SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Boulevard 400

hamsterblur

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all Boulevard riders. can you filter between traffics easily with this bike? I have not gone to the shop yet to check. besides I have never rode on cruiser before. Wondering how agile it compares to street fighter style when filtering during peak hour. thanks a lot.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi to all Boulevard riders. can you filter between traffics easily with this bike? I have not gone to the shop yet to check. besides I have never rode on cruiser before. Wondering how agile it compares to street fighter style when filtering during peak hour. thanks a lot.

I rode a Shadow Ace 400 before and it is easy to squeeze through the traffic if you do not install side panniers. In any case, it still beats those cars out there during peak hours even with side panniers.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

IS that for 09 or 08 model? What is the difference between the 09/08/07 models? Thanks alot for info

Usually, there isn't much differences with exception a few cosmetic change such as colour scheme. From what I have read at the website, there doesn't seem to be any different between 08' and 09' version other than the offering of new dual colour scheme.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

• 3 weeks later...
Just ordered my bike..

Now looking for a pair of saddle bags, anyone has good recommendations..

Thanx

HEY HARIKU how is the ur new Boulevard 400 performance eg handling n FC? Hope to learn n hear more from the Boulevard owner here as i oni have very limited info on tis bike. :thumb: for ur new ride

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77956&d=1224144141

2010 Suzuki Boulevard M50

WOW.... nice outlook. Will this model be coming to our shore?

Saw the 2008 limited at motor tiam, but nothing beat riding side by side and hear it roar.

Any meet-up or chit chat session among M50 or cruiser rider here?

Do keep me posted.

BroEd

• 2 weeks later...
Hi does any1 know where to get or have the English maintenance manual for Boulevard 400? reason is mine is all in Japanese sia........

That's possibly the closest you could get to your requirement:

http://www.amazon.com/Suzuki-Factory-2005-2009-Boulevard-99500-38054-03E/dp/B002PN4IVW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1253840869&sr=1-2

Cheers

Harley V-Rod Muscle

Hey hey tks alot pal :cheeky: if really no choice i might order from there :cry:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77956&d=1224144141

Cruiser Riders Meet Up and Kopi Round 2

Focus Point - Modi Madness Discuss

Venus - Yet to be finalised

Time - 9pm

Date - 2nd or 3rd Oct 2009

We would like to invite ALL cruiser riders who are into mods and wanting to improve ur ride with add-ons to join in. Its always good to learn from one another and share ideas on how to sweeten up our ride.

Do add ur name and ride in and i will finalise all details latest by Thursday night. Cheerios

Yes!! Count me IN!!

Ridin' through this world

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

Time - 9pm

We would like to invite ALL cruiser riders who are into mods and wanting to improve ur ride with add-ons to join in. Its always good to learn from one another and share ideas on how to sweeten up our ride.

Do add ur name and ride in and i will finalise all details latest by Thursday night. Cheerios

Yes!! Count me IN!!

1.St_gtti

:angel:

Time - 9pm

Yes!! Count me IN!!

1.St_gtti

:angel:

Hey hey Bro Ed tks for adding mi :cheeky: hope to learn more from u guys.........