SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NC700X

kmjoe

Ok I'm embarrassed. Installed panniers but now I Donno how to get the pillion on the bike! Any ideas? We are closing to putting a stool on the floor...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You have to give more detailed description of the pillion. Height n weight. Different method available.

before u fixed the panniers, how did she get on the bike?

Thanks doremi. She's 168cm and 52kg. She used to do the left foot on left pillion foot rest, swing over, knee my head, then plonk right foot on right side. Now she just can't enough twisting angle because the left box will prevent her right leg from flying up.

she is considered light weighted.

Method 1

She gets on the rider seat n moved to the pillion seat. There after rider get on

Method 2

Her left foot on left foot rest. Stand up real tall while her hand (left or both) rest on your shoulder. Instead of swing over her right leg, she is like using the seating method instead. Some thing like going to toilet bowl.

she is considered light weighted.

Method 1

She gets on the rider seat n moved to the pillion seat. There after rider get on

Method 2

Her left foot on left foot rest. Stand up real tall while her hand (left or both) rest on your shoulder. Instead of swing over her right leg, she is like using the seating method instead. Some thing like going to toilet bowl.

Thanks I will try toilet bowl method first. Wish we were 10cm taller...

i believe u custom made ur racks for the panniers, similar setup with mine... my gf and i often knock here and there too... pretty normal haha... ur issue resolved yet? if not maybe i'll observe how my gf goes up nxt time

Thanks mate! Issue of mounting bike resolved, following the earlier tips given. Enjoy the ride!

Managed to get a set of brembo disc and pads for 200. hopefully will get it by next week. the original disc costs $210 =(

Naise! Do post up pictures of it once fixed! Would like to see how it looks like!

Managed to get a set of brembo disc and pads for 200. hopefully will get it by next week. the original disc costs $210 =(

http://i38.tinypic.com/2610xz6.jpg

T r i u m p h S t r e e t T r i p l e

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I have put an order for an NC750X and will be collecting it next week.

I have asked the shop to fit a Centre Stand, thinking of also getting the Hepco Crash Bar and a taller screen (the Honda Touring Screen looks good).

I wanted to ask those who have been riding the NC700X & NC750X for some time, what accessories do you feel are most important to get ?

Thanks in advance.

MANoj