SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Boulevard 400

hamsterblur

Hi there,

I would like to check with both current and previous Boulevard 400 owners on the preowned pricing of this bike.

What would be a reasonable value for a '06 or '07 Boulevard 400 in the market?

I saw a 11/07 Boulevard selling at 9k. Is this a good deal?

Appreciate your advices in advance. You can PM me too !

Anyone selling?

Cheers.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there,

I would like to check with both current and previous Boulevard 400 owners on the preowned pricing of this bike.

What would be a reasonable value for a '06 or '07 Boulevard 400 in the market?

I saw a 11/07 Boulevard selling at 9k. Is this a good deal?

Appreciate your advices in advance. You can PM me too !

Anyone selling?

Cheers.

Hi mate recently i bought my ride from loois which is a 08 mode at 9k+. Hmm actually Boulevard got not much demand in SG n so the price is kind of hard to predict but i know Loois is selling their brand new machine at 13k or u can try go check it out at Universal. Hope my suggestion can help u abit. Cheers n hope to have a Boulevard kaki :angel:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77956&d=1224144141

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there an issue with the rectifier for the Boulevard after a couple of years? I used to ride a Slasher and the rectifier on that bike fries approximately between 1.5-2 years.

This current Boulevard am riding is just past 3 years old, so far so good. But am preparing for the big day. Any fellow Boulevard riders have experience in this?

Is there an issue with the rectifier for the Boulevard after a couple of years? I used to ride a Slasher and the rectifier on that bike fries approximately between 1.5-2 years.

This current Boulevard am riding is just past 3 years old, so far so good. But am preparing for the big day. Any fellow Boulevard riders have experience in this?

Hi tempest, my M50 is oni 2/12 yrs old but so far the oni time it fail mi was on the battery issue o_O other den that is still ok :pray:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77956&d=1224144141

Hi tempest, my M50 is oni 2/12 yrs old but so far the oni time it fail mi was on the battery issue o_O other den that is still ok :pray:

Hi, thanks for the reply! Battery life span is pretty standard for both bike and cars, usually have to replace under 2 years. When you do your servicing at around the 1.5 year mark of the battery's life, get the mechanic to check the status of your battery. Changing it earlier beats the inconvenience of a dead bike at the side of the road.

As for a faulty rectifier, it can muck up your battery too. A dying rectifier can kill a battery, hence its worth the trouble to keep an eye on its health. I suppose installing a voltmeter should help though mounting it would be an eyesore... :)

Hi, thanks for the reply! Battery life span is pretty standard for both bike and cars, usually have to replace under 2 years. When you do your servicing at around the 1.5 year mark of the battery's life, get the mechanic to check the status of your battery. Changing it earlier beats the inconvenience of a dead bike at the side of the road.

As for a faulty rectifier, it can muck up your battery too. A dying rectifier can kill a battery, hence its worth the trouble to keep an eye on its health. I suppose installing a voltmeter should help though mounting it would be an eyesore... :)

Tks man didnt know rectifier can drain up batt also btw i think my batt is about time too, hmm voltmeter sound like a gd ideal to mi but just cant find the correct place to mount yet :sian:

• 1 month later...
Are crash bars something Seng Kwang can fabricate?

They can but abit pricey....... heard its about 300++ :( if really cant ready made den my suggestion is org as a group to go SK fabricate mayb can get a better deal :cheeky:

They can but abit pricey....... heard its about 300++ :( if really cant ready made den my suggestion is org as a group to go SK fabricate mayb can get a better deal :cheeky:

Crash bars never quite came to my mind before, are they there for aesthetic purpose? I have seen a few and do not appear capable of withstand a crash with just a few bolts attaching them to the frame. I would imagine an impact would shear the bolt or tear the flange off the bar.

Just to check, is your engine noisey? and lastly where do you get your accessory?

What noise level are you comparing to?

Like when you move off, there is tap tap sound from the engine. when idling, no sound. Any accessory that you all get, can post a pic of your bike also.

Hello, are you there......

Like when you move off, there is tap tap sound from the engine. when idling, no sound. Any accessory that you all get, can post a pic of your bike also.

Dun really get the taptap sound u mention since u staying in HG mayb we can just meet up for kopi :angel:

I do not really heard anything unusual when I move off. But naturally, transition from stationary idling to acceleration, noise level picks up. Pay attention to where you are. At times, you get different sounds coming from your bike in different places. For example, if you are close to a wall on your side, the sound waves bouncing off a wave sounds different as compared to an open space. I don't know if I am making any sense here but that's my observation.

K, maybe we just meet up for kopi one of the night and you can give me some pointer....

Lolz im not a gd pointer cause im still learning the bike like you :shy: we shld meet up for kopi ya cause its so hard to find a M50 kaki :(