SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki Z1000SX

ELMARZ

Servicing can be done at any workshop in Singapore. You can always go to Evershine for parts like clutch cable etc so you don't have to go all the way to Malaysia. I was just suggesting an alternative. The previous owner was a friend of mine who used the bike for 3 years + servicing has never been an issue. Then again, it is up to each individual and what they want out of their bikes.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys. Yes. This is a very good bike. I am personally using it everyday. Its been 3years and still running good. Spare parts wise mainly to look out for is clutch cable. Almost hitting 50,000km soon. I am riding the 2012 model. Cheers all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i am riding a kawa z1000sx jus want to noe is there any good mech shops that can do valve clearance? or any reputable workshop around tat deals wif kawa bikes

and where to buy parts in singapore? TIA

Hi slacker. Maybe you can try RW bike shop for valve clearance.

• 4 weeks later...

hey cabb thanks for the recommendation on the workshops... appreciate it.. i want to ask something

abt my exhaust i am currently using akrapovic slip-ons on my bike if say i were to take out the silencer

and ride tan for inspection i put it bac would it b ok. cos there is a nut at the silencer which is kinda spot

welded.akrapovic.jpg

hey cabb thanks for the recommendation on the workshops... appreciate it.. i want to ask something

abt my exhaust i am currently using akrapovic slip-ons on my bike if say i were to take out the silencer

and ride tan for inspection i put it bac would it b ok. cos there is a nut at the silencer which is kinda spot

welded.[ATTACH=CONFIG]332470[/ATTACH]

Yes. That is the silencer. It is not welded. You are able to take it out. 😄😄

• 3 months later...

hi guys i'm contemplating to get this bike too but i just wanna know if there's any problems this bike is susceptible of? im currently riding a kawa 09 ER6F and parts availability is a pain in the ass to get. my rectifier got fried, magnet coil and my down sensor too (all on separate occasions) so im afraid the electronic on the SX might suffer the same fate. and also, which bike shop in the north would you recomend for class 2 bikes? im tired of getting conned just because they're taking advantage that my er6 parts are hard to come by.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
:bounce: MotoGP Sepang (2017) any plan to ride up watch raceday? :slurp:

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/singapore_gs_e0.gifYamalaya Selamanyahttp://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/japan_gs_e0.gif

91'ahamaY zxR 331Cc **819*

2011'SX 1000Z ikasawaK *819*

• 1 month later...

My Z1000sx is coming to 3yrs old. Recently I start to experience difficulty in opening/locking the fuel tank cap. I believe this is due to corrosion.

Any shop to recommend to get it replace? Thanks.

My Z1000sx is coming to 3yrs old. Recently I start to experience difficulty in opening/locking the fuel tank cap. I believe this is due to corrosion.

if eu already lube to the insertion of key to e tank key hole still kennot then go to ur preferred workshop (;

Sent from my SM-A300G using Tapatalk

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/singapore_gs_e0.gifYamalaya Selamanyahttp://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/japan_gs_e0.gif

91'ahamaY zxR 331Cc **819*

2011'SX 1000Z ikasawaK *819*

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

WD40 can't do the job?

May 2005 - July 2007: Honda Phantom TA200 (FU 3*** S)

July 2007 - Dec 2016: Honda CB400 Spec III (FBB 7***X)

Dec 2016 - Aug 2017: Yamaha FZ1N (FBD 4***E)

Aug 2017 - Present: Kawasaki Z1000SX (FBF 6***B)

Boono :cool: