SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SIM (Singapore Institute of Management)

Guest SkippyScooter

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZLord

• GER_on_Bike

• R.C

• Audrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

please sign this petition.spread it around.to everyone and anyone.

it's for the carpark.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114453885284507

did any1 point out that bike parking is not free as per the fb link? or am i outdated with the news that SIM decided not to charge bikes?

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

please sign this petition.spread it around.to everyone and anyone.

it's for the carpark.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114453885284507

did any1 point out that bike parking is not free as per the fb link? or am i outdated with the news that SIM decided not to charge bikes?

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

i only hope to pass.. sighh.. cannot imagine taking again..

Everyone hope to pass lo.. PASS is the max to expect for audit..

Check your audit project .. it is out.. hehe..

Hey , lecturer give me 4.5/5 for participation.. i only requested for 3.5

Din she give u .. 5 ?? haha.. i need to PASSSSS

Btw, u only attend one lesson , LAST lesson.. only.. :(

Dear Students

New campus Phase 1 Car Parks to Open on 1 November 2010

We are pleased to inform you that SIM has received the Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) for the two levels of basement car parks in Phase 1 of our new campus and that the new car parks will be open to all students from Monday, 1 November 2010. The entry to the new car parks is via the existing car park entrance to the main building.

Although the new car parks will add another 200 lots, the parking lots in total will still not be sufficient to meet all demand. To alleviate this, we have adopted a park-and-pay scheme to manage our tight parking situation. However, we want to assure you that the charges imposed are minimal and are comparable to fees charged by most other car parks in the vicinity.

Park-and-Pay System

With effect from 15 November 2010, all car parking at both SIM HQ’s existing and new car parks will be charged based on an hourly rate of $1.00 per hour or part thereof (subject to GST) via the cashcard inserted in the vehicle’s IU. Motor-cycle parking will be based on per entry rate of 50¢ (subject to GST). Parking is not chargeable from 1 – 14 November 2010 to facilitate test runs of the new electronic car park system. Parking at open surface car park lots within the SIM HQ premises will also not be chargeable until further advised.

For more details, please see table below.

HOURLY PARKING RATES (Effective 15 November 2010)

For cars, vans, etc.

$1.00 per hour or part thereof

For motor-cycles

50 cents per entry

Hourly parking is applicable during the following hours:

Mondays to Fridays 7:00am – 11:00pm

Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays 7:00am – 6:00pm*

Parking lots are available on a first-come-first-served basis.

Vehicles are given a 15-minute grace period for a quick pick-up or drop-off.

Unauthorised or overnight parking is not allowed. Vehicles that breach parking regulations will be wheel-clamped.

All parking rates are subject to prevailing GST.

*Where the institute opening hours are extended after 6.00pm, the parking rates apply accordingly.

Safety in Car Parks

Although the new car parks have been granted TOP, the new building has not. As such, drivers who park at the new car parks will not be able to walk in/out of the new car parks through the new building. Instead, please use the designated temporary pedestrian access (click here for map) and obey all directional and safety signage. For your safety, we strongly advise you not to walk along the car park ramps between the two buildings.

We want to thank all students for their patience and understanding on the car parking situation over the past months. We continue to look forward to your cooperation and support when the new car parks open.

Everyone hope to pass lo.. PASS is the max to expect for audit..

Check your audit project .. it is out.. hehe..

Hey , lecturer give me 4.5/5 for participation.. i only requested for 3.5

Din she give u .. 5 ?? haha.. i need to PASSSSS

Btw, u only attend one lesson , LAST lesson.. only.. :(

i attended the the 1st 3 lessons + another 1 or 2 more lessons that didnt clash with my other module leh. lol. i also got 4.5 for participation.. you sure you only expect pass? dun later get D hor.. yeah i know the assignment results out already. i probably have to retake audit, again. sigh.

In mid November, it will be 50 cents per entry. I checked the barrier. Cannot squeeze through. Basket sia. Looks like its NP or pavement.

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

i attended the the 1st 3 lessons + another 1 or 2 more lessons that didnt clash with my other module leh. lol. i also got 4.5 for participation.. you sure you only expect pass? dun later get D hor.. yeah i know the assignment results out already. i probably have to retake audit, again. sigh.

think most of us gt 4.5, nt sure why one of my frd get 4? maybe she see wrgly.

Our assignment result also kns.. dis time, i doomed le. maybe also have to retake audit..

dats why i kena killed by audit liao lo. at lst, tot project can help, in the end , help myself lo... pay more $$ :(

Dis sem, projects doomed... really lo. next time, must change members le. kns....

Our assignment result also kns.. dis time, i doomed le. maybe also have to retake audit..

dats why i kena killed by audit liao lo. at lst, tot project can help, in the end , help myself lo... pay more $$ :(

Dis sem, projects doomed... really lo. next time, must change members le. kns....

maybe your friend not write as convincing lor.. i got a friend get full marks.. got friends simply get 2.5 also.. anyway just hope for the best lo..

maybe your friend not write as convincing lor.. i got a friend get full marks.. got friends simply get 2.5 also.. anyway just hope for the best lo..

hey, y u keep double posting.. anyway , the lecturer also give based on what u write lo. anyway, sound stuipd. imagine you dont cm for lesson and write till melted the lecturer's heart, haha. Like composing love poem ... touch the fair lady heart. Btw, your frd , who get full marks, must be write till betray own conscious one.. haha. maybe praise the lecturer can dance well ????/ lol...

ur exam all clear liao rite..

hey, y u keep double posting.. anyway , the lecturer also give based on what u write lo. anyway, sound stuipd. imagine you dont cm for lesson and write till melted the lecturer's heart, haha. Like composing love poem ... touch the fair lady heart. Btw, your frd , who get full marks, must be write till betray own conscious one.. haha. maybe praise the lecturer can dance well ????/ lol...

ur exam all clear liao rite..

actually this is only my 2-3 time double posting.. the lag of the forum making alot of pple double post. anyway, i nv see what my friend write lah. hahaha..

no i still have 1 more paper.. wed take.. i just came back from school.. went there to study today..

actually this is only my 2-3 time double posting.. the lag of the forum making alot of pple double post. anyway, i nv see what my friend write lah. hahaha..

no i still have 1 more paper.. wed take.. i just came back from school.. went there to study today..

Me worse.. left one more paper on thurs, tax tax tax... now busy tagging the books.. hehe..

Urs must be CMA.. gd luck, faster clear that paper... cos you still have more papers to clear..:p

I think u can.. so hardwrking , go and study in sch.. i been studying there for a week past.. sian already.. now lazing ard at hm ..

Me worse.. left one more paper on thurs, tax tax tax... now busy tagging the books.. hehe..

Urs must be CMA.. gd luck, faster clear that paper... cos you still have more papers to clear..:p

I think u can.. so hardwrking , go and study in sch.. i been studying there for a week past.. sian already.. now lazing ard at hm ..

tax is ok 1 lah. just prepare your notes ok already. her notes are very good.

after go thru past year paper, i realised that dis sem 1 2010 tax paper is much easier compared to sem 2009, u taking that paper? cos personal relief is focued on area representative.. OMG... anyway , i done with my revise and prayed tmr will be a easy paper.. i cant take bad news twice.. haiz.. hw ur paper for CMA..