SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha Majesty 400 2012 vs Honda Sliver Wing 400 vs Burgman 400

Kachua Chan

Anyone riding a Yamaha Majesty YP400? Thinking of getting one 1st hand. Any inputs bros? Where do you send for servicing? Love it's compartment and reliability!

If you are around below 1.7m

YP400 not bad.

Low clearance. Can kup corner. FC good.. Styling good.

I changed cos I find its too small for me (1.8m) and 2up abit too underpowered

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far my 2005 Majesty YP400 has been serving me well. I love the huge underseat compartment which can take 2 full face large helmets with space to store my gloves and rain coats as well.

Ive installed a Shad 48i top box as well as i carry bag packs around.

I love the handling of the Majesty too. Low cg, great cornering! Its also decently light for reverse parking (same weight as Super4).

Currently getting 23km/L with fast riding. If always accelerate slowly and stick to speed limits, Ive gotten 30km/L before, but thats agony riding lah (pick up trucks overtaking).

Sent from my LG-P875 using Tapatalk

"---- Still trying to lose weight ----"

Class 2B: 20 Oct 2011

Class 2A: 04 Jan 2013

Class 2: 01 Apr 2014

Class 3: 05 Mar 2012

Class 4: 24 Mar 2015

PPCDL: 06 Sept 2012

Looks like there are not many yp400 riders. Anyway what are you currently riding anodise57?

Ur Majesty was it 1st hand?

I sold off already. .I was 2nd owner.

Its quite a good ride actually but i looking @ bigger body one..

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Had to repair my throttle body after about 90,000km mileage.

Other than that, i do once a year replacement of belt, airfilter (x3 on Majesty), spark plug, transmission oil, rollers, u shoes, tires ($210 for tires incld installation, and $380 for other items inclusive of labor)

Oil filter i change once every 10,000km (once every 3 oil change), semi-synthetic oil i change once every 3000km.

Had to repair my throttle body after about 90,000km mileage.

Other than that, i do once a year replacement of belt, airfilter (x3 on Majesty), spark plug, transmission oil, rollers, u shoes, tires ($210 for tires incld installation, and $380 for other items inclusive of labor)

Oil filter i change once every 10,000km (once every 3 oil change), semi-synthetic oil i change once every 3000km.

Thanks topgearalwaysrock for the comprehensive reply. So did you send Ur bike to Hong Leong for servicing?

Nope. I got my parts from Auto Machinery and then let a friend mechanic do the repairs.

Apparently, some parts can be ordered from ebay including shipping and still cheaper than Auto Machinery (air filter and brake pads).

The Japanese i can safely say, still know a thing or two about making a reliable, long lasting product (at least for pre 2008 manufacture). After that when electronics become more and more apparent, I cant say the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
hi guys, am new here...

what's pantan about the suzuki burgman?

by the way, are there any scooters that have mounting racks for panniers?

I believe integra 700cc has it. The rest have to be self custom made.

:cheer:

Glad to have u in my life : ) Always love one another!

hi guys, am new here...

what's pantan about the suzuki burgman?

Pantan?

When u get new one ... rem roll Ong Lai in the under seat compartment.

Coming Lunar 7th month rem 拜拜...

That should do the trick.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
haha...

but my question was more like why the suzuki burgman need to be pantan, and not the others?

Echoing your question, Why suzuki burgman need to be pantan?

In the 1st place who mentioned specifically suzuki burgman need to be pantan?

1 suggestion to you before you make your decision.

Go browse some shops to see what scoot typically parks there most of the time .... those you gotta be pantan.....

No point arguing who good who bad and whatnots.

Peace ^_^

Anyone tried both MaxSym vs Japanese bike?

I'm considering maxsym... but part of me thinking maybe go japanese bike is better.

I'm riding maxsym now. I'm 1.72m tall and the scoot fits me like a glove. Been riding for about a month and so far so good. Haven't ridden long enough to experience any problems. It's a used bike but apparently well maintained by previous owner. Two main complains. One is that the bike really vibrates when accelerating. The other is that the pillion needs to use foot pegs. Wife doesn't like that. I can live with both. It's a used bike with high mileage. Not expecting super smooth engine. Storage wise, it's excellent. Joyride 300 probably has bigger storage and better FC, but I like the Maxsym size, and it's slightly more powerful.

Comes to choosing bike, just choose what suits your build and needs best.

I'm riding maxsym now. I'm 1.72m tall and the scoot fits me like a glove. Been riding for about a month and so far so good. Haven't ridden long enough to experience any problems. It's a used bike but apparently well maintained by previous owner. Two main complains. One is that the bike really vibrates when accelerating. The other is that the pillion needs to use foot pegs. Wife doesn't like that. I can live with both. It's a used bike with high mileage. Not expecting super smooth engine. Storage wise, it's excellent. Joyride 300 probably has bigger storage and better FC, but I like the Maxsym size, and it's slightly more powerful.

Comes to choosing bike, just choose what suits your build and needs best.

You can try MagDaKote 21 Anti-friction Lubricant Additive

M21-2.JPG

http://www.magdaco.com.sg/product.html

Smoothens the vibs....

I use every 2 oil changes in my previous bike..... current quite new.. only used one time....

majiam hair conditioner... use occasionally... hair be smooth ... hehheh