SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF MaxSym Cafe

parotae

Check with you bro here...

Just got my bike yday, and found it abit vibrating on the handler bar when riding at the RPM from 2k till 4k.

do you all got this issue?

it is like the "bitting" point of the bike. it change "gear"

http://images.quizesilver.multiply.com/image/8/photos/19/500x500/1/Picture3.jpg?et=pp72A3vHiyWV%2B1gmEDuh4g&nmid=137248738

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First impressions after 42km......Total of 4 trips in a day.

Exterior LED lights are bright! Good for visibility to other road users.

Slight Buzz on the handlebar while moving off, not so severe as to classify it as vibrations though. Good thing is that it gets less pronounce with each new trip. Means engine and parts are oiling in fine. EO change should further minimise the buzz.

City riding - Easy to move about, no problem maneuvering between cars at the lights, probably well trained from my X9 experience. Engine response is above my expectation, move off at 2.8-3.2 k rpm. Seems to get lower as i rode on. The wider tires are very inviting to go lower while cornering.

Highway riding - Very stable compared to what I have rode before (ST 200, X9, CBR 400) I think the heavy bike plus full fork suspension played a big part. Rear Suspension is a tad stiff but I read that It is adjustable. No handlebar shake.

80km/h - 4000rpm

Things I dun really like - Back support for rider is already at the max aft, if I could push the support back a little more by say 2 inches I can really stretch out my legs, but that's me, probably my height (6"1). Turn signal on the instrument cluster abit dim in daylight. Other displays are great.

Have adjusted Windshield to highest setting. Take note after unfastening the two screws at the bottom you just need to slide the black trimming downwards, do not pry it towards you. take care of paintwork on the nose as you are doing that!!

May go change EO earlier than 1000km. wonder if the motor tiam can accept that. Would like to flush out the run in debris sooner.

By the way do we have free servicing with the motor tiam? Mine's Mah Motors....

yup this is the one that i was refering to...same price at 45bux and can choose the backing colour..btw this one is metal:)

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/14045926/640/14045926.jpg

Check with you bro here...

Just got my bike yday, and found it abit vibrating on the handler bar when riding at the RPM from 2k till 4k.

do you all got this issue?

yup normal bro..maybe due to the new "havnt seasoned engine"..so far mine vibration not that bad la

First impressions after 42km......Total of 4 trips in a day.

Exterior LED lights are bright! Good for visibility to other road users.

Slight Buzz on the handlebar while moving off, not so severe as to classify it as vibrations though. Good thing is that it gets less pronounce with each new trip. Means engine and parts are oiling in fine. EO change should further minimise the buzz.

City riding - Easy to move about, no problem maneuvering between cars at the lights, probably well trained from my X9 experience. Engine response is above my expectation, move off at 2.8-3.2 k rpm. Seems to get lower as i rode on. The wider tires are very inviting to go lower while cornering.

Highway riding - Very stable compared to what I have rode before (ST 200, X9, CBR 400) I think the heavy bike plus full fork suspension played a big part. Rear Suspension is a tad stiff but I read that It is adjustable. No handlebar shake.

80km/h - 4000rpm

Things I dun really like - Back support for rider is already at the max aft, if I could push the support back a little more by say 2 inches I can really stretch out my legs, but that's me, probably my height (6"1). Turn signal on the instrument cluster abit dim in daylight. Other displays are great.

Have adjusted Windshield to highest setting. Take note after unfastening the two screws at the bottom you just need to slide the black trimming downwards, do not pry it towards you. take care of paintwork on the nose as you are doing that!!

May go change EO earlier than 1000km. wonder if the motor tiam can accept that. Would like to flush out the run in debris sooner.

By the way do we have free servicing with the motor tiam? Mine's Mah Motors....

mine is free first oil service at my bike shop beside Dirt Wheel :) i plan to change EO once my tank is empty...

now still left 3/4 tank and i travelled 140km..i guess the FC is damn good:)

FC we will get the accurate reading soon:thumb:

Yeah, at 80 or 85km/h, rpm reads 4000.

@ 90km/h, it's a touch above 4000, can't exactly see it as I have yet removed the dash plastic protector. FC should do great for highway riding. Will compare notes again.

I was riding to the airport today and reached 120kmh at 6k rpm. Couldn't seem to properly break in since such 6k rpm was the maximum that I could go for on the road.

Mine also with Mah motor and another guy Michael Ang from Yew Heng Group saying the 1 year free servicing only include labour fee, oil & misc fee will still be charged... Michael Ang is the managing director of YH Group but I don't know what's the relationship between Yew Heng and Mah. I booked the bike at road show and really have no idea why it ended up purchasing from Mah. I opted to collect the bike at S.1 motoring though. Can someone explain their relationship?

Michael also suggested me to change oil after first 800km, 1600km, and each subsequent 3000km (while manual says 5000km).

This is what I feel of the bike:

- Shaking a lot at low "gear", like when moving off or at low speed

- Reached 120kmh without any feeling of the engine noise or vibration at all

- The bike is extrememememely heavy to put up/down the main stand. Or maybe I'm not heavy enough... 67kgs though. I still cannot do that after so many attempts.

Does anyone know about a remote control for bikes (like the car's beep beep thingy)? what does it do? can unlock the keyhole and open the seat or not?

Im thinking due to the new engine that why got a bit of vibration... hope it will go off after the run in..

now total run in only 65KM still got long to go...

hey guys..my bike alrdy touch 2ookm and yup..vibration become lesser and lesser compare to the first time i start using this bike:]

hope it will be more better or no more vibration when we change to fully syn oil..

I was riding to the airport today and reached 120kmh at 6k rpm. Couldn't seem to properly break in since such 6k rpm was the maximum that I could go for on the road.

This is what I feel of the bike:

- Shaking a lot at low "gear", like when moving off or at low speed

- Reached 120kmh without any feeling of the engine noise or vibration at all

- The bike is extrememememely heavy to put up/down the main stand. Or maybe I'm not heavy enough... 67kgs though. I still cannot do that after so many attempts.

wahhh u whack your bike alrdy?> my bike shop say dont xceed 90kmh/4500rpm during running in coz the mineral oil may have not properly lubricate the piston and may spoil yr bike piston if u whack bro..

To be honest this bike is the lightest to put up the main stand compare to my previous silverwing..

Hi, Guys, I am 1.61m tall. When seated on this bike, I have to tip toe both feet.

I think its risky if I use to pillion riders. Anyone got any idea where I can cut down

the seat a little. Maybe wheres the best and cheapest shop to do it.

Dont know how much can cut down. Btw anyone notice that the steering bars

seems kind of heavy and tight when manouevring. Any other nice choices for

the rear mirrors. Please . Thanks

Hi, Guys, I am 1.61m tall. When seated on this bike, I have to tip toe both feet.

I think its risky if I use to pillion riders. Anyone got any idea where I can cut down

the seat a little. Maybe wheres the best and cheapest shop to do it.

Dont know how much can cut down. Btw anyone notice that the steering bars

seems kind of heavy and tight when manouevring. Any other nice choices for

the rear mirrors. Please . Thanks

Cut seat? if u want u can go Auntie Shop or 219 (beside Auntie Shop)

The steering meaning u want to corner izzit? To me this is the best bike in term of handling and conering :)

Hi guys,

I just change my mineral oil at 200km just now:)

It seems like the mineral oil is so black :(

Heres a pix

I alrdy change to Mobil 1 Fully Syn oil (2bottle shop say first oil change free so i take the most expensive one)

After oil change believe it or not, vibration no more only alil bit of vibration but hardly noticeable and when you go on the road it feels super smooth compare to using mineral oil :)

you guys shld try :thumb:

And one more thing my fuel tank finally reaches 1/2 tank and travelling km so far is 218km

Which means Maxsym Fuel tank is 15l so half is 7.5l --> 218km/7.5l = +/- 29km/l 2011-11-05 11.36.01.jpg

2011-11-05 13.20.13.jpg

Edited by etkach3

Cut seat? if u want u can go Auntie Shop or 219 (beside Auntie Shop)

The steering meaning u want to corner izzit? To me this is the best bike in term of handling and conering :)

Fully agree with u.. Best handling I've ride so far.. Very steady

I'm only 159cm, tip toe too.. But guess I'm used to it since silverwing.

If u cut, next time abit hard to sell off.. Not recommended lo..

Bro you shd change ur gear oil as well... If I'm not wrong both engine and gear oil need to be change at the first servicing to be play safe....... As for the fuel meter show half tank don't know really half tank inside.. Pls help to look out and update us again.. Thanks bro..

Hi guys,

I just change my mineral oil at 200km just now:)

It seems like the mineral oil is so black :(

Heres a pix

I alrdy change to Mobil 1 Fully Syn oil (2bottle shop say first oil change free so i take the most expensive one)

After oil change believe it or not, vibration no more only alil bit of vibration but hardly noticeable and when you go on the road it feels super smooth compare to using mineral oil :)

you guys shld try :thumb:

And one more thing my fuel tank finally reaches 1/2 tank and travelling km so far is 218km

Which means Maxsym Fuel tank is 15l so half is 7.5l --> 218km/7.5l = +/- 29km/l