• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

First bike

On 6/17/2022 at 7:56 AM, adesmond2 said:

LOL.. pop a little still ok but when too loud.. usually the piston/block will be gone within 3 years.. πŸ˜‚

meanwhile, standard la.. TP is usually abit nervous de..Β 

will ah? Siao liao mine when I throttle down will pop πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

20 hours ago, Siphon said:

will ah? Siao liao mine when I throttle down will pop πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

check with bike shop/mech if it's the standard sound for your bike? Just in case it's overly rich configured.. Especially if carb (previous owner manually adjust fuel/air jets)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Β 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

Β 

Β 

Β 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

23 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

check with bike shop/mech if it's the standard sound for your bike? Just in case it's overly rich configured.. Especially if carb (previous owner manually adjust fuel/air jets)

Gs… confirm fuel injectors lehπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ boxer engine with aftermarket exhaust… 

33 minutes ago, Siphon said:

Gs… confirm fuel injectors lehπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ boxer engine with aftermarket exhaust… 

aiyo.. Class 2 lei.. aftermarket exhaust - you got dyno-tune for maximum torque/top speed already right? 😏 If never tune, might be out of tune..  😬

then ok la.. aftermarket exhaust usually will pop abit.. not those fire come out can already..

I'm referring to those 2B.. cannot pop.. if pop, block also pop out.. πŸ˜‚

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Β 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

Β 

Β 

Β 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055