SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Malaysian and Singapore Summon Website

Guest R1szuan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by d0n^@Aug 6 2004, 06:10 PM

what's the format to type in the car registration no. huh?

cause i realised...even if u type crap (e.g fcuk) into the empty field...it will still tell u no summons found :giddy:

just type in ur vehicle numer in capital...and then continue...if got summons...then will surely come out...because we are considered under foreign vehicles....so the system may not be able to tell if its a proper vehicle number....so if u type wrongly....it will still scan for ur records...the system cannot tell if the number u put in is valid or not...

Originally posted by dyerfix@Aug 6 2004, 06:44 PM

just type in ur vehicle numer in capital...and then continue...if got summons...then will surely come out...because we are considered under foreign vehicles....so the system may not be able to tell if its a proper vehicle number....so if u type wrongly....it will still scan for ur records...the system cannot tell if the number u put in is valid or not...

erm okie thks

:cheeky:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by koma@Sep 18 2004, 10:45 PM

juz wan 2 check where can i pay in sg for our fines? now axs machine cannot pay liao, also for expired 1s where can i pay??

malaysian embassy at jervois road i think. Not too sure will the counter open there everyday or for longhowever be warned they dont entertain appeal and waiver. Only at JB JPJ head office you can request for appeal.

Well, I was just summoned last night on the Causeway (Johore Bahru, not 2nd Link) at the "White Card House" just before the M'sian immigration by the M'sian TP. Apparently there is a traffic light just before this location, though many people would not give a damn when it's red and continue to ride through.

I was one of these can't-be-bothered people who simply ride through even though it was red. well, yesterday was just another day going into JB to pump petrol and oblivious to the 2 TP standing there i rode through the red light to join the queue.

one TP told me to get out of the queue towards him. at first i was really unaware of the offense i had just made because it was too usual. however, a summon of RM150 was issued to me and that changed my mindset. So for those of you who frequents JB, do not disregard that stupid red light for your own good.

I asked the TP where I can pay the summon. I didn't want to pay up at the JB TP HQ because its cashier opening hours are just too inconvenient for me. Opens around 8-9am and closes early in the afternoon, something like 3-4pm. Super short office hours they have. I asked him whether i can pay up at the M'sian High Comission in Singapore which i supposed should be more convenient for. If i'm not wrong the High Comission should be somewhere around Hill Street near Orchard.

The TP said that we can't pay there anymore because it's "closed". I don't really understand what he meant by "closed". Can a High Comission simply just close down like this? But anyway, he told me that we can pay our summons at the immigration. upon exiting M'sia, after stamping your passport, as you are about to ride out of the immigration, you'll bound to see a Customs office on your left, next to it there is sort of a small Police Post. He told me we can go there anytime to pay any summons as it's open 24hour a day.

So after pumping petrol, i stamped my passport and proceeded to the stated Police Post, quite easy to find, there's a hump on the road before it and sometimes one or two policemen would be sitting outside it, you really can't miss it.

This is where my problem starts. The policeman in the Police Post can't speak English. I was having a struggling conversation with him and i can bearly understand what he said. He said something like,"*******cashier closed*********one week**********cashier 24hour******* cashier open*******(slight pause)******sorry ah cashier closed********come tomorrow********sorry sorry*******bye bye."

(***denotes uncomprehenable Malay words... ha ha)

But he was able to check his computer to find out that i have an outstanding overdued speeding summon since June of RM150. He printed out a notice for me but alas it was also in Malay. I was caught speeding on the NS highway near Batu Pahat at the speed of 143km/h on the road with a 110km/h limit. An excess speed of 43km/h will be issued a fine of RM150.

So anyone who can understand Malay and bothers, will you please kindly talk to the policeman at the stated Police Post about payment there and their cashier opening hours for the benefit of us all?

http://sinfest.net/devilstore.gif

I don't ride fast; I fly low...

ha, i "saw" you yesterday... not really you... but the police... didnt really notice you. While pass thru I was wondering how come the TP so on one, check for bike that in the queue, maybe for previous summons or old summons. A bit worry as mine also got previous summons, but by previous owner.

go in and out of msia also long queue....

Ha ha... Initailly that's what i thought also, because I have checked the website posted above for any M'sia summons that i may have and found out that i had one speeding ticket in June. Actually i wanted to act blur :cheeky: and don't want to pay it up but now no choice liao.

Now no choice because in M'sia when the TP catch u red handed committing the offence, they are very smart now because they want to see your NRIC instead of your driving license so that they can take down the rider's particulars, especially the residential address. then they make you sign on the summon which means you admit to the offense commited and that you agreed that this case can't be appealed. it basically means that you agree to pay the summon without complaint.

Why in the hell would they want my address? some will ask but the answer is clear enough... so they know how and where to find you should you decide to forfeit the summon yourself. When this happens, i'm not sure if they have an efficient system where they tag the driver's/rider's particulars to the licence plate of the vehicle, so any previous or future summons not paid they will send you a letter or such to pursue the matter...

So just to play safe, oh well then, i'll just very reluctantly pay the 2 summons i've accumulated... lucky is he who buys my bike in the future... ha ha... honest.

It's been confirmed. You can actually settle your M'sia fines at the police post at the JB Immigration.

Location of the stated police post:

upon exiting M'sia, after stamping your passport, as you are about to ride out of the immigration, you'll bound to see a Customs office on your left, next to it there is sort of a small Police Post.

It is open 24hour, so there is no need to inconvenient yourself to enter JB during office hours to pay your fines at the JB Traffic Police HQ.

I've settle both my outstanding fines there at around midnight. One thing about the policemen on duty during these wee morning hours is that they can't really speak English.

Make sure they actually key your summon into their "very slow" computer and receive an official receipt once payment is made.

Their typing is horrendously slow too, using only one finger from each hand and slowly look for the letter to press on their keyboard. but they seem very good at using their computer to listen to MP3 on the Windows Media Player.

They are really quite friendly and helpful so just be patient and put up with them for a little while. It took me almost one hour to settle both my fines.

Another thing is that they don't entertain appeals there, so if you really wish to make an appeal against your offence, better make some time during the office hours to go down to the JB TP HQ to make your appeals.

So that's just about it lah...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by R1szuan@Aug 6 2004, 10:53 AM

got this from SFB website.

I tried checking mine..got summon man... sian.

It can check thru your sgp ic and also your bike number

http://www.rilek.com.my/pdrm/catcha/catcha..._user&loc=en_US

It seems like the above cant help much if we want to pay the summon online ya?

You have to have one of the major malaysian bank account, if not i dun find any other way to pay.

When over to 2nd link to pay it at the customs, but they closed at 8pm..

anyone can advise elsewhere to pay?

http://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/Gifs//Itachi/Itachi_01(80).gifhttp://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/Gifs//Naruto/Naruto_01(79).gifhttp://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/Gifs//Lee/Submitted_Lee_01_%5BKonohamaru%5D.gifhttp://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/Gifs//Kakashi/Kakashi_02(18).gifhttp://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/Gifs//Naruto/Naruto_01(78).gifhttp://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/Gifs//Sasuke/Sasuke-04.gif

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by Exodus79@Oct 5 2004, 12:58 PM

It seems like the above cant help much if we want to pay the summon online ya?

You have to have one of the major malaysian bank account, if not i dun find any other way to pay.

When over to 2nd link to pay it at the customs, but they closed at 8pm..

anyone can advise elsewhere to pay?

go go JPJ HQ at JB side. The location is very easy. Take the road that leads to Taman Sentosa.

You knoe the JB shell near the dealy Y junction? Take the one to the right. Once u took that u will reach bridge. Take the left exit going up the brigde and make a turn and stop at the BIG WHITE BUILDING. IT will put IBU PEJABAT POLIS TRAFIK JOHOR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by R1szuan@Oct 6 2004, 02:28 PM

go go JPJ HQ at JB side. The location is very easy. Take the road that leads to Taman Sentosa.

You knoe the JB shell near the dealy Y junction? Take the one to the right. Once u took that u will reach bridge. Take the left exit going up the brigde and make a turn and stop at the BIG WHITE BUILDING. IT will put IBU PEJABAT POLIS TRAFIK JOHOR

This one closes even earlier. I ever went there to pay a summon, the building is open but then cashier only opens until 3pm in the afternoon on weekdays only.

I went there purposely earlier than my usual trips to JB to pay this summon which is about 4plus in the afternoon only to find out that the stupid cashier is closed.

So i had to go back there another day. Guess what? the queue there is super horrible! Waited almost like 1 hour! Their system there is super inefficient. But if u want to appeal, they will entertain you there.

All these happened before i discovered that we can pay at the JB Immigration Customs as i have mentioned above, which i still feel is the best as the cashier there is open 24hr a day, but cannot appeal.

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT SUMMONSES SHALL BE PAYABLE WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM THE DATE IT WAS ISSUED. RILEK SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF SUMMONSES CANNOT BE UPDATED DUE TO PAYMENT AFTER THE EXPIRY OF THE PAYMENT DURATION.

I thought of paying my fine through debit card, but after seeing this on the website that is given, changed my mind.

Worried that pay liao , but records will still show, i will then be making double payment!

Do they charge additional if i did not pay up after 14 days??

I am going into msia this friday again for a trip.:help: :help:

Money should never change one's values.Making money is only a report card. It's a way to tell others how you are doing

Hi Bro"s...do knoe that u can bargain the fine ...lets say 100rm to 70 rm.....?....well its happen to mequite some time ago.....well i had relatives stayin in jb n i ask him to pay...so he bargain til 70rm.....so dun forget to bargain or ask ur relatives in jb to pay it for you