SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Malaysian and Singapore Summon Website

Guest R1szuan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by HeBe@Mar 5 2005, 11:56 PM

Can the Malaysia summons pay by net or cash???

AXS.... :lol: :lol:

cash larz...they dun have posb over there :slapforehead:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got stop by the malaysia custom for a speeding by the ex-owner. lucky got bring logcard with me.

Guess which word had this meaning.

1. Any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women.

2. A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another, especially the granting of greater sexual freedom to men than to women.

3. A set of principles establishing different provisions for one group than another; also, specifically, allowing men more sexual freedom than women.

• 4 months later...

Where to check for demerit points?

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

f**king laoya one....malaysia one...got summon last week, now check still no record....

I'm BACK~!!!

汗血孤山走,

é¹é¹„浅巷飞,

何日伯ä¹çŽ°ï¼Œ

浪å­å‡ æ—¶å½’。

- å­¤é«˜æµªå­ å­—

Name : Eric

Nick : Thunder X

HP : 98711456

MSN : [email protected]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear All,

Newbie here seeking info on how to ride across Causeway into Singapore. Poser here is my bike is installed with a full blown Yosh Race Duplex pipe. Any problems with Singapore Custom/Immigration/TPs at the checkpoint on entry to Singapore? Thanks for any kind of info that may help.... :bow:

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by ejoe@Jan 9 2006, 09:04 AM

Dear All,

Newbie here seeking info on how to ride across Causeway into Singapore. Poser here is my bike is installed with a full blown Yosh Race Duplex pipe. Any problems with Singapore Custom/Immigration/TPs at the checkpoint on entry to Singapore? Thanks for any kind of info that may help.... :bow:

at checkpoint dey dun check the mod u've done

onli at expressway...

i tried b4 with my nori pipe...

scared but end up no prob

tried with the pipe tru 1st link n 2nd link b4..

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/cheowseng/abc.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well Guys, here's what i do when i found out the bike i got had 3 previously unpaid summons- not by me of course... i checked with the website and print out the summon date n time, also made a copy of my log card(showing the effective date of ownership).

Bring these two along with u whenever u go malaysia(of couse with a copy of valid road tax and insurance and drving license). put all these documents in a zip lock back and store under your seat so u will never forget to bring.

Ride with no worries. If stopped, produce all these documents and they cannot do anything to u as u have proven ur case that it's not you whom commited the offence.:goodluck:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f388/hairisg76/DSCF1195a-2.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Blues@March 08, 2007 05:59 pm

The webbie for Malaysia summon seems to have been revamped... anyone know how to access it???

Must register??

Hey...

Been to the website and checked............

Must register, i have registered.... if u need help checking.... please PM me, i check for u... ok? simpler this way...

Who what where when?

• 2 weeks later...

wa...that mean b4 getting a bike muz check for summons both in sg and my of the munber plate b4 transfering ownership ar??ma fan one leiz!y they cant have this system that they wun allow owners to tranfer ownership if they have summons or smth..

class 2B : 27 November 2007

class 2A : 21 April 2009

class 2 : 21 October 2010

class 3 : 21 August 2007

"Change is a decision u make and not a thought in your mind"

" there can only be transformation when you have change your thoughts"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

all links like not working... :sian: :confused:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/MetalSlug1.gif http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/2505572364771cf7370558.gif

One life ~~ One love ~~ One United.

ε(â—̃•̃)з Ù©(à¹à¹)Û¶ Ù©(â—̃•̃)Û¶

• 1 month later...

i was given a summon for speeding when coming back to spore through the 2nd link . I read the summon he issued but he didnt state down how much i m fined and ask me to appear in a court in kulai for my speeding charge in july. Can anybody tell me what is the procedure to pay this fine without appearing in court?

when one door of happiness closes,another opens but often we took so long to look at the closed door that we dont see the one which has been opened for us

i was given a summon for speeding when coming back to spore through the 2nd link . I read the summon he issued but he didnt state down how much i m fined and ask me to appear in a court in kulai for my speeding charge in july. Can anybody tell me what is the procedure to pay this fine without appearing in court?

wa lan, wat happened man? wat speed were u traveling? y the need to go court in kulai?

No more regrets.

maybe u can go to the place to pay ur summon??

or the malaysian embassy?

but wat happen???

clear meter ar

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

maybe u can go to the place to pay ur summon??

or the malaysian embassy?

but wat happen???

clear meter ar

i was driving man.....didnt clear meter leh........speed limit is 110km/hr........i was travelling at 124km/hr.... den kana road block ahead tell me pull over den say i speeding.......the pt is i dun wan go in and waste time pay....will they send a letter to me or sumthing? ask me 8am be at the court....i think is crazy........

when one door of happiness closes,another opens but often we took so long to look at the closed door that we dont see the one which has been opened for us