SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

<Ride> 1DTO Seremban- Hilltop/Waterfall/Durian: 10 Jul 11

Gr8White

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you ....

bo pian~ rider lousy cannot ride class 2 bike fast~

I see limbs everywhere on the road

Limbs of strangers i have not met

Are the Roads that vicious ?

Or is it just Dangerous ?

Whatever it is, no one can predict what lies on the roads................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It the beginning of the end, when the Shurangama disappears.............

Able to ride slow On a cls2 bike is not something everyone able to do hor

har nor, only laosi rider like me can do it ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dose it make sense to ride a bike which is much more dangerest than driving a car

Wat make 110km/hr is a safe ridding speed .. Try crashing at 110km/hr without any ridding gear

Dose it make sense to organize trip which we will have to take the responsibility of every riders

In life noting make sense ... To each his own .. You joint at your own risk

Why did ppl joint when there is a risk .. Dose it make sense .. Thank you for your concern and your point of view

Post deleted.

Edited by Winners

And I can't event do wat a laosy rider can do ...

cos u not laosi rider, u are the devilman mah. tougher than BMW~! RICHER than me~!

speed is never a risk in touring .. is the rider attitude towards ridding , to his family , and his own responsibility ...

one thing i know .. is not to comment on others thread abt wat they should or should not do wat is right and wat is not ...

Very unfortunately, you still don't get what I'm trying to say and I meant no harm. It's true that this thread is not started by me, but, a word of caution if not appreciated, then just ignore what I have mentioned. I'll delete all my posts (except this one) in this thread. Regards

Very unfortunately, you still don't get what I'm trying to say and I meant no harm. It's true that this thread is not started by me, but, a word of caution if not appreciated, then just ignore what I have mentioned. I'll delete all my posts (except this one) in this thread. Regards

unfortunately too you dont get wat i mean too ... cheer

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

To answer ur question is SImple...

Its the Rider not e Machine...

I been to going Up n down genting with them all e way... i don see a problem riding at 90 kph ^^V

Pat, get well soon n on e road =)

Riding a Slow Slow Lao K =.="""

its never the group size? Doesnt group size contributed to the organisation of the group per trip? 5 class 2 (1000 cc and above) and 1 class 2b (125cc). How will be organisation of the group be? if its 30 class 2b and 10 class 2. How will the form up be? the sport bikers will have to ride 90kph among the class 2b? Class 2 bikes cannot go fast and must ride with class 2b convoys? If all sports bikers, who will be the last bike for the class 2b convoy?

Errrr......hmmmmmm.....anyway ride safe!!

May encik get well soon. ^_^

I been to going Up n down genting with them all e way... i don see a problem riding at 90 kph ^^V

Riding a Slow Slow Lao K =.="""

i am well ... feeling much better each day .. thank you

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

ya... had a migraine due to heat exhaustion... then had to help repair a stranded biker after the 2nd link fix his revo's fuel pipe... reached home 12mn.... next day take mc to recover...

Thank u for Gr8White leading us (he look super tired at GP esso lol)...

Sure have trip again for all to ride again !!

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn242/Gr8Whit3/Sign1.jpg

u may wan every rider to be safe, but of course it helps to be a bit more tactful in this case, u guys meant well but it may come as a sting to others. u and ohayo may have just gave us some insight on the matter, u guys may be expert in this field, but dun expect us here to swallow everything u regurgitate. cos i can also copy abstracts from other sites and voila... ! i'm also an expert. i say the best is 80km/h in the highway, dat the best bike is honda cub, and all must wear until ba chang before u r considered road-worthy... so, to be able to say some sense here, please not only be a good rider, but a good people's person also.

i tell u wat i feel about all your posts: YOU ALL ARE JUST GLOATING OVER ENCIK'S FALL COS THIS IS THE ONLY TIME IT HAPPENS IN ONE OF THE TOURS AND WITH HIM IN IT....! SO TAKING OPPORTUNITY U ALL JUST STEP ON HIM ALL U CAN...

now, please do not quote any of this post, i'll not entertain it. u dun have to care about wat i write the same as wat i care about yours. i just taking the example of rubbish talking on the forum, you'll be a fool to feel any harm intended.

i have to forewarn any others who is tinking about talking c0ck shi7 about wat shud be done and wat shudn't will be embarassed the same way i feel like it at my convenience. if u wan just send condolences, if not just shuddup....

well ah lau, if everyone tink like u we'll be having world peace...

Gentlemen....take it easy and just let it go...say what they want just like the one that got period recently.....I am still cool and remember "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words don't harm me" :thumb:

Gentlemen....take it easy and just let it go...say what they want just like the one that got period recently.....I am still cool and remember "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words don't harm me" :thumb:

yes sir .. reply fast hor .. cos i have noting better to do right now .. haha