SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Class 3A or 3?

Keynes

What licence would you take?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. What licence would you take?

• Class 3A (automatic car)?
    • Class 3 (manual and automatic car)?

Hi.

To those who do not have class 3, which licence wld u take?

For those who already have class 3, which licence, if turn back the clock, which one would you take.

Kindly axplain you chioce.

Thanks.

I have class 3 (1989), I will still take class 3 (manual) if turn back the clock. Becaus, it is more useful, for Vocational Licence (taxi licence), for updgrade to class 4 or 5 etc, and it is more fun!

People ask me, "Why ride bike?" I ask them back :"Why drive car?"

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Keynes@Nov 18 2004, 09:25 AM

Hi.

To those who do not have class 3, which licence wld u take?

For those who already have class 3, which licence, if turn back the clock, which one would you take.

Kindly axplain you chioce.

Thanks.

I have class 3 (1989), I will still take class 3 (manual) if turn back the clock. Becaus, it is more useful, for Vocational Licence (taxi licence), for updgrade to class 4 or 5 etc, and it is more fun!

same! :thumb:

it will be better to take clss 3 bah... cos at least more worth it and u'll nid it when u nid to drive lorry or van... anyway if i not wrong.. is the same price... anyway.. manual is easy to drive once u get used to it.. and its fun too... automatic cars very boring to drive one... but very relax

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/Hong-/tummy.gif?t=1229955192

Originally posted by rabbitbond@Nov 18 2004, 10:52 AM

class 3.... auto oso can drive.. manual oso can drive...

meaning... expensive car oso can buy(auto) ..... Cheaper car oso can buy(manual)

hahah...like tat oso can sia....

actully guys shld all go for manual..think the 3a is more meant for gals to go take...i not saying gals cannot take 3 hor!! :cheeky:

Correct me if i'm wrong but i heard that Class 3A is for now only for those who hav some sorta disabilities and class3 is for physically fit learner drivers

am i rite to say this? :confused:

http://www.honda.co.jp/factbook/motorshow/2003/motor/img/05_09.jpg

My Motto : Ride Fast , Brake Harder

Good In Nature But Evil By My Own Free Will

God's Biggest Mistake Is The Creation Of Man / Now It Has Turned Against HIM

The Worst Thing A Human Being Has To Endure Is Not Being Comfortable In His Own Skin

Sex Is Fun When U Minus The Clothes And Divide The Legs, But Not When You Start MULTIPLYING !!!

Originally posted by Dean_46@Nov 18 2004, 11:38 AM

Correct me if i'm wrong but i heard that Class 3A is for now only for those who hav some sorta disabilities and class3 is for physically fit learner drivers

am i rite to say this? :confused:

no.. u r not right... 3a are for those whu realli dun wish to drive manual cars... so thats why they came out with this suggestion... now even the license got some diff liao... the words smaller... then class 3 its written motor cars

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/Hong-/tummy.gif?t=1229955192

Originally posted by n00b@Nov 18 2004, 11:25 AM

hahah...like tat oso can sia....

actully guys shld all go for manual..think the 3a is more meant for gals to go take...i not saying gals cannot take 3 hor!! :cheeky:

haa... why cannot...

no lah.. 3a auto loh... unisex.....

3 manual oso unisex...

i tot if disable den cannot learn??

Vroooooom.... SSssssss......VrOOOOOm...... SSSsssssssss

Originally posted by rabbitbond@Nov 18 2004, 02:04 PM

haa... why cannot...

no lah.. 3a auto loh... unisex.....

3 manual oso unisex...

i tot if disable den cannot learn??

yah lah...both is unisex lah...is onli tat i personally juz feel tat manual is more suitable for guys lor...imagine if ur guy fren go n take 3a..wat will u sae abt him?? cfm frm all of u sure suan him 1 mah...but if its a girl tat tell u she is taking 3a..the reaction will b another kind liaoz :cheeky:

juz my 2 cents worth

same as what u all said.. class 3 is better than 3a... class 3a holders pls dun get offended... cos once u get class 3 it can drive all sort of cars up to 3000kg..

govt came up 3a is becos more n more drivers are getting auto car then manual car... correct me if i am wrong.. :smile:

? Love is Happy & Hatred is Forgetting & Forgiving ?

? Love lives by giving and forgiving; Self lives by getting and forgetting ?

6 Dec 2005 - 15 Mar 2007: Honda Wave R (FZ9*5*P)

21 Mar 2007 - 17 Nov 2009: Honda SuperFour Spec II (FW4*9*H)

13 Nov 2009 - ????: Toyota Passo (SGX*6*9Y)

Originally posted by intersky@Nov 19 2004, 12:52 AM

cos once u get class 3 it can drive all sort of cars up to 3000kg..

:smile:

Hey, mine only up to 2500kg leh? B cos old licence? now up to 3000kg?? how to "upgrade" the "additional 500 kg"?

govt came up 3a is becos more n more drivers are getting auto car then manual car... correct me if i am wrong..

in summary, for those who want to drive auto car forever, for those who do not wish to drive lorry, van, taxi and for those who do not wish to upgrade to class 4, 5 etc, and last but not least, for those who only want to drive from point A to B, those who do not wish to "play" their cars, for the adventurous type, please take class 3.

People ask me, "Why ride bike?" I ask them back :"Why drive car?"

Originally posted by n00b@Nov 18 2004, 11:55 PM

yah lah...both is unisex lah...is onli tat i personally juz feel tat manual is more suitable for guys lor...imagine if ur guy fren go n take 3a..wat will u sae abt him?? cfm frm all of u sure suan him 1 mah...but if its a girl tat tell u she is taking 3a..the reaction will b another kind liaoz :cheeky:

juz my 2 cents worth

er... i saw a guy learning auto... hee.... drive quite fast....

i ask my gf to learn 3a... den she say dunwan... her dad wants her to take class 3 den can drive the company's lorry... hmmm.... best hor.....

Originally posted by rabbitbond@Nov 19 2004, 02:15 PM

er... i saw a guy learning auto... hee.... drive quite fast....

i ask my gf to learn 3a... den she say dunwan... her dad wants her to take class 3 den can drive the company's lorry... hmmm.... best hor.....

wah like tat ur fren beri zai liaoz sia....imagine her driving a lorry on the roads...*fierce* :cheeky:

definitely 3.

it is the same thing as you want class 2a or class 2?

class 2 can ride anything

class 3 can drive any car.

class 3A is for chicken sh*t be it man or woman.

might as well buy a remote control car and just play at home

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

Originally posted by n00b@Nov 20 2004, 11:30 AM

wah like tat ur fren beri zai liaoz sia....imagine her driving a lorry on the roads...*fierce* :cheeky:

i saw alot of girls driving lorries n vans leh... some somemore quite pretty... wha if my gf pass den driving the company lorry... den will be another chio one on the road liao...

Guest stanboy81

its up to own preference lah.... no point debating but if class 3A lessons are cheaper, i believe there will be alot of ppl taking it... after all those wif class 3A can always upgrade to class 3 with a TP test

no offence to ladies out there..but i guess 3A will benefit ladies the most cos most of them often complain "why the need to shift gears when you can have it in automatic?" hehehe lazy?....conveniece?....technically disabled? .... i dun know really.....well i possess a class 3....but to be frank for sg roads its much more relax to drive auto cars.... manual cars can also shiok lah...unless it is "performance cars".....then again where to "perform?"...hahhahah :lol:

Of cos is the manual one loh...

I think auto is for rich ppl like to enjoy luxury , comfort , relax .

Manual is for youngster , like to play wif manual car (the heel to toe technic) ....

Not they GU LIANG ...

BUt some really cant play manual cars .... hahah :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/botakq/Catb.jpg

<u>U Never Plan To Fail , But U Fail To Plan......</u>