SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Delivery Riders, Do You Face Phone Damage Due To Vibrations?

SBF

Have you face any damages to your handphone due to long hours on the road?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Have you face any damages to your handphone due to long hours on the road?

• Yes, but not due to vibrations
    • Yes, the bumps and potholes caused my phone to be damaged sooner than expected
    • Nope, my phone is doing great

• Administrators

Just wanted to get a sensing from delivery riders here on SBF.. Have you had to change your phone earlier or face any unexpected damages arising from long hours on the road being attached to a handphone mount?

Just a follow up on an article that we recently did located here:

And if you are taking any steps to prevent further damage to your phones?

• SBF changed the title to Delivery Riders, Do You Face Phone Damage Due To Vibrations?
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 friends who's camera is already damaged

so to take preventative measures, i already installed the "damper" system on my phone holder.. I see everyone is following this trend as they do not want to risk anything.. our phones is like our mobile computer, search information, play games, work, newspaper, social media, camera, video, even editing of photos and videos so i would like to prevent anything from happening.. .

*on a side note, i realised any battery equipments with less vibrations = longer life span.. I used to required to charge my portable alarm every 2 weeks.. after i install the damper system.. 4-6 weeks.. I dun use the phone holder that often but my alarm is always there. :) 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

• 7 months later...
On 12/14/2021 at 7:21 AM, adesmond2 said:

I have 2 friends who's camera is already damaged

so to take preventative measures, i already installed the "damper" system on my phone holder.. I see everyone is following this trend as they do not want to risk anything.. our phones is like our mobile computer, search information, play games, work, newspaper, social media, camera, video, even editing of photos and videos so i would like to prevent anything from happening.. .

*on a side note, i realised any battery equipments with less vibrations = longer life span.. I used to required to charge my portable alarm every 2 weeks.. after i install the damper system.. 4-6 weeks.. I dun use the phone holder that often but my alarm is always there. :) 

The beater phone idea is good idea 🤔 older phones don’t have all these new gadgets… maybe will be better?

older iPhone just don’t die… Hahaha I have iphone4 that are still working … just the screen a little small hahaha pretty sure a lot of old used phones are being sold at much lower cost? 

On 7/16/2022 at 9:37 AM, Siphon said:

The beater phone idea is good idea 🤔 older phones don’t have all these new gadgets… maybe will be better?

older iPhone just don’t die… Hahaha I have iphone4 that are still working … just the screen a little small hahaha pretty sure a lot of old used phones are being sold at much lower cost? 

indeed.. old phones dun have stabiliser in their camera.. so it's doesn't "auto" move the lens when your finger "shake or tremble".. nowadays alot of people has such issues.. fingers will auto tremble or shake abit when ask to hold still.. these stabiliser is to "help out" on the camera focus.. :) 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055