SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SIM (Singapore Institute of Management)

Guest SkippyScooter

after go thru past year paper, i realised that dis sem 1 2010 tax paper is much easier compared to sem 2009, u taking that paper? cos personal relief is focued on area representative.. OMG... anyway , i done with my revise and prayed tmr will be a easy paper.. i cant take bad news twice.. haiz.. hw ur paper for CMA..

i took 2009 paper.. cma ah. ok lor. hope i have done enough to pass it..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZLord

• GER_on_Bike

• R.C

• Audrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everywhere lo. You riding a red R15. Used to be in NYP.

Omg... u stalking me ah? Hahaha! How u know i was in NYP last time? Wa kaoz!!

And since u see me everywhere, never say hi! ;)

Hey hey, hw are you , dude.. u into SIM or unisim.. ?

Hope i can grad faster.. si benz sian...

I'm in DMS course, at the namly avenue campus. Not sure if its SIM or unisim. U now studying what?

study same cos (degree in accountacy) as dragonforce.. :btw: i m from former NYP too :D

I see. I dunno who is dragonforce though lol. Good la at least u progress smoothly. I last time NYP take diploma but fail, now at SIM taking diploma again -_- hahahaha

Guys help needed, is there diploma course at SIM? I've only 5 GCE O's an plan to study after ord. Can anyone enlighten me on the school fees and duration of course? Planning to take up business related dip.

I think u can try for NYP business management. Last time i got into that course with 5 gce o lvls also, L1R4 was 16 i think, can't remember. But do take note that my 'last time' was 2004 lol.

If u have to go for SIM, other courses i dunno, right now i am in DMS (Diploma in Management Studies). 5 sems in total, each sem lasts 3 months, $2,033 inclusive of GST per sem. Alot of pretty girls also.

Hey thanks for the info guys. Anthony, is it easy to get enrolled? I'm afraid later i apply they tell me it's full already thus i have to waste time and wait for the next intake. Wanna clear my studies quick as soon as i ord. U are taking full time right? How's the timetable like? Heard that lect and stuffs is on every alternate days eh? Not like poly everyday lect that kinda?

i wont say its easy to get in la, cos recently more and more ppl going for this course. but shouldn't be too difficult. i applied one time and got it already.

for DMS my timetable is 6-day study week. only sunday no class. everyday 1 lecture only, which is 3 hours with a 20min break in-between. if ur sem is morning, ur lecture will be 0830 to 1130. if its afternoon it will be either 1200 to 1500, or 1530 to 1830.

after 5 sems u will grad liao.

Dear SIM Students

Change to Park-and Pay Policy Effective 15 November 2010

Further to our announcement regarding the new park-and-pay system to be implemented from 15 November at SIM car parks, we have received some feedback. After careful deliberation, SIM has decided to change the parking rate of $1 per hour to be charged by the minute instead of by the hour. The by-the-minute charge will apply throughout the day. A 15-minute grace period will still be given to vehicles for a quick pick-up or drop-off.

We will also be waiving the $0.50 per entry charge for motorcyclists until such time when demand exceeds supply and a charge is necessary to manage the situation.

We want to thank you for your understanding and patience. We will let the system run for a few months to monitor its effectiveness in managing the crunch, and review the usage and situation and make further adjustments where necessary.

Yours sincerely

SIM Global Education

yay! probably the petition really helped.

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

wow. good to know it's still free for bikers.. but the hump they installed at the carpark entry is really hazardous.. so slippery esp when raining. does anyone have this prob?

Rain rain go away...

how i wish i can download the art of riding by a click of the mouse... into my mind...:cheeky:

check out my nudie jeans and others sale in the Garage sale! Or simply PM me!

an assho*e stole my helmet today!!!

my bike was parked near odac store .. and i left my helmet there (which i have done so for the past 2.5years) .. my friend came to school at 330pm and he saw 2 helmets still on the bike.. but when i went down to my bike at 338pm.. only 1 left.. i thought my friend played a prank on me.. but he didn't .. i went around the school carpark but couldn't find my helmet..

damn the bugger.. i had to borrow helmet from my friend so that i can pillion my gf to work furthermore it was raining damn heavily!

anyone saw anyone suspicious? i'm riding a red fz6 with 2 side panniers..

Selling Fanciful and Vintage Helmets. Interested pls Pm me!

huh... sian... ya today heavy rain. i was caught in it along BKE.. sucky. lucky u can still borrow a helmet. careful nxt time...

Rain rain go away...

how i wish i can download the art of riding by a click of the mouse... into my mind...:cheeky:

my bike was parked near odac store .. and i left my helmet there (which i have done so for the past 2.5years) .. my friend came to school at 330pm and he saw 2 helmets still on the bike.. but when i went down to my bike at 338pm.. only 1 left.. i thought my friend played a prank on me.. but he didn't .. i went around the school carpark but couldn't find my helmet..

damn the bugger.. i had to borrow helmet from my friend so that i can pillion my gf to work furthermore it was raining damn heavily!

u got 2 panniers why dun keep inside? must always assume no where is safe!

huh... sian... ya today heavy rain. i was caught in it along BKE.. sucky. lucky u can still borrow a helmet. careful nxt time...

everyday also rain. :(

肥仔七åƒå·

yah lah heng my friend having lesson can lend me his helmet first.. that person who stole my helmet i cursed him man!!!

u got 2 panniers why dun keep inside? must always assume no where is safe!

everyday also rain. :(

the last place that i think i will lose my helmet will be school and i was damn wrong! damn it! now i know..

yah lah heng my friend having lesson can lend me his helmet first.. that person who stole my helmet i cursed him man!!!

the last place that i think i will lose my helmet will be school and i was damn wrong! damn it! now i know..

got storage space, make good use of it.. now lesson learnt.. i didnt expect my cashcard to be stolen in school also.. forgot to take.. finish lesssons that time go to bike.. its gone..

wat helmet u lose? mayb it's a blessing in disguise... time to get a new one?

yay today no rain... sian tmr exam..................... stress.............

Rain rain go away...

wah ur bike damn chio. knn WTF MAN! WHO WILL STEAL FROM ONE ANOTHER IN OUR SCH! CB KIA! i always leave my helmet on my bike. die la. even our school's car park is not safe.

got storage space, make good use of it.. now lesson learnt.. i didnt expect my cashcard to be stolen in school also.. forgot to take.. finish lesssons that time go to bike.. its gone..

derrick, i suspect i lost 2 cash card in school liao.. but i never really knew when i lost it.. until after the helmet incident i sat down and re-trace where was the most possible place to lose.. and then it struck my mind that it could really be in school...damn it man.. those assho*e!

wat helmet u lose? mayb it's a blessing in disguise... time to get a new one?

yay today no rain... sian tmr exam..................... stress.............

blessing in disguise indeed.. cause im using the MHR open face which i bought at 219 for $28, luckily its not my full face or flip up man.. if not i sure *)(*)&)&)^$$%^&HJK!!! i already made a police report but im thinking whether to go check the cctv.. cause too hassle liao.. argh!

wah ur bike damn chio. knn WTF MAN! WHO WILL STEAL FROM ONE ANOTHER IN OUR SCH! CB KIA! i always leave my helmet on my bike. die la. even our school's car park is not safe.

lol.. my bike is okay okay only la.. there are a lot of beauties in school.. im always ogling at the FJR! i think its time to lock up our belongings cause my friend told me his rain coat also kena stolen before! a lot of theives in school.. damn it man.. got money buy bike no money buy helmet/raincoat.. might as well take bus..

derrick, i suspect i lost 2 cash card in school liao.. but i never really knew when i lost it.. until after the helmet incident i sat down and re-trace where was the most possible place to lose.. and then it struck my mind that it could really be in school...damn it man.. those assho*e!

blessing in disguise indeed.. cause im using the MHR open face which i bought at 219 for $28, luckily its not my full face or flip up man.. if not i sure *)(*)&)&)^$$%^&HJK!!! i already made a police report but im thinking whether to go check the cctv.. cause too hassle liao.. argh!

lol.. my bike is okay okay only la.. there are a lot of beauties in school.. im always ogling at the FJR! i think its time to lock up our belongings cause my friend told me his rain coat also kena stolen before! a lot of theives in school.. damn it man.. got money buy bike no money buy helmet/raincoat.. might as well take bus..

wahh there is an FJR? niceee. even the rain coat is not safe? wtf man. i always leave it out when it's wet. how now. i think our car park doesn't have CCTV leh. how to trace man.