SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Anyone With HONDA CBR 150R? COme in!

badboi

Why cannot? I wear full face on mine everyday. After awhile you will learn to ignore what other people think...

True that. You have a point.

Scouring high and low for CBR150 and R15. Four-stroke would do.

Need to constantly remind myself that I took up bike license due to transport not race. :dot:

08/07/2010: 2B ; 09/05/2011: 3 ; 25/08/2011: 2a ; 29/01/2013: 2

20/07/2010 - 29/10/2011: Roadwin R125

21/11/2011 - : YZF-R15

23/12/2015 - 29/06/2017: BMW S1000RR

09/02/2018 - : Ducati 1198SP

Looking for plate no. FV1317T

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DOHC, I read an article it mentioned such configuration can offer a better top end. Some more the placing of Spark Plug, where it can achieve efficient firing compare to OHC setup.

I would say its a durable yet nice to look at sports commuting vehicle. :thumb: Yes, CBR hardly seen on the sales thread... haha.

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

Thanks for the info, did call up both the shops but one of it recommend me a CBR 125 (2009)?

Is there anyone out there who can advise me on what’s the different between CBR 125 and CBR 150? The sales person only gives me a rough info like CBR 125 is a sport bike where else CBR 150 is a commenter bike and CBR 125 has Injection. PGM-FI electronic fuel injection? I did some goggling but still can’t tell much difference. :/

its basically the same bikes. 125 is more expensive and the head looks like a cbr600 or the old model honda cbr929 fireblade. And yes its fuel injected.

Cbr150 is made in thailand with a universal head. It is a carburettor model and much cheaper... About $6k brand new.

Both bikes are small capacity sportsbikes... Almost identical.

its basically the same bikes. 125 is more expensive and the head looks like a cbr600 or the old model honda cbr929 fireblade. And yes its fuel injected.

Cbr150 is made in thailand with a universal head. It is a carburettor model and much cheaper... About $6k brand new.

Both bikes are small capacity sportsbikes... Almost identical.

would you advise me to get which bike?

of cos cbr150.... cos i riding one, and tried and tested... this bike lasts if you take care.

Why CBR150?

• Cheaper
  • Every motorshop know how to do this bike cos its common
  • Carburettor cheap to service
  • Head from far look like v strom :cheeky:

thanks, was aiming for 150 but this vendor keep pushing 125 to me. so was kinda in the middle of nowhere goggling for more info. this vendor also push me for R15.

Thanks for the info, did call up both the shops but one of it recommend me a CBR 125 (2009)?

Is there anyone out there who can advise me on what’s the different between CBR 125 and CBR 150? The sales person only gives me a rough info like CBR 125 is a sport bike where else CBR 150 is a commenter bike and CBR 125 has Injection. PGM-FI electronic fuel injection? I did some goggling but still can’t tell much difference. :/

I terms of chassis, I don't really see a difference only head cowl and fuel delivery. Seriously, get a 150 instead of 125...

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

Hi I passed my 2B and got a cbr150 fb plate for 4.5k and have been riding for 6months now.

I think it is a really relax bike because when I serviced my bike, I only change engine oil and spark plug.

So I was wondering what are the other maintainence for the bike:

1) Tyres (How often do I change them? What is a good brand? How much does it cost?)

2) Battery (Must I change them?)

3) Radiator

4) Braking pad/fluid

5) Carborator

Sorry for being so noob and thanks in advance!

Hi I passed my 2B and got a cbr150 fb plate for 4.5k and have been riding for 6months now.

I think it is a really relax bike because when I serviced my bike, I only change engine oil and spark plug.

1) Tyres (How often do I change them? What is a good brand? How much does it cost?)

3) Radiator

4) Braking pad/fluid

5) Carborator

1. Check if thread botak or rubber compound is old and hardened/cracked.. If yes to any of those, change.

2. As long as you can start without much cranking, no need to change.

3. Radiator: Leaking then change

4. Check if there is enough "meat" on the pad, if no, change. Check brake fluid level front and back or just bleed and top up at motorshop if you are unsure.

5. As long there is no irregular throttle response... no need to clean.

3) Radiator

4) Braking pad/fluid

5) Carborator

Tires? You can try Bridgestone, Dunlop, Pirelli City Demon...

Battery? Should last you for 1 yr or beyond, do take note cause this CBR doesn't come with kick start.

Radiator? I would prefer to flush it once every year and top it with fresh coolant. Maxima Cool aide is good.

• 3 weeks later...
$1800-$2000 plus depend condition...

How about the insurance for p-platers? hope it doesnt shoot up to 1k+ like other 2b sportsbikes. I'm considering getting a 2nd hand cbr150 if it is within my budget (otr ~$2600). Have read a couple of reviews about it and think that it is a good economical bike.

How about the insurance for p-platers? hope it doesnt shoot up to 1k+ like other 2b sportsbikes. I'm considering getting a 2nd hand cbr150 if it is within my budget (otr ~$2600). Have read a couple of reviews about it and think that it is a good economical bike.

you can call the companies and get a quote... p plate youngster 20y/o about $700...