SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

=== Bedok ===

X rev the best.. Then fuchs silkolene and maxima.. Ive tried plenty but dont ever change to OWS.

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

Forgot which grade but the thicker ones..

Whassup bedok!!

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S

Forgot which grade but the thicker ones..

Whassup bedok!!

Hello guys!! I just got back from up north. Went to Muar to visit relatives. Had a god ride throughout although the winds were bloody strong.

Btw I changed to Maxima Maxum4 now 15w50. So far so good. The oil feels great. Smooth even when the bike is hot and over long distances. Bike running on Engine Ice as well. And yes really bike doesn't feel as hot. Guess previously it was the coolant vs. water mixture that wasn't right because I was using normal green coolant b4 this.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul. :thumb:

Oh btw guys.... Does any1 know if Star Performance brake hoses are good? Any1 using them on ur bike now or heard reviews from any of ur biker friends using it? Want to know if its comparable to hel brake hose or not. Its still new and I think its manufactured in SG. Hmm coz thinking of changing my brake hose but undecided which one to change to. Star, Hel or Venhill... :$

I nvr heard of that star brake hose but saw it at UM before. Mine HEL

I think go for trusted ones better bro..

Bro who tell u manufctured in sgp?? My guess is order in bulk frm china and use own name for branding. Thats how star come out :)

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S

I nvr heard of that star brake hose but saw it at UM before. Mine HEL

I think go for trusted ones better bro..

Bro who tell u manufctured in sgp?? My guess is order in bulk frm china and use own name for branding. Thats how star come out :)

Hey bro... I asked a few mechanics whom I know from different bike shops and they told me now hel is no longer directly from UK. They are made here in SG. Only branding from UK. And guess what; they are manufactured in the same factory as where star brake hoses are manufactured. 2 different names are branded onto the final product. One from UK (branding only) and one uniquely manufactured and Singapore branding. (it was printed on the box "Product of Singapore" big big LOL)

Also I talked to mechanic from bikewerkz and he personally recommended star brake hose instead of hel (even though hel is more expensive den star). I asked him about hel brake hose and he told me: "Why u want to change to hel? Now got new one called Star. Better and nicer as all the fittings are included in the box unlike hel." So I asked him how come cheaper than hel and he said Hel brand from UK mah. Star is SG product. But both are made here in the same factory. Hel no longer directly from UK anymore.

What he mean by "better and nicer and all the fittings are included in the box unlike hel"?

I remember HEL doesnt have anything that state made in singapore. Its manufactured in UK.

My Hel also nice n good and got all the fittings too :)

I dont believe they are products made in singapore. Anyone can make sticker big2 say made in sgp too. I believe china made but brand is singapore :) unless ahbeng can pin point me the factory here then i shut my mouth.

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S

What he mean by "better and nicer and all the fittings are included in the box unlike hel"?

I remember HEL doesnt have anything that state made in singapore. Its manufactured in UK.

My Hel also nice n good and got all the fittings too :)

I dont believe they are products made in singapore. Anyone can make sticker big2 say made in sgp too. I believe china made but brand is singapore :) unless ahbeng can pin point me the factory here then i shut my mouth.

Lol I got no idea what he meant by the nicer fittings. Just got his opinion and a few other mechanics as well. Hmm oh btw I went and asked some1 at unique and he told me the same thing too. Hel now is assembled in SG. Recently only. And the distributor also change and that's why the prices have increased. I guess at the time u changed urs it was still directly produced and assembled in UK itself. Just that recently their business policy has changed maybe? Anyway I would rather go for smth that as been in the market for long and proven rather den smth new. So yeah Hel would still be my choice too.

• 3 weeks later...

Refer/Reply: to http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/67778-East-Side/page61

[FIRST GATHERING ON 3RD SEPT 2011)

Hi everyone living in the east,

I wish to organise a mini gathering.

DATE: 3rd Sept (SAT)

TIME: 9pm (Tentatively)

LOCATION: Gather @ OPPOSITE E-HUB BIG Carpark first then we head to Changi Village for coffee !

Those interested would kindly add their names in the list cheers

Guys & Ladies are all welcome, all different class of Bikes are also welcome cheers

1: James - 8 6 1 1 5 9 6 5

2:

3:

4:

5:

etc...

COPY AND PASTE THE WHOLE. Thanks!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e56/jamesaw/wevo10rsagc5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

No worries bedok os just 5 mins away frm any east side haha..

Been 1 yr last i posted here.. How time flies..

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

hi guys ...

been stop riding for quite sometime already ....

recently toying with the idea to get back a bike for touring ...

wanna check with u guys what the loan interest now adays

and what the maxium during for loan if were to get a 2nd hand bike ?

mean say if the bike still hv 8 yrs left .. how long drag the installment for ??

thanks thanks

2005-2006 ..... sp150

2006-2006 ..... wave110

2006-2007 ..... cbr400

2007-2008 ..... wave110

2007-2008 ..... cbr400

2008-2010 ..... Vios

2010-???? ..... Integra DC5

2013-???? ...... Varaedro 1k

Power is nothing without Control

• 3 weeks later...

Hi bedokians,

Whassup?

Honda91- it all deoends on the shop,ur choice of bike and ur budget..

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S

• 3 months later...

Hi .. Finally got my bike already ...

Anyone keen for a trip up north ?

2005-2006 ..... sp150

2006-2006 ..... wave110

2006-2007 ..... cbr400