SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommendations for dealers to get Kawasaki Ninja 400

Draider

Hi guys so I am new to the forum because I have had trouble finding dealers to get the Kawasaki Ninja 400 from. Seems many do not have stock right now too. Any recommendations from anyone to get the Kawasaki Ninja 400? Should I get first hand or second hand? Also colours seem to be limited to KRT green, but I'm thinking of just buying the machine then order the red and black fairings separately and get it fitted at a shop myself (SG doesn't have the red and black model)

Just got my 2A license, did not have a 2B bike before this. Would appreciate any advice you can give. Thanks!!

2021-kawasaki-ninja-400-colours-launch-7.jpg

Edited by Draider

https://www.sgbikemart.com.sg/directory/company/evershine-auto-co-1977-pte-ltd-kawasaki-showroom/64

first hand or 2nd hand depends on your personal preferences. ($$ in pocket)

Maybe can ask if they are able to get in that fairing that you wanted? 

Personally if I'm you, I would purchase 2nd hand (as new as possible as long the price is within my budget), then swap out the parts that I preferred.. 

This way, I would not waste a brand new fairing or feel painful when I'm changing any parts.. (since they are used anyway) hahaha.. 

Just my preferences.. :D 

• Like 1

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

14 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

https://www.sgbikemart.com.sg/directory/company/evershine-auto-co-1977-pte-ltd-kawasaki-showroom/64

first hand or 2nd hand depends on your personal preferences. ($$ in pocket)

Maybe can ask if they are able to get in that fairing that you wanted? 

Personally if I'm you, I would purchase 2nd hand (as new as possible as long the price is within my budget), then swap out the parts that I preferred.. 

This way, I would not waste a brand new fairing or feel painful when I'm changing any parts.. (since they are used anyway) hahaha.. 

Just my preferences.. :D 

are there any dedicated sites to find second hand ninja 400 other than Carousell? I want to research a few listings before deciding who to buy from

On 5/13/2021 at 12:11 AM, Draider said:

are there any dedicated sites to find second hand ninja 400 other than Carousell? I want to research a few listings before deciding who to buy from

sorry but not that I'm aware of.. 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

13 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

sorry but not that I'm aware of.. 

Another question. How would you know if a second hand seller is listing a fair price for the motorbike? Like what elements go into the deciding of the price and how do I know it is a fair market price or know when I should negotiate a little? Thanks

On 5/18/2021 at 3:01 PM, Draider said:

Another question. How would you know if a second hand seller is listing a fair price for the motorbike? Like what elements go into the deciding of the price and how do I know it is a fair market price or know when I should negotiate a little? Thanks

1) need to do research on what's the price of the COE + bike value on the year the bike was registered. (then divided by 10 years * the years remaining) +/- 1k

2) Upgrades parts not consider but depending on your nego skills with the seller if they are willing to throw in more freebies..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 5/18/2021 at 3:01 PM, Draider said:

@Draider Look at the depreciation of bikes when you consider used bikes.

Total price / Number of years left = Depreciation per year

Most should be comparable unless high mileage, etc. Looks like you have your mind set on the Ninja 400, it's an awesome bike! Red ones are very rare though, to be honest don't think i've ever seen a red one in Singapore yet, mostly green!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2021 at 10:02 PM, SBF said:

@Draider Look at the depreciation of bikes when you consider used bikes.

Total price / Number of years left = Depreciation per year

Most should be comparable unless high mileage, etc. Looks like you have your mind set on the Ninja 400, it's an awesome bike! Red ones are very rare though, to be honest don't think i've ever seen a red one in Singapore yet, mostly green!

Yeap thanks haha ended up getting that bike