SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

sp or not?

revenge

i am going for my tp and i am extremely scared i would not make it. however i am very anxious getting an sp after i pass. many of my frens tell me sp gives problems, fc is high and all sorts of things. but i really like the look of it and cant seem to fall for other bikes. i would hope some truely experienced sp riders give me some honest comments of the pros and cons of sp.... thanks alot!: is it true that the younger u are, the more difficult to pass the tp test?

Looking at the ride tells everything about the rider

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by revenge@Dec 20 2006, 02:22 PM

i am going for my tp and i am extremely scared i would not make it. however i am very anxious getting an sp after i pass. many of my frens tell me sp gives problems, fc is high and all sorts of things. but i really like the look of it and cant seem to fall for other bikes. i would hope some truely experienced sp riders give me some honest comments of the pros and cons of sp.... thanks alot!: is it true that the younger u are, the more difficult to pass the tp test?

Just get whatever bike you want..You will be paying for it and riding it..All bikes if not taken care properly will be problemtic..So its up to you to determine that..Don't stress yourself on what to buy IF you pass your TP..Instead pass your TP then stress on what bike you want to buy..Don't count your chickens before they are hatched..Anyway :goodluck:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

i got lots of frens who pass 2b when 18 including myself. so no logic that young will be different to pass. u meet the requirement u will sure pass. i rode sp when i got my 2b for 1 year. and i think fc wise is still ok coz 2 stroke bike u cant expect good fc. the only thing i not happy with my sp is that whenever i rode 140kmh and above my bike is very shaky until 160kmh i buay tahan liao. other than that i dont find sp is problematic although my is a 7 yrs old 1. jus need to choose a good 1 be4 buying. anyway good luck for ur tp. :smile:

women are always the best goalkeeper

Originally posted by turbocharge@Dec 20 2006, 07:13 PM

i got lots of frens who pass 2b when 18 including myself. so no logic that young will be different to pass. u meet the requirement u will sure pass. i rode sp when i got my 2b for 1 year. and i think fc wise is still ok coz 2 stroke bike u cant expect good fc. the only thing i not happy with my sp is that whenever i rode 140kmh and above my bike is very shaky until 160kmh i buay tahan liao. other than that i dont find sp is problematic although my is a 7 yrs old 1. jus need to choose a good 1 be4 buying. anyway good luck for ur tp. :smile:

exactly sp is quite a gd bike but is depend on ur luck when buy it as the bike is already nt in production liao.try to get a expert or fren who knw bike well wan go wif u when buying bike so they can tell u whether the bike gt problem anot.but most of the sp the wear & tear is slowly come out le due to their age. FC is stil ok as i ride sp for 1 year when juz pass 2b. get the bike u wan as long u happy. pass ur tp 1st then stress for getting wad bike & dun buy it in rush tk ur time go survey bout the price & condition b4 buying.

NSR 150 FR 5716 U

CBR R MODEL FL 7167 Y

YAMAHA X-1 FBB 3508 Z

Super Four Revo FBC 7545

Phantom FV 2236

Yamaha Spark 135 FBB 2887 K

Super Four Spec III FBC %?00 K ( Current )

SP is definitely more expensive to keep compared to cubs and being a 2b 2 stroker, most of the SPs in the market has been whacked to hell and back oready. But dat doesn't mean SP is a horrible bike. If so, you wouldn't see so many of them on the road.