Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 140.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • wait4me

    7829

  • lwfc

    5847

  • MC28

    4646

  • garfieldrox

    3352

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Hi guys, can any one enlighten me about the oil leak near the side stand? Everytime i go to my bike, the oil leak seem more n more.

 

Be more specific, engine oil or petrol? If engine oil, time for u to down engine and change gasket... If petrol, might be your petrol tank there the on/off/reserve gauge loose and leaking petrol or might be your hose from the gauge to the carburetor tear and leaking already...

Posted
Be more specific, engine oil or petrol? If engine oil, time for u to down engine and change gasket... If petrol, might be your petrol tank there the on/off/reserve gauge loose and leaking petrol or might be your hose from the gauge to the carburetor tear and leaking already...

 

I believed it's engine oil ba? Petrol would have evaporated?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/ki113r/Mobile%20Uploads/20150407_203245_zpsvojubra6.jpg

 

2004 - 2005 FR1284A ~ NSR150SP (FILA Paintwork)

2012 - 2013 FS7810L ~ NSR150SP (Pure White)

2013 - 2015 FBE9955K ~ Spec 3 (Pearl White)

2015 - ???? Quit riding

Posted

anyone any idea why my handle bar when turn towards right side throttle can touch fuel tank..? checked steering cone both still in place..

 

 

++

 

 

anyone knows how much the right side signal light cover cost ah

Posted
anyone any idea why my handle bar when turn towards right side throttle can touch fuel tank..? checked steering cone both still in place..

 

 

++

 

 

anyone knows how much the right side signal light cover cost ah

 

for handlebar, most of it is like that. if you're uncomfy with it, can ask mech to adjust to the way you like.

Posted
for handlebar, most of it is like that. if you're uncomfy with it, can ask mech to adjust to the way you like.

 

okay thanks :o cause i just found out .. maybe all along is like that..

Posted

Hi guys, thanks for all the replies to my noob questions.

I guess its engine oil and petrol? Near the side stand has this 2 lil "pipe" that leaks out the black oil.

I closed my fuel valve and there isnt any leak or smell of petrol anymore. :)

Posted

If possible PM me ur particulars so we could arrange a meet up or kopi session.http://www.pxeb.info/24.jpghttp://www.pxeb.info/8.jpghttp://www.pxeb.info/25.jpghttp://www.pxeb.info/26.jpg

Posted

Hi all! I'm a former SP rider and I'm looking to sell my RVF400 for an SP. Any interested buyers please PM me! I've already got an SP deal but still need to sell off the RVF. Problem free and in tip top condition! Street legal, race tuned.

 

Thank you very much!

Don't go fast; go sideways.

Posted
Hi all! I'm a former SP rider and I'm looking to sell my RVF400 for an SP. Any interested buyers please PM me! I've already got an SP deal but still need to sell off the RVF. Problem free and in tip top condition! Street legal, race tuned.

 

Thank you very much!

 

tyga pipe as well? :D

Posted
Hi all! I'm a former SP rider and I'm looking to sell my RVF400 for an SP. Any interested buyers please PM me! I've already got an SP deal but still need to sell off the RVF. Problem free and in tip top condition! Street legal, race tuned.

 

Thank you very much!

bro. you wanna swap with me? i top you up. :) though i got a pgm as well.

Posted
I just sold my Tyga pipe to another RVF mate. But still got the steering damper! Super rare you cfm never see b4. [ATTACH=CONFIG]264659[/ATTACH]

FCUK! that pipe, i LOVE IT! this one really confirm nv see before. :(

Posted
Anyone interested to trade your stock signal lights and brake lights with my led signal and brake light? Am having trouble with tp. Hope to find stock parts!

 

stock signal lights left right only $16 each original @ FJT

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...