Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!
Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.
Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:
- Latest Motorcycle News
- SGBikeMart / Classified Ads
- Picture/Video Gallery
- Motorcycle Clubs
- Event Calendar
- and many more!
Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.
Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!
With a heavy heart, I am putting up my trusty bike for sale starting a family soon and I am changing to a car.
Had no issues with the bike since I owned it. This bike is perfect for Singapore’s urban riding. Awesome fuel consumption. I am currently averaging around 28-29km/l. Bike is serviced regularly every 6 months or every 5000km whichever is earlier.
Here are some details & accessories that comes with the bike
1) Single owner
2) Bike has never gone further than JB. Never embarked on touring trips before
3) COE ending on 04/2026
4) Low Mileage: 49140 as of 17/12/2020 (~10k/yr)
5) KOSO Voltmeter
6) Main Stand
7) Kajima Re-inforced Steel Crash Bar
😎 Hepco Becker Inspired Steel Crash Bar Guard
9) Exhaust Sliders
11) R&G Inspired Radiator Guard
12) “Spider” Handphone holder
13) New K&N Air Filter – Dec 2020
14) Kappa 52L Top Box + Rack
15) 2” risers
16) Extra Fuel-Tank Holder Bracket (5L emergency fuel tank included)
17) New Pirelli Angel GT Tyres (Front & Back)
18) Custom Rear Wheel Mudguard (Original Mudguard will be given)
19) Mudguard Extension
20) Pair of Fog Lights with switch
21) Original Honda Owner’s Manual
Looking to let go at $13,888. Negotiable.
If the price is right, I will throw in my AGV Helmet (used) worth $300 & a NOLAN Full Face Modular Helmet (only wore it once) worth $200.
PM me @ 90105916 for more photos or to arrange for viewing😊
View TO BELIEVE!
receipt of servicing and others will be shown upon viewing (amount close to SGD 2k)
As you may had read: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/owners-of-older-motorcycles-will-get-up-to-s-3-500-for-de-10110120
After COE ends, you are eligible for $3,500 upon deregistering. my loss, your gain.
COE: 30 Nov 2019 (renewable)
Road Tax: July 2018
First registered: 1999
Reasons: long business trip coming up soon.
Viewing at Tiong Bahru
- Bike had been serviced and overhaul by Republic Motor.
- Seldom ride/weekend ride
- Canvassed and sheltered carpark everyday.
- Less than 2k mileage
Ohlins rear shock
Brembo RCS 19
Yoshimura Slip-on (legal, with cert)
Top overhaul - August 2017
Rosso 3 - August 2017
Motul 300v - March 2018
DID 530 and sprocket - August 2017
Oil fliter - August 2017
Front brake pads - August 2017
Tyre valve - August 2017
NGK Iridium IX CR9EIX3521 - August 2017
Full clutch plate, pad, spring, gasket - August 2017
Planning to take my 2B in Jan right after my 18th bday.
Few questions to ask :
1) which centre is the fastest and also how long would it take for the whole journey.
2) what are the different practicals like?
3) RTT , theory all easy?
Used to ride ebike(not proud), and also go overseas ride those vespa bikes with family so quite familliar with bike controls.
Planning to get R15 v3 when i pass
Planning to take my class 2B in Jan right after my 18th Bday.
Few questions to ask :
1) Which centre to take my 2B for the fastest route to getting the license and how long it would take roughly.
2) What are the practicals really like , heard about plank balance and all but wanna know most to prep.
3) The Average amount of cash to prepare for the whole journey.
Used to ride a e-bike (not proud), haha , also always in thailand ride motor ( those vespa ) around with my family, so quite familiarised with motor controlling and all.
Planning to get the R15 v3 as a first bike haha.
- 116 replies
- 17,467 views
- 7 replies
- 806 views
- 1 reply
- 45 views
- 0 replies
- 29 views
- 0 replies
- 21 views