SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF MaxSym Cafe

parotae

Fully seal more?

Semi seal less?

Care to elaborate more :confuse

maybe my "definition" not so correct, as below

my seal is like "protection"

http://www.mobil1.co.uk/why-synthetic-oil/synthetic-oil-faq.aspx

3. What's the difference between a fully synthetic and a semi-synthetic engine oil?

All engine oils are made of base oils and additives. Fully synthetic engine oils contain 100% non-conventional, high-performance fluids. Semi-synthetic engine oils (also called "blends") contain a smaller percentage of these high-performance fluids in combination with conventional mineral oil. Mobil 1 is a fully synthetic motor oil.

1. What's so good about synthetics?

All engine oils are made of base oils and additives. A synthetic lubricant contains more highly refined base oils than conventional mineral oils, offering you superior protection and performance. Synthetic engine oils provide a variety of benefits that keep your engine running at optimal performance for years, such as help to prevent wear, keep an engine clean, flow easily, maintain viscosity, prevent rust and reduce friction.

http://images.quizesilver.multiply.com/image/8/photos/19/500x500/1/Picture3.jpg?et=pp72A3vHiyWV%2B1gmEDuh4g&nmid=137248738

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha nt asking u to break the law, since ur ride also on projector, why nt HID ? :p will not have unwanted glare to front veh.

lol..true true;) coz if u want H8 in yellow aka 2500k it always comes in 100w type which for Maxsym 2 x 100w = 200w = Not good for battery

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/14045926/640/14045926.jpg

nice!

hmm my 2c review,

so far mileage abt 100km since yester :p bring her around.

- once start up, auto choke kick in, idle at abt 1.8-1.9k, once ok will reach abt 1.2-1.3k rpm. good indication of "warm" up.

- idle sound loud, maybe in MSCP. but on the move, cant hear anything, also maybe i am wearing flip up.

- pick up, if u notice u will feel the butt lifting up before moving, imo shiok! :p moving off quite responsive as compare to GTS200 (only own the GTS 200 for 1 mth before i sold it, cant get use to the speed) think move off is at abt 3k rpm.

- while moving, somehow my rpm is always in the 4k range, at abt 80 km/h.

- tire, felt good, got pilot power feel, it will bring the bike "down" during corner and stay there. not aggressive riding but u cant feel that the tire profile quite shiok. will "flip" u around.

- storage space as compare to GTS 200, this felt small although the stuff putting inside is the same (2 set of rain coat (OGK and those cheaper kind) and open face. will need a box if u want to keep your helmet inside. i am using AGV flipup, somehow the storage cant fit in nicely dun noe why. maybe the "fin" and flip up is obstructing, yet to try with shoei if it will fit in nicely anot.

- the windscreen is able to "go" up 1 step. thus higher profile. (go look at your windscreen, at the plastic part, below got two small screw, remove that and u can see how to upz the windscreen)

- rider backrest can have 3 setting but i am using the stock as i am quite tall, 1.8M, i am also going to remove the back rest and so abit of cover up so that my wife when she sit behind dun need to open leg so wide and possibly able to seat closer to u. (i was riding busa for a long period of time, so she always close to me, now not so used. haha personal preference)

- not sure of the FC, but yester went 1st link pump esso to the max shall observe on the FC.

that abt it. havent explore alot yet.

Yes!!! i like the feeling of the butt moving up before the bike actually move...feels like the bike wanna fly off :thumb:

Yup the RPM stay @ 4000 @ 80km/hr...i havent try 90 yet coz engine still new :D

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/14045926/640/14045926.jpg

just collect my bike few hours ago.

review? only 1 thing: I can't manage to put down the main stand... any tip?

Step on the mainstand guide bar till contact with ground, and stand on it with body weight as you move the bike rearwards. The leveraging effect with your body weight should assist to get the mainstand to overcentre position.

Yes!!! i like the feeling of the butt moving up before the bike actually move...feels like the bike wanna fly off :thumb:

Yup the RPM stay @ 4000 @ 80km/hr...i havent try 90 yet coz engine still new :D

Yeah same same

http://images.quizesilver.multiply.com/image/8/photos/19/500x500/1/Picture3.jpg?et=pp72A3vHiyWV%2B1gmEDuh4g&nmid=137248738

[ATTACH=CONFIG]223971[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]223972[/ATTACH]

i went to auntie shop and replaced my mirrors le.. cost me $45.

bro, front view pls. thks

it is plastic or metal ?

found this, http://www.ebay.com/itm/GT-Metal-Matt-Plate-Motorcycle-Dirt-ATV-Custom-Mirror-/150679059200?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item23152bfb00

Edited by quizesilver

Check with you bro here...

Just got my bike yday, and found it abit vibrating on the handler bar when riding at the RPM from 2k till 4k.

do you all got this issue?

definitely will have slight vibration de.. impossible not to have..

unless u mean vibrate until bike hard to control

Check with you bro here...

Just got my bike yday, and found it abit vibrating on the handler bar when riding at the RPM from 2k till 4k.

do you all got this issue?

definitely will have slight vibration de.. impossible not to have..

unless u mean vibrate until bike hard to control