SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda CBR 250R

Wallaby

if you guys is wondering if CBR250R can attach a side pannier if top box is not really suitable... there goes.. I installed it.. and was rather satisfy with the convenience of the box.

cheers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]292459[/ATTACH]

looking good bro! and i'm glad theres more people coming to our thread to chat! =D cheers everyone!

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sup guys. Been hearing there's a problem you guys have been encountering with the meter lights going bust?

I've been looking into it at the request from one of your riders, hopefully will be able to meet him soon to have a look at it. There's a chance that it can be resolved and I hope to bring you guys good news in the upcoming weeks.

On the side : how's the super ten going John?

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac46/Tachnicolour/Completed%20works/combination_2.jpg

Convert your backlight COLOURs at : <CMO> Speedo Backlight colour CONVERSION by Tachnicolour

I'm riding a cbr150r, but the guage is similar. I took it apart previously as my tachometer backlight died on me. Note that ONLY THE NEUTRAL LIGHT IS SERVICEABLE. The rest of the lights are SMD LEDs which are soldered onto the circuit board. Would need a real electronics pro to replace those.

Do you know that riding at 90km/h+ without earplugs is dangerous?

Learn more, and get affordable earplugs at:

SGBike Earplugs Website: https://sites.google.com/site/sgbikeearplugs/home

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sgbikeEarplugs

PM me to find out more.

Tentatively good news guys. Have changed out the stock lighting in one of your fellow CBR250R's meters. Some of the stock components were kaput and the others looked like they were going the same way soon. Replaced all with new ones with higher brightness rating. Sharp clear white on the tacho and brighter blue on the speedo. Drop me a message if any of you are looking to get your winking/blinking/gone backlights fixed.

Do note, I am fixing the backlights. Other problems e.g. displays gone missing etc may or may not be repairable.

Cheers guys!

Edited by Tachnicolour

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac46/Tachnicolour/Completed%20works/combination_2.jpg

Convert your backlight COLOURs at : <CMO> Speedo Backlight colour CONVERSION by Tachnicolour

• 1 month later...
Mine is being covered on warranty by loois. But it it happens again maybe i'd go to Bro Tachnicolor

Or were u not refering to the speedometee😁

Sent from my iPhone via TapaTalk

haha bro, yeah I was referring to the speedometer and perhaps any other riders to update on their ride, cause my engine still dies off when I just start the bike. Like after 1 min of warming up, I ride for a distance and clutch in, the rpm falls below 1000 and the engine just dies off.

haha bro, yeah I was referring to the speedometer and perhaps any other riders to update on their ride, cause my engine still dies off when I just start the bike. Like after 1 min of warming up, I ride for a distance and clutch in, the rpm falls below 1000 and the engine just dies off.

Seems like your idling is too low. I'm using Gianelli slip ons and the idling the shop set for me is 1.3-1.4rpm. In the morning when i start it actually goes up to 1.5

:slapforehead:

Seems like your idling is too low. I'm using Gianelli slip ons and the idling the shop set for me is 1.3-1.4rpm. In the morning when i start it actually goes up to 1.5

Hey bro! sounds good for you man, anw, how mcuh did you get your slip ons for?