SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki Z1000SX

ELMARZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 litre can go how many km? i normally ride my hayabusa with 21 litre fuel at nshw,top up at gelang patah r&r up to ayer keroh r&r left 2bars (used B mode..speed 160/180kmh)..looking for lighter sport touring bike with side pannier,kawa z1000sx my first choice..

Bro Thankx. Mine is a green one with matching green side Boxes( I seldom use the side boxes in singapore). Normal Riding( If i dont rev beyond 5000rpm) is about 14-15

to a litre. z1000sx has got a 19l tank officially. Though from Dry i can fill 20.7L.

just checked the price of this bike... 29K... went everywhere to check... even sinboon...

so weird lo... the price of this bike in the UK and US is only 17K, converted to SGD. Even with the 20% import tax on vehicles, the machine price should be 19k+. but it is being sold for 24.5K... not worth the price i think... sad la... always wanted this bike... but too bad so ex...

just checked the price of this bike... 29K... went everywhere to check... even sinboon...

so weird lo... the price of this bike in the UK and US is only 17K, converted to SGD. Even with the 20% import tax on vehicles, the machine price should be 19k+. but it is being sold for 24.5K... not worth the price i think... sad la... always wanted this bike... but too bad so ex...

this is across the Board not just kawaii bikes..... Before the distributor brought SX in, the PIs were more expensive!

anyway, i miss wildcard.

just one of his insensate followers...

this is across the Board not just kawaii bikes..... Before the distributor brought SX in, the PIs were more expensive!

dont think so... there are 2 jap bike brands who are still selling at the international price... dont want to name them... but they are not hard to find. increasing yen is just a lame excuse...

so secretive aah ...there are only 4 major Jap bike Mfr! that leaves Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha.... Nvrmind will find out soon enough :angel:

anyway, i miss wildcard.

just one of his insensate followers...

so secretive aah ...there are only 4 major Jap bike Mfr! that leaves Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha.... Nvrmind will find out soon enough :angel:

Lol not secretive la... Sekali I say already the price go up? After I buy then I say. :)

Hi, 29k is otr? What is e machine price?

Hey Guys,

I am looking to buy a 2012 Kawasaki Z1000. But it seems it is quite tough to look for a reliable Kawi dealer here and I dont want to get ripped off too.

Any of you guys have any good leads who deals with kawasaki bikes ?

Thanx !

quoted machine price is 24,800, side box will be 1,800. Bike look really nice, but, I going to skip it o_O

HOLY!

1 pair of GIVI box colour matched to OEM cost 3.6k?!

made of gold isit? :sian:

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

• 3 weeks later...
Hello,

I have been having the z1000sx for about 6 months now. Planning to do the phuket bike week. Anyone wanna join? Tentative travel long dates - 19-23 April 2012.

hi bro,im planning a ride to penang & hatyai next june..need info the situation at hatyai..many tks