SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

GSXR6 K7 solo. Singapore Malaysia Thailand Cambodia Laos. Slideshow.

Ianie

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mad respect to you bro, possible to do a blog and post up the photos??

was it tough doing it on a k7??

did you manage to bring any repair part or spares in your field pack?

Thanks, only completed 1 trip, in the future maybe when I have more trips I'll post a blog.

Nope did not have tools or spare.

The initial was tough, but I rode till I had no more feeling. Did a full

Servicing and shoot :)

Wise Men say,only fools rush in.

• 4 months later...
What was the name and contact number of the guesthouse that you stayed in Cameron Highland at , I think Jalan Mentigi? Appreciate your assistance on this. Tks.
I lost it

Try googling im sure u can get fantastic guest house. bike infront of the house, good hospitality. Cheap too

As you travel to Laos and Cambodia, what necessary documents do you need to bring and also get the necessary documents as you enter into Danok custom and then exit at what custom to go to Laos and Cambodia? I can get the bike insurance from Changlun, Malaysia to go into Thailand but what about Laos and Cambodia? Appreciate your help. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
As you travel to Laos and Cambodia, what necessary documents do you need to bring and also get the necessary documents as you enter into Danok custom and then exit at what custom to go to Laos and Cambodia? I can get the bike insurance from Changlun, Malaysia to go into Thailand but what about Laos and Cambodia? Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Dont need any document maybe insurance when u enter laos 5 Usd

Other 5 than that everything was a breeze