SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki Ninja

Throttle

Originally posted by kawi71@Oct 15 2005, 11:20 AM

Ah..... saw a thread by him. Think he going. Will be going with evershine (Kawa promo) for factory visit n motorshow. But as wondering is there a place where they sell tons of accessories in japan. Wanna go there blow my plastic to bits. Hehehe........

:bow: :bow: :bow:

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by rvf7972@Oct 14 2005, 03:16 PM

:giddy: :help:

didn't know trottle was rding a zz11 b4..

hey shoei, u got any recent thai pics to upload here?

o_O :bouncefire:

hi, Kumar what kind of pic do u want? i just came back from Phuket only now sorting the pic will up date so....on, as my CPU is abit down.

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

fn328k.multiply.com/photos

Life is short, Ride hard..........

Originally posted by sss_man@Oct 13 2005, 11:17 PM

Hi, i'm a noobie here when it come to kawa bikes. Thought of getting an old classic which is the ZX1100D '94. Really need u guys opinion and info on this bike especially when it comes to fuel consumption, common problems, spare availability, recommeded servicing workshop etc...

I am more or less confirm on getting this bike from a fellow enthusiast who really take care of the bike. Although its 10 yr old now but the engine seems surprisingly in perfect condition and at a low mileage too of abt 76k. Current owner only took her on leisure ride during off peak hours and not as a mode for daily transportation. Even all parts iron or solid does not look a bit like its age as it were very well kept & under cover most of the time.

Unlike modern sport bikes which is very smooth and boring sometime, this machine have its own character and those rumble from the growling exhaust sound just so sweet. Very minimal vibration experience though.

I've always enjoy the older bike as i grew up my biking passion after owning the LC tong 350 back in the late 80's. Those bike i've owned after that which mostly run on electronic gadgets and some efi are just too lame to my liking. These bike really reminds me of the good old days along Telok Paku road to changi coastal with TP Mokhtar always hot on our ass..... the old bird here should know what i mean hehehe....

For info, i normally drive for my everyday transportation need and the bike is just a supplement to keep up with my passion. Afterall, its cheap and damn powerful too. Would really appreciate any bros who owned or have been riding the ZX11D can provide me with some very useful information. Cheers......

hi, hope the link could help........

ZX11

:goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck:

Originally posted by rvf7972@Oct 14 2005, 04:01 PM

12r riders

reason to not sell off ur bike..

no more zx12r.. from 2006 i thnk

:weep:

Well my bike is for sale due to parental pressure getting a car so my slow lil toy is for sale asking 13000 neg no rush though dammit man gonna miss her

Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it....

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE!!!

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by Kman@Oct 16 2005, 07:11 PM

Well my bike is for sale due to parental pressure getting a car so my slow lil toy is for sale asking 13000 neg no rush though dammit man gonna miss her

wah giving up your slow machince...

want to sell it to me?? i been trying to see what so great joinin the dark side with you...

Pm me details leh.. :smile:

Originally posted by Kman@Oct 16 2005, 07:11 PM

:giddy:

don't BS lah..parental pressure my a$$..

found new gf... who wan u drive..

o_O :spam: :offtopic: :help:

Originally posted by rvf7972@Oct 17 2005, 08:44 AM

don't BS lah..parental pressure my a$$..

found new gf... who wan u drive..

o_O :spam: :offtopic: :help:

http://www.smileyarchiv.net/smiley/huepfende0024.gif

wahaha..

kman tellin lies.. becareful ur nose gets longer.

http://www.smileyarchiv.net/smiley/huepfende0021.gifhttp://www.smileyarchiv.net/smiley/huepfende0021.gif

Originally posted by R1szuan@Oct 17 2005, 12:17 AM

wah giving up your slow machince...

want to sell it to me?? i been trying to see what so great joinin the dark side with you...

Pm me details leh.. :smile:

http://www.smileyarchiv.net/smiley/lachende0017.gifhttp://www.smileyarchiv.net/smiley/lachende0017.gifhttp://www.smileyarchiv.net/smiley/lachende0017.gifhttp://www.smileyarchiv.net/smiley/lachende0017.gif

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by rvf7972@Oct 17 2005, 08:42 AM

u not into that yet..leave the machine alone..

:goodluck: :p

hey mama jealous i cut into your only 2 mama on a 12 reign?? hhahahaaha :cheeky:

Originally posted by rvf7972@Oct 17 2005, 11:30 AM

hey when u become thai citizen lah..

:lovestruck: :lovestruck:

hi, man i m not yet a Thai yet, but i just not ready to the slave for the bike.... may later i will join back the dark side.....

:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Originally posted by kawi71@Oct 15 2005, 11:20 AM

Ah..... saw a thread by him. Think he going. Will be going with evershine (Kawa promo) for factory visit n motorshow. But as wondering is there a place where they sell tons of accessories in japan. Wanna go there blow my plastic to bits. Hehehe........

Hi! Just being curious, Who else going to the Tokyo Motorshow with Evershine?

:goodluck:

Yah riz u interested call me la 90042781

Still very sad to let go leh

Sigh the cars are all so boring least the lure of back seat action is tempting nut somehow sigh ...

i now sell sure regret like fock man.......

Riz i also suggest u look at other option as i kind of know your budget for daily operation of veh...

Anyhow the bike seldom use now change ouil also the same the oil like never change much

Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it....

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by Kman@Oct 18 2005, 08:51 AM

Yah riz u interested call me la 90042781

Still very sad to let go leh

Sigh the cars are all so boring least the lure of back seat action is tempting nut somehow sigh ...

i now sell sure regret like fock man.......

Riz i also suggest u look at other option as i kind of know your budget for daily operation of veh...

Anyhow the bike seldom use now change ouil also the same the oil like never change much

i was tryin to find a RACK to put box and some side box on the bike... :smile:

called you up hp one Sarake answer the hp and say wrong number leh.. how deh? :smile:

Originally posted by CaMiE@Oct 18 2005, 01:07 AM

Hi! Just being curious, Who else going to the Tokyo Motorshow with Evershine?

:goodluck:

Dunno bout the rest but there is also a guy i met at evershine. Just bought a spanking new blue 05 Kawa6. Think he be going. As far as i know me n him lor. Want to hunt for tat mega big Nankai store when im there. Anyone know of the address?? :help:

http://www.imperial-concepts.com/web/images/zoom/MSALFE/dsc1102_resize.jpg

Originally posted by R1szuan@Oct 18 2005, 09:23 AM

i was tryin to find a RACK to put box and some side box on the bike... :smile:

called you up hp one Sarake answer the hp and say wrong number leh.. how deh? :smile:

Wat rubbish no girl touches the phone man there are always ather big black things for them to hold and talk tooooo :bouncefire:

Any way still in 2 minds if i get my price i will sell if not dont know

Originally posted by rvf7972@Oct 17 2005, 05:21 PM

u can have bike, i will take the gurl..

:faint: :faint:

racing budha where u ah??

Ok Ok i take all man...Then you wont haf a problem of who taking which :cheeky:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/busakiller/Cool_Minibikes_5.jpg

"Despite the vast improvements in the field of automobile safety, there is still one simple

component that talented car,bike engineers & designers can do nothing about - the Nut behind the steering wheel or the Rider!!!

Everyone haf a DARKSIDE What is YOURS???:angel: