SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Boulevard 400

hamsterblur

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Cobalt, hope you are enjoying the smoothness of the Boulevard, really love it, btw it can take quite low corners too ;-) because of the weight and low profile it handles corners suprisingly well, maybe the tyres helped.

In the pictures the Boulevard is quite the looker, muscle cruiser styling.

• 3 weeks later...

i just saw blue Boulevard at bukit timah road, turning into serangoon near tekka mall..

thought of harley at first glance and thinking myself "how come so quiet"..

really big cruiser with nice pipes.. LED tail lights are simply amazing..

and there's one for sale here

http://sg.88db.com/sg/Services/Post_Detail.page/automotive/Bikes_for_Sale/?PostID=200381

too bad over my budget..

http://sg.88dbmedia2.jobsdb.com/sg_UploadFiles/2008/01/31/A558C649-4EF8-43D9-88AF-70F4F19D4154.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

I think the Boulevard is a nice bike too except for 2 'flaws' in my mind...

1) I think the original 800cc would be been perfect, 400cc seems a little... er.. small

2) I HATE the rear fenders.... somehow, duckbill fenders just don't cut it... (its just me) :p

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

• 1 month later...

To rider of FB*232*

Sorry if you thought I was a psycho stalker or racer-wannabe trying to challenge you to race or something.... :sweat:

But actually I was trying to signal to you that your rear number was dangling by one screw and swinging around wildly as you rode past... thought it was gonna fall off any moment.

You had no reaction so I didn't know if you got the message. Anyway sorry I alarmed you! :smile:

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

1) I think the original 800cc would be been perfect, 400cc seems a little... er.. small

2) I HATE the rear fenders.... somehow, duckbill fenders just don't cut it... (its just me) :p

hw nice it would b if they were 2 bring in the 800cc.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/fba8485c/PGMIV250.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dimensions wise, it is exactly the same as the 800cc just the power is not. I agree with you if it was a 800cc would have been great, reading all the US posts about the Boulevard M50 this exact same bike in a 800cc capacity thinks the world about this bike. A 400cc version though lesser in CC but the exception riding position, quality ride, feel, power and build is enough to satisfy a cruiser enthusiast. Plus quite torquey and can push the bike.

Yes during this "oil crisis" this is a good FC bike. Also do not forget the bike alone weighs close to 230kg, that is why it is a great cruiser yet sporty enough and muscle looks plus it is fuel injected that is probably why the good FC. They use the GSX valve control technology on the sports for the Boulevard 400M and 800M models. When you remove the passenger seat it is a great looking one seater.

36.0km/L @ (60km/h)

I suppose it's according to the book and not in actual usage, but still it's better than Honda Shadow 34.0km/L (60km/h) :)

• 4 months later...

All good things must come to an end.

Selling my Boulevard. All bros who are interested, pls see this sales thread. Thanks for viewing!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209878

----------------------------------

Achieve your childhood dreams!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_s_J-Cob08cw/RnY2TWkhMrI/AAAAAAAAABU/RhiCGhyeL4U/s400/star.jpg

hw nice it would b if they were 2 bring in the 800cc.

1st- cruiser die-hard fans are in small numbers here (small market)

2nd - the stupid Class 2A licence lah - restricted up to 400cc and below only.

shud increase to maximum 800cc and below. 650 or 750 or 800cc --> handling same with 400cc albeit diff enjin capacity lah. But after a while of riding still feel same as 400cc oso.

If they revise it, u think the 400cc got market here? Nay.... might as well get max 800cc rite?

sigh wat a bump

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...