SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

NYP (Nanyang Polytechnic)

lady_rider

seen some cls 2 bikes, rich kids

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ultimately it is the rider, not the ride and the friendship that counts as well. Doesn't mean you ride big bike means you can't hang with small bikes right? I think that previous outing we had was not bad! I like the discipline in everyone that night... riding slow and easy! (Except for the part before we proceed to the last pit stop for late-supper haha!)

2 issues if that happens. slip road, our riders will tend to corner at a faster speed and may crash into the riders coming out of the gates or corner too wide causing them to swerve out of lane. so the slip road have to be plan really well if they wanna avoid that.

also, the slip road have to be narrow cos later cars turn in by accident cannot come out lol

True true, as an incentive and win-win, should propose to NYP to make this a combined FYP project =P

Biz - Determine feasibility

Eng - Determine how to go about

Health sciences - Safety officers

IT - Walk around fast and looking busy

Design - Design the new "innovative" bike lots

As you can see, being from school of IT, I have given IT the most dangerous, important, and risky job =P

Icic. Maybe they did their NS before they go poly?

Those i know who own Cl2 all like super onz bike one. 18 go chiong 2B. 21 got cl2 liao.

Saw a Haya and CBR there. Nice Nice.

Mine look like the flower pot beside.

I finished my NS already, and nah I haven't even go for my 2A, my previous excuse was that quite inconvenient and far since its at yck and i'm a marsiling, then they moved beside RP and I am kinda out of excuses =( So signed up for 2A already. Probably will skip the whole 2A bike ranges though...

not nyp leh. rp can? but always go nyp eat mc

Post title is NYP - but everybody welcome de la =)

Maybe we should create new CCA called Riders or something and visit each other's school, so envious of RP, GOT SUBWAY!!!!! but school will probably disallow because their concern is if you accident outside, not my problem, if you accident because of CCA become my problem... =P

Ultimately it is the rider, not the ride and the friendship that counts as well. Doesn't mean you ride big bike means you can't hang with small bikes right?

Agreed ^^

"Wolves and sheep will live together in peace, and leopards will lie down with young goats, calves and lion cubs will feed together, and little children will take care of them. Cows and bears will eat together, and their calves and cubs will lie down in peace." Isaiah 11:6-8

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2010/9/8/17/be-an-optimist-prime-4756-1283979887-3.jpg

True true, as an incentive and win-win, should propose to NYP to make this a combined FYP project =P

Biz - Determine feasibility

Eng - Determine how to go about

Health sciences - Safety officers

IT - Walk around fast and looking busy

Design - Design the new "innovative" bike lots

As you can see, being from school of IT, I have given IT the most dangerous, important, and risky job =P

And mine is the more stressful one. Thinking of whether it is feasible haha.

I like your walk around fast and looking busy job haha

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d158/flareon1982/Misc/1.jpg

BTW we tried having this cca in rp which we bring all the rider together and go do charity eg visiting old folk home. but fail 2years in a row. safety is their concern bah, cux we all are new and young rider.,

lets me ask. if there is 1 same "cathagory bike" blow u and cut ur lane like nobody buisness will u chase?

DUN RACE WITH TIME...

Hhaah hackers never park at proper bike lots ar? You only can park at the lots along the mrt tracks the bike car park...

Clamp like 1st time will kena warning, then will fine after that..

Yeap, that's their biggest hurdle I guess

For me, nope, cause I'm really kind of 'can't be bothered' and 'too lazy to chase' kind of person... Unless its a beautiful girl, then different, if guys, there's only a few outcomes, and none is what i fancy

"Wolves and sheep will live together in peace, and leopards will lie down with young goats, calves and lion cubs will feed together, and little children will take care of them. Cows and bears will eat together, and their calves and cubs will lie down in peace." Isaiah 11:6-8

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2010/9/8/17/be-an-optimist-prime-4756-1283979887-3.jpg

Hhaah hackers never park at proper bike lots ar? You only can park at the lots along the mrt tracks the bike car park...

For me, nope, cause I'm really kind of 'can't be bothered' and 'too lazy to chase' kind of person... Unless its a beautiful girl, then different, if guys, there's only a few outcomes, and none is what i fancy

Ultimately it is the rider, not the ride and the friendship that counts as well. Doesn't mean you ride big bike means you can't hang with small bikes right? I think that previous outing we had was not bad! I like the discipline in everyone that night... riding slow and easy! (Except for the part before we proceed to the last pit stop for late-supper haha!)

wahaha. thats like saying me la xPP

BTW we tried having this cca in rp which we bring all the rider together and go do charity eg visiting old folk home. but fail 2years in a row. safety is their concern bah, cux we all are new and young rider.,

lets me ask. if there is 1 same "cathagory bike" blow u and cut ur lane like nobody buisness will u chase?

i used to chase... but if its a higher cc i dun bother. displacement can never win on a str8 road man. and its retarded.

i used to get dulan when sparks/x1r/sp/krr blow at me & horn for a challenge but i tell myself not to be bothered... but when the hand sign comes out to provoke me, thats it man. even if my bike top speed cannot hit 200 but i can at least hit 160 faster than any of them. The rage spurs me to make reckless actions. heh...

just like the other day i got jeered by this p plater for wearing a full face mx helm with goggles, i was like wth is wrong with this kid. like he know more than me. pop one front wheel and ignore xP

i like the way u think but its hard and really hard to practise this kind of action when ur enraged by other immatured riders

Seems like there are getting lesser and lesser bikes at the bike park or I alway go at the wrong timing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe wrong timing, i usually park at block P if got space. my leg cannot tahan walking far :p

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/angelzero2/images.jpg

i now park at the lot nearest to the mcdonald. cux my gf sch of health science. its red lot, but i dun care. i dun even know wad it meant.

there is difference on what bike u ride.

whn i ride x1r, i was at the front of thejunction waiting for light to turn green. all other bike will start to queue beside me or some worst go in front of me even more. come on man i was at the front haveing a clear road alrd .

whn i was rideing my gsxr, all bike stay behind me . no issue with ppl blking or coming near u other than msia bike.

DUN RACE WITH TIME...

nyp hired full time wheel clamper.

job scope= move around poly and use bicycle lock and lock bike 12hr a day.

xdcphrx likes this.

hahaha. I go to estates management show sad/pitiful face to them cause i thought need to pay. basket end up no need sia for first time. :faint:

If its girl than yes. (Catch up than get number)

If guy. I will wave to them to go first. No point risking your life for this. :p

(Imagine this. You win them, they give you the finger. You lose to them, they give you the finger also (Same finger sign but with the "LOSER" attitude). Why ask for fingers right.)

I once have got cub kia challenge me at the lights. Green light, they are far gone. Only to find them at the next traffic light. :p

Edited by flareon1982

whn i ride x1r, i was at the front of thejunction waiting for light to turn green. all other bike will start to queue beside me or some worst go in front of me even more. come on man i was at the front haveing a clear road alrd .

whn i was rideing my gsxr, all bike stay behind me . no issue with ppl blking or coming near u other than msia bike.

I would like to disagree. Respectively of course. Have lots of bike trying to squeeze in front of me. There is even instances that they ask you to back a little so that their bike can be in front.

Whats so good abt at the front of the line. You still get to the destination +- 5 min at most?

i now park at the lot nearest to the mcdonald. cux my gf sch of health science. its red lot, but i dun care. i dun even know wad it meant.

not true leh. i ride DRZ, 2a also got ppl ka ciao. LOL i guess its partly due to my headgear and fancy decals.

actually i dun mind let ppl squeeze past me, but if u dun inform me or at least warn me, then in the end hit my bike, u prepare to get ur insurance claim by me

I just got clamped last week too hahaha, but i guess i deserved it. Late for FYP then i park outside the parking lot. thought of moving it during lunch but too late :(

i see the uncle always 8-10am this timing check one. its normal. they know what time ppl come in for lessons ma. haha. i kanna once, i ask for leniency cos my leg bai ka, limping cannot walk very far. So he ask me to faster shift during lunchtime :)

I would like to disagree. Respectively of course. Have lots of bike trying to squeeze in front of me. There is even instances that they ask you to back a little so that their bike can be in front.

Whats so good abt at the front of the line. You still get to the destination +- 5 min at most?

well... its not bout getting to destination 5min faster.getting to the front is not abt wana speed or wad. as a bike, our acceleration is faster than most of the car even cubs. so if u want to go smoothly having a clear front is the best,i have seen cases whereby lorry at the front drop goods, or worst .. also at the front line no smoke, no 2t, no sand or stone, ppl ebrake and slammed into them. thats y experience biker

try 2 squeeze to front to avoid all these. and some juz follow to squeeze and dun even know why we are squeezing.

yes in sg, alot of ppl like to test pick up! testing or 0-100km. in another word, trafficlight drag race.!

let me give another example. we always squeeze infront, if there is a lambo or ferrari at the 1st line. will u still cut and blk their way and be the 1st 1? or whn there is a cherry qq or a kiapicanto at the front will u cut in front?

this is a very debatable topic no right or wrong. but common sense will tell u not to blk other path.

Edited by hackers1

DUN RACE WITH TIME...

Haha true true I'm riding a Phantom, probably why no one bothers challenging me =(

They'd win and tell their friends, "Hey guess what, i won a phantom"

Their friends will go, "What are you, retarded? Go win a fazer or a w200 or something"

=P

BUt like what someone mentioned its good, they can win the first 100m, the rematch starts at the next traffic light =P

well... its not bout getting to destination 5min faster.getting to the front is not abt wana speed or wad. as a bike, our acceleration is faster than most of the car even cubs. so if u want to go smoothly having a clear front is the best,i have seen cases whereby lorry at the front drop goods, or worst .. also at the front line no smoke, no 2t, no sand or stone, ppl ebrake and slammed into them. thats y experience biker

try 2 squeeze to front to avoid all these. and some juz follow to squeeze and dun even know why we are squeezing.

yes in sg, alot of ppl like to test pick up! testing or 0-100km. in another word, trafficlight drag race.!

let me give another example. we always squeeze infront, if there is a lambo or ferrari at the 1st line. will u still cut and blk their way and be the 1st 1? or whn there is a cherry qq or a kiapicanto at the front will u cut in front?

this is a very debatable topic no right or wrong. but common sense will tell u not to blk other path.

No wonder so many ppl tail gate me haha.

i get ur drift, bro. ESP SMELLING ANOTHER PERSON's BIKE's 2T!!!

actually i take caution when i cut to the front when there's a lambo/ferrari. i dun wanna hit anything tho its fking impossible to. DRZ's height clearance uber high. their car is like damn low.

wah.. tailgate, if u ride bike they bang ur backside can claim, but sad thing is injury sure jialat 1 be careful , ride safe on road

that one true but provided u managed to see his plate no. or the accident didnt happened at night + in a rural road like GAP GAP (south buona vista road to pasir panjang road). There corner very nice but when cars try to play with u right behind u. its no longer fun but a safety issue cos if lang ga, u dunno if the person will 'hit n run'. suay