SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NC700X

kmjoe

i get an avg of abt 31km/l... one thing good abt parellel twin is that it wont get hot even compared to s4.. yea blitz i bought the junior 55, n hell its fuggly! i tink ur tc fits your bike very well... just like a well balanced boobs of b cup, mine is g cup, a turn off... lol

31km/l!!?

On a bad day my side bike x1 is doing 31km/l and thats with 4.1l tank.

All these info making me cant sleep at night, cant wait for shipment to arrive...seems like forever

:)

31km/l!!?

On a bad day my side bike x1 is doing 31km/l and thats with 4.1l tank.

All these info making me cant sleep at night, cant wait for shipment to arrive...seems like forever

:)

Worth the wait bro. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/RoyTan75/26612765.jpg

CB200/TW200/Dragstar400/Shadowace1100/Varadero1000/GS1100/Sportster1200R

wa so good loan u ah!? currently i tink sam has the junior 45 on his bike, sld look good... any way why dont just buy the type he loan u? really fits ur bike well :thumb: dont think im getting side panniers

I told him I will die without a box so he loan me a used set. Most probably getting the same series for my topbox.

Worth the wait bro. :)

Ya man.. Totally worthed it. :)

it will be fine for u guys to post a checklist here to consolidate the nc riders who wana go tour... do provide details like dates and times etc :thumb:

I wanted a junior 45 initially but no stock then. Chan loaned me the journey 40 which is on currently on the bike. After a couple months with it, find that it suits the bike well and the red strip coincides with the bike color. Guess il be getting journey 45 for topbox and junior 40 for panniers.

You getting panniers?

btw bro, my 2c will be the smaller side junior pannier which is 30 i tink?would be a better choice for our bike due to cosmetic reason and practical reason of our road and immigration clearnce... anyway we alrdy have a front compartment, pretty much alot of space alrdy

Bro when u intend to go? If impromptu 1 day trip come back same day can dont need plan so much...

But if plan to stay over kind of need to plan in advance take leave etc2

i'll be on course from Oct to early Dec, but since it's holiday period, i normally avoid travelling. I'll probably go for a long trip in Jan 2013.

probably can squeeze a couple of days to go somewhere near.

I go. But only go thailand 1-2 times a year. Do go regular m'sia trips.

I join mainly e guys in the silverwing thread. Wanna join us too? ;)

cool! need to know the dates. btw, how fast does the silverwing cruise along NSHW.

facebook: 1DTO

will go join and look see :)

it will be fine for u guys to post a checklist here to consolidate the nc riders who wana go tour... do provide details like dates and times etc :thumb:

btw bro, my 2c will be the smaller side junior pannier which is 30 i tink?would be a better choice for our bike due to cosmetic reason and practical reason of our road and immigration clearnce... anyway we alrdy have a front compartment, pretty much alot of space alrdy

yes yes, we should have a list of NC riders with contact numbers, easier to contact one another for meetups, trips and kopi sessions.

what's 2c? i guess my panniers will only be 'activated' for trips. in SG should be quite redundant, hard to squeeze between cars as well.

Was planning to go thailand this October but only if my ride arrival in time.

Still waiting for it to reach the shore.Haiz

i believe the stock is in already. who did you book from? understand AS Phoon that they have a silver unit without ABS available for immediate registeration last week, dunno sold or not.

the funny thing is that BS told me stocks are in but probably still at customs and dealers have not receive them yet. most of this stock will be going to ASP.

cool! need to know the dates. btw, how fast does the silverwing cruise along NSHW.

The silverwing go around 140km/h. My group is not really an convey group like 1DTO. Very casual group, and no formal convey movement.

We have bikes from 400cc to 1800cc, thus even harder to travel together.

We hang out every Thursday at Rail Mall Coffee Bean from 7.30pm to 9.30pm. My advise is, drop by, get to know everyone, and then if can get along well, then go trips together.

I've organized trips before etc, but stop doing so, cos I prefer to travel in group smaller than 10, and also I prefer to get to know someone before riding togther for a few days...

I think the next trip they are doing is in 1st week Oct, to Kuantan, 2D1N.

Wah this thread getting busier by the day with more n more NC riders. Nice! Should have kopi session soon bros! Will be interesting to see lotsa NC together.

Maybe we shld start listing down which days we prefer so its easier to decide. Cheers!

1) FuddlyBob - Tuesday/Thursday nights.

i've never failed to overtake anyone (if they are driving normally):thumb: and yea blitx it was me at the coffeeshop haha, went to asp wanted to do servicing but close, went to m-tech also haven open :faint: so is the junior 55 here alrdy? bitx this is yrs ya? seem like ur left with only the hugger to go haha... got 12v socket all alrdy, btw wads the switch on the right of ur handle bar?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/kmjoe/1CBE964F-D80F-4F6F-AE59-15306583B8C6-2151-00000216CC8323D6.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/kmjoe/740B53CF-AE1B-4BB9-8120-9B5ECB0A1A65-2151-00000216DD239D73.jpg

Where u guys get e engine guard from n how much?

The silverwing go around 140km/h. My group is not really an convey group like 1DTO. Very casual group, and no formal convey movement.

We have bikes from 400cc to 1800cc, thus even harder to travel together.

We hang out every Thursday at Rail Mall Coffee Bean from 7.30pm to 9.30pm. My advise is, drop by, get to know everyone, and then if can get along well, then go trips together.

I've organized trips before etc, but stop doing so, cos I prefer to travel in group smaller than 10, and also I prefer to get to know someone before riding togther for a few days...

I think the next trip they are doing is in 1st week Oct, to Kuantan, 2D1N.

btw, 2c= 2 cents worth of comment ba. :)

Panniers or not I think are very personal. I've known of ppl whom go above thailand with just a small duffle bag, and people who go Cameron for 3D2N with 3 full boxes. lol.

Thanks for the info. For our NC, 130km/hr is a very comfortable speed to travel. Anything above 140km/hr, I recommend a touring screen. Not forgetting ear plugs too.

I'll normally need the space to store the stuff I buy while touring. Just can't resist the temptation of shopping. LOL

Wah this thread getting busier by the day with more n more NC riders. Nice! Should have kopi session soon bros! Will be interesting to see lotsa NC together.

Maybe we shld start listing down which days we prefer so its easier to decide. Cheers!

1) FuddlyBob - Tuesday/Thursday nights

2) bitx aka Kenny - most nights after 9pm

3) whyzee - Monday/Thursday nights

3) whyzee - Monday/Thursday nights

4) ckc aka kelvin (NC700X)- Thursday after 9pm

Edited by CKC

Some pics to share

[ATTACH=CONFIG]256136[/ATTACH]

Had my 2nd servicing at asp. Paid 90 plus for e servicing..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]256137[/ATTACH]

what box model is that? trekker series?

did ASP stamp warranty booklet? they told me they will and BS says to make sure they stamp.