Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Converting foreign restricted license to 2b?

Recommended Posts

Hi, would like to ask here as I cannot find any up to date info other than some old broken links.

I'm a Vietnamese foreigner here on work pass. My Vietnamese bike license is called class A1 by Vietnam's system, which permits riding bikes with up to 175cc engine capacity. I'm not sure if this license can convert to Singapore's 2B.

Another thing also, is that I never had my own bike back in Vietnam. I was riding an old bike belonging to my brother, registered under his name the whole time. And in Vietnam, insurance is tied to the vehicle and not the rider. Bottom line is I have nothing to prove that I've been riding over the past years

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...