SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NC700X

kmjoe

Don't want. U continue riding your tmax. So that I'm special. lol.

Haha.. Good things must share...

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

Had an idea to do this last night.

Repsol and HRC NC700X!!!!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]256482[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]256483[/ATTACH]

Nice!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/RoyTan75/26612765.jpg

CB200/TW200/Dragstar400/Shadowace1100/Varadero1000/GS1100/Sportster1200R

Anyone want custom design? I can help you guys. I enjoy doing it. hehe.

You have talent! And yes, the repsol colors are nice!

I tot of sticking carbon fibre stickers on some of the panels. Also removing the Honda sticker but there's a imprint of the sticker borders on the panel :(

anyone here experienced the "HISS" system light going off on it's own? i've parked my NCX for about 5 days without using and just realized that the "HISS" light is not blinking... anyway i also agree with whyzee that the honda sticker is nice and its better to not leave it empty over there

anyone here experienced the "HISS" system light going off on it's own? i've parked my NCX for about 5 days without using and just realized that the "HISS" light is not blinking... anyway i also agree with whyzee that the honda sticker is nice and its better to not leave it empty over there

The Hiss will off by it own after 24 hrs, if i can remember correctly.

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

if its off.. probably u need to set it to on again.. when turning the key to on, press and hold the the right and left meter button and u will see the HISS blinking again bro..

"Let them hate provided they fear"

if its off.. probably u need to set it to on again.. when turning the key to on, press and hold the the right and left meter button and u will see the HISS blinking again bro..

The Hiss will off by it own after 24 hrs, if i can remember correctly.

thks... just realized that even thou it stops blinking, the system is still on...

Edited by kmjoe

Saw a fellow NCXer at bona vista area, he was turning out from biopolis main road.. Silver with alum side pannier..

Nicely done up.. Hi to you.. I am the MINI countryman beside you at the junction..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini Countryman at Bn Vista? Hmm. Familiar. See that car often. But I'm not the NCX rider. Not yet... :)

Anyway, new design!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]256672[/ATTACH]

and just sharing an ironman color scheme I did for a friend.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]256673[/ATTACH]

Will meet when u get your ride :).. Am staying ard tat area..:) you stay ard this area? Your PS skill damn good..

Edited by Roy75