SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Which 2A sport bike do you prefer?

Deathsythe

Which 2A sport bike do you prefer?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2A sport bike do you prefer?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wat happen to my poll man? :confused:

Suddenly change to PGM discussion? :confused:

oopss.

:sweat: i'll separate the topic soon k, relax.

this is not the first time a topic is sidetrack lah...

normal lar...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shy: cHrIsOnAnCe :makeup:

:box: OnE tHaT s|tS oN PoRcH sW|Ng :cheeky:

:lovestruck: aPaRt By E mOOn N sTaRs :lovestruck:

:smooch: LoOk|nG @ skY tH|NkInG :dozed: oF CB1000/Fz1000 !!!:smooch:

• 1 year later...

BTW, RVF is a track bike. It comes wif V4 engine n pro-arm have it own reasons. If U like track, Take RVF... Other than take, if u wan cheap n gd at top speed, take CBR or Susuki, cos they r in-line 4 engine.

Honda NSR 150 SP - FT4977D (June 01 - March 03)

Honda CBR 400 RR- FL2119U (Dec 02 - Jan 04)

Honda CBR 929 RR - FS4382A (Feb 04 - Dec 04)

Susuki Hayabusa 1300- FX9524Z (April 05 - Oct 05)

Susuki Bandit400- FL3540D (Mar 03 - Dec 05)

Honda Super 4 Spec 3 - FZ9528C (Dec 05 - Jan 07)

Honda Walve125S - FW8025J (Aug 06 - June 07)

Yamaha Spark135 LE - FBB4..7C (March 07 - ???)

By the way, any bike also can go track. But, if you are looking forward to be competitive and take part in races, only certain bikes have their categories.

But I have to agree that RVF's smooth (feels almost linear) mid-range acceleration gives it an edge in the track when exiting from corners. (When compared with other stock gray bikes)

• 1 month later...

y no ppl mention abt CBR 400?? haha, is it because too common?

世上最é¥è¿œçš„è·ç¦»æ˜¯æˆ‘站在佪的é¢å‰ï¼Œ 佪å´ä¸çŸ¥é“我爱佪。

2000 to 2002 : HONDA NSR 125R FM 7541

2002 to 2006 : CBR 400 L MODEL FN 3561

2006 to 2007 : S4 SPEC II FW 2118

2007 to 2009: 92 Civic Esi SBU 7959

2009 to <Present> : Lancer Ex 1.5 (S)

wanted RVF but too expensive... so my next fav CBR :smile:

'02~'13 ::: RXK, SP, Daystar, TA150, S4 VtecII, Nissan March, VtecIII, R6, Dr200SEY, VerS, F650GS, HayabusaY2K, Honda Fit, Gilera Runner180FXR, toyota vios, DR200SES, BlackMax

NOW ::: DR200SE, Versys, Mitsubishi Lancer

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by D@Nov 23 2004, 12:18 AM

if u all realised, the 4 mentioned bikes 3 r quite old liao. only RVF has got the newer plate. maybe its part of the factor y more ppl chose RVF. juz my point of view. no offence. :thumb:

in terms of maintenance, how do these bikes rank, from cheapest to the most expensive?

wah this 1 old thread come out liao ah... :)

i once read in a website bout 400cbikes comparision, honda cbr got the most horse power , follow by suzuki gsxr , then rvf n kawa is the same .

horsepower is one thing but how the power is spread is another.. personal i juz luv rvf man.. pro arm corner stablitly, showa forks. somehow juz give me a peace of mind. realli envy those other model as their top end power is amazing too,can reach 240 and clear meter. For me rvf the pick up and mid range is juz enuff,my licsenese too precious therefore no chance try top end thingy.i try s4 vtec ..incline 4 cbr.. but i taste rvf, the pick up was like.... fwah, got to have it .

but still each of us have different liking , so tats kewl ! we muz respect tat. its not how fast or big CC the bike is shows the rider quality, its simply boil down to the rider. in the midst of learning and improving.. may we ride safely !!!!!! :D cheers follow riders ..

'R6' RedlineRocketRedesignRazor sharpRevolutionaryReward 6.

http://content.wicms.com/shared/images/YAMAHA_Common_Images/Logos/yamaha_logo_red.gif

Get a Gixxer cheap thrash the fork out of it learn to ride corner scrap foot peg and even ride to total extremes of total lose than move on the cls 2 u wont feel the pinch but u will your max limit without the expensive cost of crasing hahahaha

Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it....

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE!!!

Originally posted by Kman@Dec 5 2004, 04:38 PM

Get a Gixxer cheap thrash the fork out of it learn to ride corner scrap foot peg and even ride to total extremes of total lose than move on the cls 2 u wont feel the pinch but u will your max limit without the expensive cost of crasing hahahaha

That is if you survive the crash... :goodluck:

RXZ NSR150SP SV650 CBR400RR GSXR1000 FZ6S VFR800 CBR1000RR R1200GS

Galant ES 2.4A Civic Si 2.0A

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Kman@Dec 6 2004, 02:08 PM

true true

I choose KAWA.

OLD technology bike but pure raw power.

Kawa 63hp

S4 53hp

kawa- 5k rpm reach 100km/h, meter 240km/h, no power cut

S4 - 5krpm reach only 80km/h, meter 180km/h, power cut.

RVF - smooth and fast pickup (try friend bike)

CBR- bike to old, cannot make it.

Miss my zxr400.

Originally posted by kho686@Dec 28 2004, 01:48 AM

I choose KAWA.

OLD technology bike but pure raw power.

Kawa 63hp

S4 53hp

kawa- 5k rpm reach 100km/h, meter 240km/h, no power cut

S4 - 5krpm reach only 80km/h, meter 180km/h, power cut.

RVF - smooth and fast pickup (try friend bike)

CBR- bike to old, cannot make it.

Miss my zxr400.

Kawa is a good bike. But 5k rpm abt 90km/hr only for mine.. :sweat:

• 1 month later...

i voted for CBR :smile: when i was riding 2A ~1993 felt the L-model the easiest to handle n coner till rub foot peg also very steady steady wan!

1991-Katana125 1992-GN125 1993-Terminator250 1995-Intruder400 1996-ZX-7RRP1 & Charade1L 1996-Vulcan800 1998-Accent1.5L 2001-CorollaXLI 2002-TDM900 2005-Phamton150 2006-FJR1300 2007-KLE500 & WRX JDM 2010-Spark135 & Legacy GT 2012-Focus SW & Sylphy 2015-V Strom 650XT & D Tracker, 2016-Cross Country & RS4 125, 2017-Moto Guzzi V7ii Stone

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by ZZR-Pilot@Oct 23 2002, 08:54 PM

My ode to GSXR400:

It's a bad, bad, bad bike. It may appear unassuming unlike its rivals but those touched by it will remember its influence. How it transformed a bolt-upright rider into a half-crazed addict constantly searching for the perfect execution of a corner.

On paper, there's nothing fancy. But straddle yourself over it and it'll immediately take over you. You fold your knees high, hunch your shoulder low and put your hands at knee level. Excruciating, but like a drug-loaded syringe piercing the skin you'll forget about the pain when pleasure sets in.

Soon, you'll find yourself riding like a lunatic. It's hard not to. When you're bunched up in that racing crouch, knees tucked under those cut-outs in the tank... you'll be taken in by how quickly this b@stard turns, and just how goddamn easy it is to flick. Put weight on one footrest and the sucker obliges. Before you know it, your ass is hanging off the seat at the mere whiff of a corner. Then you realise that it has taken over you.

It teases and goads you to crank it over at every corner. Every minute you're riding upright, it mocks you... it taunts you... it's as if you can hear it say, "LEAN IT AND GAS IT, YOU PU$$Y". When you finally give in, it pulls you to lean.. and lean.. and lean some more. Like a moron to heroin, you're now hopelessly addicted to this crazy corner carving behaviour. Every turn, every bend is like a fix, a snort or injection. You start delaying your braking and increasing your entry speed. You learn to keep the power on throughout the turn and pile on the revs past the apex. Eventually you're turned into a zombie, constantly looking for that ultimate high.. that indescribeable rush when your knee actually and finally touches the ground mid corner.

Like doing drugs, at the back of your mind you know one day it'll all come crashing down. When that day comes, it'll probably be in the form of a heap of twisted metal, shards of broken plastic, battered ego and shattered dreams. That'll be the day it leaves you. But it'll never totally go away from your system. Post GSXR400 days will see you grappling with withdrawal symptoms - you shake and twitch when approaching familiar bends in your car. And you wish... ohh how you wish... you'd give anything to have your GSXR400 back one last time so that you could scrape your knee mid corner one more time.... just to feel that incredible rush fill your head once again....

:cry:

*sob* :cry:

After the major bike accident,

my head tells me to drive,

but my heart aches for another bike.

*sob*:cry:

http://www.triumph.co.uk/images/Daytona675_gallery_main_1_2008.jpg