, jia you ar.... relax if kena army officer one month 1k, still okay, but if corporal service, 420, wanna installment a 2 bike, like a bit hard.. anyways I'LL BE BACK SCHOOL NEXT MONDAY! YAY!! no more suntec...

no more erps!! No more 35 minutes ride!! I just realized school is so nice, the only thing they are short is a covered bike lots, that would be awesome.

i rather u get spark. serious. i already told u before, x1r's mods got limits compared to spark. unless u prefer its looks. btw i think their seats are different ( spark and x1r)

QUOTE]

hahaha.. For now i gave up the thoughts of Kup kia already.. Can live without 3 boxes man.. Come worst to worst pay for expensive COE and ride another 5 years then change bike le..

Ahhh I need to get my 2A quickly, everybody's aiming class 2 .... :p anyways, jtzx, jia you ar.... relax if kena army officer one month 1k, still okay, but if corporal service, 420, wanna installment a 2 bike, like a bit hard.. anyways I'LL BE BACK SCHOOL NEXT MONDAY! YAY!! no more suntec...

no more erps!! No more 35 minutes ride!! I just realized school is so nice, the only thing they are short is a covered bike lots, that would be awesome.

welcome home dude... Depends la.. Might get a 2nd hand cruiser or a brand new class 2 cruiser by then. Slowly bahz... Maybe year 3 during attachment bahz. ;D

get 2a and coi my bike...

Lol.. he might do that?

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

The one slashing or being slashed?

the slasher.

any kup kia is faster than a 4-stroke sportsbike wan lah, pick-up wise at the very least.

aiya just go for sth u like lo jtzx, at the end of the day, its the bike that ur gonna stick with :p

for me, my bike no top speed one lar, highest 160. but hit liao str8 away decelerate cos too much vibration :p

but i love it for its pick-up and height clearance and most impt, the "dirty lil stuff" that i can do with it

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/angelzero2/images.jpg

btw the amk slashing guy is my classmate ( repeat module) from NYP also LOL

NYP gonna go down the drain. last time is Tammy now this... next time NYP = ah beng school...

any kup kia is faster than a 4-stroke sportsbike wan lah, pick-up wise at the very least.

nonono.. ta200 faster then x1 wave ;D haas..

the slasher.

aiya just go for sth u like lo jtzx, at the end of the day, its the bike that ur gonna stick with :p

for me, my bike no top speed one lar, highest 160. but hit liao str8 away decelerate cos too much vibration :p

but i love it for its pick-up and height clearance and most impt, the "dirty lil stuff" that i can do with it

yeah lo... But $$$ wise, not worth keeping hahahha.....

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12