SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where to ride or go rounding in SG

rookey

Hi guys, i've just newly obtained my 2B license. I'm looking to rent a few different bikes to try them out (about 2-3 days each rental), as I'm still thinking if i should get a bike since I won't be using it to travel to and fro work. Anyway I wanna ask if there are places or roads I could explore here while I'm on the rental, or if there's anyone who wanna bring me around hehe :) 

5 hours ago, rookey said:

Hi guys, i've just newly obtained my 2B license. I'm looking to rent a few different bikes to try them out (about 2-3 days each rental), as I'm still thinking if i should get a bike since I won't be using it to travel to and fro work. Anyway I wanna ask if there are places or roads I could explore here while I'm on the rental, or if there's anyone who wanna bring me around hehe :) 

since you stay yishun.. the nearest from your place will be Yishun Dam -> Seletar airport area.. I wan to explore around woodland area as well..

https://goo.gl/maps/q646r1GK335mf6yV6

The Oval area

But if you are a female.. I'm sure got tons of guys willing to offer you where to go.. :) 

Keep us posted here if you really need help on where to go.. haha

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

2 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

since you stay yishun.. the nearest from your place will be Yishun Dam -> Seletar airport area.. I wan to explore around woodland area as well..

The Oval area

But if you are a female.. I'm sure got tons of guys willing to offer you where to go.. :) 

Nah hahha so far nobody's reached out to me yet except for you. I do wanna ride around, so lemme know if you're down for me tagging along for your night rides etc! 

38 minutes ago, rookey said:

Nah hahha so far nobody's reached out to me yet except for you. I do wanna ride around, so lemme know if you're down for me tagging along for your night rides etc! 

Pm sent.. 

fyi.. I’m a uncle.. not a young boy boy.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

25 minutes ago, apogeeXX said:

👍 🤣

what bike are you renting ?

It seems the country's going back to norm soon.

so you probably be called back to workplace soon ?

I'm planning to rent cb150, cbr150, mt15, ns200 and rs200 too probably. Yeah, i work in the cbd and i'll most likely be at clients' offices for the most part, so it's hard to commute to work via a bike

18 minutes ago, rookey said:

I'm planning to rent cb150, cbr150, mt15, ns200 and rs200 too probably. Yeah, i work in the cbd and i'll most likely be at clients' offices for the most part, so it's hard to commute to work via a bike

ah ... cbd ...

16 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

Pm sent.. 

fyi.. I’m a uncle.. not a young boy boy.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey I'm a beginner rider down for some night rides too. If you're game for bringing newbies along can jio me also? Haha. Currently doing my 2a but just failed the first lesson because of the pylon course gg.

53 minutes ago, Version001 said:

Hey I'm a beginner rider down for some night rides too. If you're game for bringing newbies along can jio me also? Haha. Currently doing my 2a but just failed the first lesson because of the pylon course gg.

hey.. i dun mind.. but.. west side = you will need to ride most of the meet up yourself wor.. 

Unless rookey wan to go to west side and meet you up?

I know quite a few places at west side is nice.. but not during Chinese 7th month.. 

Meanwhile, I usually ride around Sengkang -> Yishun dam -> Punggol -> Selatar airport -> Furthest changi area

2 hours ago, apogeeXX said:

it's been quiet in the forums, so it's nice to see some activities going on 😄

haha.. when you wan to come out also? 😛 

On 8/17/2021 at 2:41 PM, adesmond2 said:

The Oval area

How u know people stay yishun ????

23 minutes ago, Pisces44 said:

• right next to your name.. LOL!!!
    ohh.. it's change to Singapore for everyone i guess?.. hahahaha..
Edited by adesmond2

8 minutes ago, apogeeXX said:

🤣 admin woke up suddenly ??

no la.. maybe people change it themselves lei?

you see i can change my location also.. centralised now.. hahahaha

Edited by adesmond2

7 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

hey.. i dun mind.. but.. west side = you will need to ride most of the meet up yourself wor.. 

Unless rookey wan to go to west side and meet you up?

I know quite a few places at west side is nice.. but not during Chinese 7th month.. 

Meanwhile, I usually ride around Sengkang -> Yishun dam -> Punggol -> Selatar airport -> Furthest changi area

8 hours ago, Version001 said:

Hi hi, yes i'd like to tag along when you guys go for a ride, anywhere's fine with me hehe! 

1 hour ago, Pisces44 said:

1 hour ago, adesmond2 said:
  • right next to your name.. LOL!!!
    ohh.. it's change to Singapore for everyone i guess?.. hahahaha..

20 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

no la.. maybe people change it themselves lei?

you see i can change my location also.. centralised now.. hahahaha

Yeah hahaha last time when i signed up for an account they asked for my location so i naively put Yishun, then i realised everyone just put Singapore lol so I went to change it. Shhhhh

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, rookey said:

Hi hi, yes i'd like to tag along when you guys go for a ride, anywhere's fine with me hehe! 

Yeah hahaha last time when i signed up for an account they asked for my location so i naively put XXXXXXX, then i realised everyone just put Singapore lol so I went to change it. Shhhhh

Anyway, here's a few locations of the photo shoots places you wan to consider.

North side

1) Yishun dam (after 10pm)

2) The oval (evening)

2a) Upper Seletar Reservoir

West side

3) Lim chu kang (the centre of the road) be careful when you go and not recommended during this 7th month ba

https://goo.gl/maps/32KVFMASXpEukdRx8

4) Continue to ride towards Neo Tiew road (stop at Kraji Dam)

Central

5) Thian hock Theng temple 

6) MBS area (pavement - so need to go after 12am)

anyone with more places. can just add on to the list.. :) 

Edited by adesmond2

On 8/17/2021 at 4:53 PM, rookey said:

Hi if you’re keen in joining rides, do pm me your telegram name. 

On 8/17/2021 at 7:10 PM, rookey said:

Go check out the Husky too! 😆

10 hours ago, Issac said:

Wah... so 'ham some'...

But this is what I was referring to... 😉

PHO_BIKE_DET_svartpilen200-20-bf1_#SALL_#AEPI_#V1.jpg

haha.. Husky sia..

got chihuahua or not? LOLOL

On 8/17/2021 at 8:59 AM, rookey said:

tbh sg is too small after a few rounds bored liao

wait for the borders to open and u be in heaven

Honda NSR150SP: 2012-2015

Honda RVF NC35: 2015

Triumph Daytona 675: 2015-present

SYM GTS 200: 2016-present

Conquered Places: Chiang Mai, MHS, Pai, Doi Inthanon, Bangkok, Hatyai, Danok, Genting, KL, Port Dickson, Seremban, Malacca, Kluang, Mersing, Desaru