SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

“NON� : Newbies Outing by Newbie

willtam

“NON” : Newbies Outing by Newbie

Ostrich Farm Outing.jpg 5 desaru-ostrich-farm-female-adult.jpg 4 desaru-ostrich-farm-eggs-incubator.jpg6 desaru-ostrich-farm-grilled-meat.jpg SDC18864 -2.jpg SDC18870 -3.jpg

One Day Desaru/Sungei Rengit Ostrich Farm Visit trip via New E22 Scenic Highway !

Date: 3th Sept 2011

Time: 6:00 am safety brief, depart 6.15 am.

Place: GP Esso via 2nd link (Those who are new and do not know how to go GP Esso after 2nd link can PM me)

Cruising Speed : 100 kmh

Lunch (On Your Own) at Ostrich Farm : Ostrich Satay – Ostrich Steak – Ostrich Teppanyaki – Ostrich Burger – Ostrich Egg Omelette and many more ….

Bukit Inda Shopping cum A&W Rootbeer Stop (optional) on the return leg.

Bring: Passport, Touch and go card, White card, Money – RM . Ostrich Farm Entrance Fee RM10 (Special Concession – Usual RM14).. a good appetite

Highly Recommended: Rain Coat, Riding Jacket & Pants or Jeans, Gloves and Boots.

Strictly NO Slippers – NO Shorts – NO Singlet

This One Day Ostrich Farm Outing is created for Newbie with P Plate and Not So Newbie who have not ride further than Johor

Pls Register your Name – Your Ride – PM me your Contact

1. Will – TA200

2. Rick - FZ1S

3. Felix - RS125

4. Aaron - FZ6

5. Cool_Cruiser - Magna

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/images/misc/pencil.png

Edited by willtam

Love Doesn't Makes The World Go Round . . . Love is What makes the RIDE Worthwhile..:cheers:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey Bro last 2 weeks ago had liao at Permas Waterfront . . siok men ....

wa.. shiok la... too bad cant join u all.. got to work... but 6am abit early lei.. some more u meeting them at GP esso... which mean they have to be at the custom 5.30 sia...

TA 200'02 | JUN 2008 - JUN 2010

S4 SPEC3'07 | JUN 2010 - MAY 2012

FZ6 S2'07 | MAY 2012 - CURRENT

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af70/heskeydal/signature1.jpg

wa.. shiok la... too bad cant join u all.. got to work... but 6am abit early lei.. some more u meeting them at GP esso... which mean they have to be at the custom 5.30 sia...

Bro ... No pain No gain . . . Cant meet everyone timing leh ...sorry bro . .

Love Doesn't Makes The World Go Round . . . Love is What makes the RIDE Worthwhile..:cheers:

TS, i support your movement!

or rather, effort in arranging for NOOBS..

i'd love to join, but i work on saturdays..tried taking leave, but not approved =((

you guys be safe, and have fun at the same time!!

BMW R1200GSLC 2014 (20smiles/miles)

Mini Cooper S Clubman 2011 (10smiles/miles)

TS, i support your movement!

or rather, effort in arranging for NOOBS..

i'd love to join, but i work on saturdays..tried taking leave, but not approved =((

you guys be safe, and have fun at the same time!!

Hi Kelena wish you cound join us for the Desaru ride ya , however no worries more outing will be created for "NON" - Newbies Outing by Newbie. so look out for the Next outing ride. We also ride around the Island weekly , if you like to join us - Newbies and Not so Newbies PM me your Name Contact and your ride. Hear from you. Ride safe.

[/img]<blockquote data-ipsQuote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="IXIO" data-cite="IXIO" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="32207" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Bro, if 8am meet. I will join with you guys. 7am need to fetch my wife to work.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hi IXIO , the highlight of this Ride beside visiting the Ostrich Farm is Crushing along this New E22 Highway depending on that morning Sunrise , we may be able to catch the beautiful rising Sun from the east as we begin the journey from the west (2nd Link) this a beautiful scenery as we ride along this E22. The other High light is the New Bridge over the Johor River. We may do another Ostrich Farm Outing is there is enough damand ok if not look out for other outing annoucement. Likewiese if you like to have newbies friends for weekly riding around the Spore island cum Kopi Session please do PM me. Cheers</p><p> </p><p> [img]<a href=http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6095/sdc18777k.jpg' alt='sdc18777k.jpg'>

Edited by willtam

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215706[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215708[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215707[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]215709[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215711[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215710[/ATTACH]

One Day Desaru/Sungei Rengit Ostrich Farm Visit trip via New E22 Scenic Highway !

Place: GP Esso via 2nd link (Those who are new and do not know how to go GP Esso after 2nd link can PM me)

Lunch (On Your Own) at Ostrich Farm : Ostrich Satay – Ostrich Steak – Ostrich Teppanyaki – Ostrich Burger – Ostrich Egg Omelette and many more ….

Bring: Passport, Touch and go card, White card, Money – RM . Ostrich Farm Entrance Fee RM10 (Special Concession – Usual RM14).. a good appetite

Highly Recommended: Rain Coat, Riding Jacket & Pants or Jeans, Gloves and Boots.

This One Day Ostrich Farm Outing is created for Newbie with P Plate and Not So Newbie who have not ride further than Johor

1. Will – TA200

2. Rick - FZ1S

Cheers @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215706[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215708[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215707[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]215709[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215711[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215710[/ATTACH]

1. Will – TA200

2. Rick - FZ1S

3. Felix - RS125

the one and only...

-=#BLUE^CHILLED^COLA#=-

Attachment 215706 Attachment 215708 Attachment 215707Attachment 215709 Attachment 215711 Attachment 215710

1. Will – TA200

2. Rick - FZ1S

3. Felix - RS125

4. Aaron - FZ6

You have my respect. :)

We need more people like you who stand out and organise trips for fellow bikers, who will never know/experience the fun and addiction of touring til they tried.

It is never easy to plan or to organise a trip, no matter how near/simple or numbers of people joing.

Slow down abit, smell the air and enjoy the scenery.

Caught the touring bug once again!

http://www.michelinmotorcycle.com/img/sport_comparo_lg.jpg

[/img]

Hi IXIO , the highlight of this Ride beside visiting the Ostrich Farm is Crushing along this New E22 Highway depending on that morning Sunrise , we may be able to catch the beautiful rising Sun from the east as we begin the journey from the west (2nd Link) this a beautiful scenery as we ride along this E22. The other High light is the New Bridge over the Johor River. We may do another Ostrich Farm Outing is there is enough damand ok if not look out for other outing annoucement. Likewiese if you like to have newbies friends for weekly riding around the Spore island cum Kopi Session please do PM me. Cheers

Do take more photos of the beautiful sunrise !!!

Slow down abit, smell the air and enjoy the scenery.

Caught the touring bug once again!

http://www.michelinmotorcycle.com/img/sport_comparo_lg.jpg

You have my respect. :)

We need more people like you who stand out and organise trips for fellow bikers, who will never know/experience the fun and addiction of touring til they tried.

It is never easy to plan or to organise a trip, no matter how near/simple or numbers of people joing.

Do take more photos of the beautiful sunrise !!!

Thank you Bro for your encouragement.. . Well someone have to make the first move . . I love to ride and like to share with like minded rider the joy and beauty in this "care-free" feeling . . many others who don’t know about riding will never enjoy in their life time . My most concern is the safety of all rider who join in this outing and I am worried that if any "reckless" rider show up will not only spoil the Outing but also endanger the other rider. Nevertheless I shall take this chance and hope all who participate has safety in mind and enjoy this outing. I do look forward to join your Outing too . . . like wise you are invited to join us too

Can I join you guys, just wanna ride on the new E22 highway. me a slow rider, riding magna250...

Hi [quote=Cool_Cruiser;7257291 you are most welcome to join us . i will add you name for you . See you.

Before the trip have any kopi session? Coz i never join any group and trip. This is my 1st time.

Hi Ixio, you have not indicate your interest to join us or kindly add up the list if you have decided to go for this outing please. Cheers

1. Will – TA200

2. Rick - FZ1S

3. Felix - RS125

4. Aaron - FZ6

5. Cool_Cruiser - Magna

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@