SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kruzer in the Dark III - Gua Tempurung

isaac chan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This goes to show, no matter how big you are or how heavy you are, you may still try to walk on water...

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6596/dsc1370pv0.jpg

But heck, its much more fun jumping in... ROARRRRR!!!!

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/8715/dsc1400vi2.jpg

Run!! TSUNAMI!!!!

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3986/dsc1401gy0.jpg

Photos from Bob's friend

You look so slim my bro!!!!!!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid138/peb593746e9ae6515f120fff04d05203d/f7146af5.jpg

In Loving memory Of A Friend, Riding Buddy, TCS Buddy, Pendas Buddy, 3NCR Buddy, Frasers Buddy, GP Buddy, Southern Thailand Buddy, Cherating Buddy, Changi V Buddy,

will never forget your smiles, boh chap attitude, the rides that we went tru, dry, wet, hot, cold and dangerous....u will alwiz be in our hearts!!! Good Bye My Buddy!!!

Originally posted by TDM_Winger@April 11, 2007 10:16 pm

Cool Trip!! But my bike go hospital again. :weep: Anyway here is the pic my friend took --> Photos :cheer:

OH .. what happen to your bike this time?

Please thank Sampasana for the pics. Much appreciated!

have bike will travel . . . . .

www.kruzer.sg

I would like to applaud the support given to the fallen comrades and the key people who made this riding trip possible.

The hotel stay was wonderful though the food could have been better but, I am sure everyone would agree that the desert was good!

Thumbs up for the committees in celebration for Kenny’s birthday which should be a memorable one for him (hmm..why didn’t anyone think of hauling the cake at him? The nipple squeeze from CY was a good sight indeed! hee hee).

I think the only disappointment I had was the push back schedule for the visit to Kellie’s castle however, the overall experience was still a good one. :smile:

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

Good trip other than I miss out the cave and the drinking session at night :cry: maybe I am a real slacker member liao :cheeky:

Btw thanks to all who have make this trip a good one especialy to Isaac and CY for doing all the importance job of course not forgeting the sweeper william who have company my darling through out the wounderfull route without me in return trip Oops.... This sentance is private hehehe..... thanks to all the marker that help in marking too.... :cheer: and last but not least thanks to Julius my cobra bro who have pillion me up to Ipoh :lovestruck:

I will like to thanks all those who have join me to Hatyai. They have help to make the trip a safe and happy one. Thanks nights for being a sweeper through out the who journy thanks pal.......... Of course I like to thanks Kelvin for pillion me the way back to Singapore. Is not an easy to carry a big giant like me hahaha.....

Thanks to JoHan, Mike, Bernard who have being patient and understanding with me through out the Hatyai trip too. Hope you guy's are happy and get what you are looking for in this trip hehehe.......

STOwners'Club #050

STOC #7278

2002 Hornet 125 / 2005 X9 Evo 200 / 2006 Super 4 Vtec 1 / 2007 Shadow 400 / 2007 Steed 400 / 2007 Africa Twin 750 / 2008 ST 1100 / Present STX 1300 What next? :cheeky:

Originally posted by nights@April 12, 2007 11:34 am

I would like to applaud the support given to the fallen comrades and the key people who made this riding trip possible.

The hotel stay was wonderful though the food could have been better but, I am sure everyone would agree that the desert was good!

Thumbs up for the committees in celebration for Kenny’s birthday which should be a memorable one for him (hmm..why didn’t anyone think of hauling the cake at him? The nipple squeeze from CY was a good sight indeed! hee hee).

I think the only disappointment I had was the push back schedule for the visit to Kellie’s castle however, the overall experience was still a good one. :smile:

Sorry nights .. to think of it, I should have asked you guys to go to the castle while waiting for us. Silly me! Anyway .. it'll be a reason for you to go again .. as some has already indicated interest to head to the caves again .. :)

www.kruzer.sg

Originally posted by Scorpion69@April 12, 2007 12:03 pm

Good trip other than I miss out the cave and the drinking session at night :cry: maybe I am a real slacker member liao :cheeky:

Btw thanks to all who have make this trip a good one especialy to Isaac and CY for doing all the importance job of course not forgeting the sweeper william who have company my darling through out the wounderfull route without me in return trip Oops.... This sentance is private hehehe..... thanks to all the marker that help in marking too.... :cheer: and last but not least thanks to Julius my cobra bro who have pillion me up to Ipoh :lovestruck:

I will like to thanks all those who have join me to Hatyai. They have help to make the trip a safe and happy one. Thanks nights for being a sweeper through out the who journy thanks pal.......... Of course I like to thanks Kelvin for pillion me the way back to Singapore. Is not an easy to carry a big giant like me hahaha.....

Thanks to JoHan, Mike, Bernard who have being patient and understanding with me through out the Hatyai trip too. Hope you guy's are happy and get what you are looking for in this trip hehehe.......

Good to know you now can handle a trip on your own. Cy, your next successor is here .... you may be able to relax next year! Hahahaha

Anyway ah ... you should have come into the caves la ... we saw you in the caves in your superhero form

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/186/451868545_992514a738.jpg?v=0

.. luckily I saw .. otherwise you'd have stung someone .. or got crushed by Julius - he like killing critters by stepping on them! Thou Shall Not Kill ... he must be told!

www.kruzer.sg

Originally posted by isaac chan@April 12, 2007 01:17 pm

Good to know you now can handle a trip on your own. Cy, your next successor is here .... you may be able to relax next year! Hahahaha

Anyway ah ... you should have come into the caves la ... we saw you in the caves in your superhero form

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/186/451868545_992514a738.jpg?v=0

.. luckily I saw .. otherwise you'd have stung someone .. or got crushed by Julius - he like killing critters by stepping on them! Thou Shall Not Kill ... he must be told!

Is that an arrow shooting over me hehehe.... :sweat: :help:

CY is always the best and done the best always in my personal through. I am just a lost boy hahaha.... Not to mention as lead bike I miss the turn at Yamaha show room during the move to Hotel Florida Oop....... :cheeky:

I really miss the cave my buddy scorpion "The Pic" must have hate me for not visiting him hahaha..... Julius....... keep yr feet off my buddy scorpion hehehe......

STOwners'Club #050

STOC #7278

2002 Hornet 125 / 2005 X9 Evo 200 / 2006 Super 4 Vtec 1 / 2007 Shadow 400 / 2007 Steed 400 / 2007 Africa Twin 750 / 2008 ST 1100 / Present STX 1300 What next? :cheeky:

Not a problem!

Everyone has gotten their best bang in Hat Yai and now, I suppose all of us know what A.M and P.M mean to the Thai people ha ha!

Maybe Mike could post some teaser photos for those who want to join us to Hat Yai but yet couldn’t? It might even generate hot and juicy topic for the next few weeks hee hee!

Originally posted by Scorpion69@April 12, 2007 03:29 pm

I am just a lost boy hahaha....

Hey boss,

sorry for bit off topic...just cant stop laughing....

Hey little Boy,

What do you call a man who has a wife and two kids???

hehehe...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid138/peb593746e9ae6515f120fff04d05203d/f7146af5.jpg

In Loving memory Of A Friend, Riding Buddy, TCS Buddy, Pendas Buddy, 3NCR Buddy, Frasers Buddy, GP Buddy, Southern Thailand Buddy, Cherating Buddy, Changi V Buddy,

will never forget your smiles, boh chap attitude, the rides that we went tru, dry, wet, hot, cold and dangerous....u will alwiz be in our hearts!!! Good Bye My Buddy!!!

Originally posted by isaac chan@April 12, 2007 01:05 pm

Sorry nights .. to think of it, I should have asked you guys to go to the castle while waiting for us. Silly me! Anyway .. it'll be a reason for you to go again .. as some has already indicated interest to head to the caves again .. :)

No worries boss!

If time permits next year, I would love to join you people again for the trip.

By the way, I came across an interesting location “Berjaya hills”. Wonder if we would have a chance to ride up there?

You're welcome, Scorpion69. Thank you for letting me go to Hat Yai with you. Yup, we've had a good time of bonding. From slacking off at Gua Tempurung to riding through the hot sun to Hat Yai and finish off with prata at Kim Keat :smile:

Sad to say, I'm going to advocate you to be the next Trip Manager, 'cos the next hotel that you'll book, I'm sure will have a swimming pool :cheer:

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Originally posted by nights@April 12, 2007 03:42 pm

Not a problem!

Everyone has gotten their best bang in Hat Yai and now, I suppose all of us know what A.M and P.M mean to the Thai people ha ha!

Maybe Mike could post some teaser photos for those who want to join us to Hat Yai but yet couldn’t? It might even generate hot and juicy topic for the next few weeks hee hee!

Who got the best Bang??? What the Hlel is the A.M P.M thingy huh??

Originally posted by feiray@April 12, 2007 03:44 pm

Hey boss,

Hey little Boy,

hehehe...

Pee-wee? Haha

Even I didn’t spot the BIG Yamaha showroom. Luckily, I stop everyone at the Honda showroom’s junction or we will end up in Songkhla ha ha..

Anyway, the Hat Yai trip was a good experience with a little bang here and there ha ha…more details this Friday night or I will be slap with warning from boss for going off-topic. :sweat:

Originally posted by feiray@April 12, 2007 03:44 pm

Hey boss,

Hey little Boy,

hehehe...

Yo bro are you laughing over a shadow that can be found in you hahahahaha.......... :help: :help:

Nights no worry let wait for mike to post some pic to entertain the rest hahahaha.....

STOwners'Club #050

STOC #7278

Originally posted by nights@April 12, 2007 03:48 pm

No worries boss!

If time permits next year, I would love to join you people again for the trip.

By the way, I came across an interesting location “Berjaya hills”. Wonder if we would have a chance to ride up there?

Went there when u guys were enjoying the Bang at Hat Yai.

Its a very dissapointing place i would say.

Paid RM16 just for entrance only.

Nothing much to see. Just 2 rows of France lookalike building bout 50 metre long.

The so called Japanese Garden also nothing much. Few huts built around the forest tree, a pond of Koi's, Spa garden that are not allowed in except for hotel guest.

Not sure bout the other resorts around there coz was heading Genting next.

Was there bout an hour only.

Originally posted by isaac chan@April 12, 2007 10:30 am

OH .. what happen to your bike this time?

Please thank Sampasana for the pics. Much appreciated!

Is ok now thanks. :smile: BTW the way the blinking light need to returned? hehe :cheeky:

http://www.honda.co.uk/mcStatic/en/picture/product/NT700V%20ABS%20Deauville/full06.jpg

Everythings comes and go, the most important is to Catch It At The RIGHT Time.

Bob

Scorpion >> with Jo's Magna pulling power that i personally witnessed, i do wonder who's previously accompanying who most of the time.. :cheeky:

And to all that were at the waterfall, next time we stop at any other waterfall, just take of your shoes, all valuables from pockets and just jump in! Trust me, your jeans, pants, etc will be dry within the next hr of riding... :thumb:

Originally posted by maxxmadness aka 35@April 09, 2007 01:10 am

welcome...took you a long time to find out the benefits of being a kruzer slacker...:thumb:

ha ha, ya bro...

ride, eat, sleep, ride and sleep again... kind of nice thing to do. I overslept the dinner also (again).

VT250Z / Steed 400 / Dragstar 400 /Shadow 400 / VMax 1200

1992 -----1996--------1999-----------2003-----------2006 ..|

//ameblo.jp/grassmere

Originally posted by William Tan@April 13, 2007 01:27 am

Scorpion >> with Jo's Magna pulling power that i personally witnessed, i do wonder who's previously accompanying who most of the time.. :cheeky:

And to all that were at the waterfall, next time we stop at any other waterfall, just take of your shoes, all valuables from pockets and just jump in! Trust me, your jeans, pants, etc will be dry within the next hr of riding... :thumb:

ya...at most ur backside and balls itchy for a day or two...

...home is where the front of my wheel is. - striking viking

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2066/2077175805_ba8dd2dcfa_m.jpg http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2074/2077981830_a5948902e2_m.jpg

Hi all,

My sincere apologies to withdraw from this trip last minute due to unforseen circumstances.

As i was attached to school to do my practicum, i was asked to help up in a school event on last saturday. I had confirmed that i was not needed but they recalled me as one of the teachers is taking an emergency leave. So no choice.

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused, especially to Yisiong and people arranging the accomodations and trip.

See you guys soon!

Bro i will try to join you for next year cave trip as i also never go to the cave so hope both of us got the time for it for the next cave haha.. see you soon... take care bro..

Bernard Lum T S