SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Looking for CBR 918/919 Riders

Blade900

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do post some photos after u get the hugger fixed. so far havent seen a 893/919 with hugger. :thumb:

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a blessing. I love today.

1998: honda hurricane

1999: Rxz, TXR150 gamma

2000: L2s turbo

2001: ZXR250

2002: RS125

2003: CBR900

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g43/FireBLade9282/SBFpic.jpg

dynojet function is to increase the power of ur bike, its the needles in ur carbs which are changed.

pros of dynojet:

increase h/p loh

cons:

consume more petrol, spark plugs become wet if u dont rev the bike enough

i did ask b4 shah at biketech the diff btw stage 1 n stage 2, he say not worth putting in stage 2 unless the bike engine is mildly modified. if just put stage 2 with stock engine, the perf is same as stage 1 but it makes ur bike harder to ride on the road.

for 270 i dun think its that worth it to fix the single seat, i bet for that price it will be of carbon fibre material though. i thought of fixing too, but when got gal wanna sit behind then u feel the single seat is so wasted ....hehe :faint:

yo HondaSF...saw ur ad in the classifieds section abt ur bike sale. wats ur reason of selling ur bike?? :confused: :confused:

Hi brudders...

Long time haven't come to this site to check out what's going on.... been very busy lately...

busy doing nothing.. ha ha...

hey CBR fire_Blade and Undertaker, no need for new thread lah.... actually, I am looking for other Fireblade bikers like you guys... the ones without the EFI in the bike.

Cuz in the other CBR Fireblade thread, all of them own 929, 954 etc... and they always talk about Power Commander and other modifications that have nothing to do with us who have carburretors on our bikes... besides, I think the 893, 918, 919 all look the same... our bikes all have the same kind of look, fairing quite similar... unlike the 929...

The 929 bikes and all the other models after the 929 all seem so different from our 900s... so, at least we're all still the same...

I actually haven't tried the top speed on my bike... still quite scared cuz I haven't sorted out my handle-bar shake, and my clutch plates and clutch housing still in not so good condition....

CBR fire_blade, I also recently changed my battery, only got two screws under the seat... how? you solved your battery problem yet or not?

Undertaker, I just changed my tyres to Pilot Sport, changed new bearings (front and back)... bike still shaking slightly... so must be steering cone or fork oil...

Anyone knows how to reduce the size of a pic? The forum only allows to upload pics that ae max 128k, but most of my pics are 700+kilobytes...

Fireblade 919

BURN RUBBER NOT YOUR SOUL

Originally posted by Blade900@Dec 3 2004, 12:57 PM

ICBR fire_blade, I also recently changed my battery, only got two screws under the seat... how? you solved your battery problem yet or not?

solve liao...:thumb:

Actualy dat frant screw is for oil tank 1 nothing concern wif sit....

Ya mi oso got difficult to downsize my bike picture....oso need some 1 teach...:sweat:

Hmmm....recently use my moblie phone take some photo n can easily upload to net...so can consider dis way bah...(N7610):smile:

Originally posted by Blade900@Dec 3 2004, 12:57 PM

hey CBR fire_Blade and Undertaker, no need for new thread lah.... actually, I am looking for other Fireblade bikers like you guys... the ones without the EFI in the bike.

Cuz in the other CBR Fireblade thread, all of them own 929, 954 etc... and they always talk about Power Commander and other modifications that have nothing to do with us who have carburretors on our bikes... besides, I think the 893, 918, 919 all look the same... our bikes all have the same kind of look, fairing quite similar... unlike the 929...

The 929 bikes and all the other models after the 929 all seem so different from our 900s... so, at least we're all still the same...

I actually haven't tried the top speed on my bike... still quite scared cuz I haven't sorted out my handle-bar shake, and my clutch plates and clutch housing still in not so good condition....

Undertaker, I just changed my tyres to Pilot Sport, changed new bearings (front and back)... bike still shaking slightly... so must be steering cone or fork oil...

Anyone knows how to reduce the size of a pic? The forum only allows to upload pics that ae max 128k, but most of my pics are 700+kilobytes...

agree with u man.. we 893/919 oni can talk abt dynojets lor. my fairing also changed to the 919 type. oni at the moment cant find the behind tail with the "shark fin"...

btw have u guys heard abt "ignition advancer" from Factory? i still wondering wat it does to the bike after fixing.

about ur clutch housing i dont think need to change, unless it rattles so damn loud, cos all my CBR900 frens, including some 929 also have this sound coming outta the housing. my mech said it wont cause any problems, its just the disturbing sound u get when ur clutch is not engaged.

if ur steering still got shake, its the steering cone or ur fork gotta "pump" back. dont think its the fork oil dat cause it, unless it is leaking lor.

anyway when u fix ur tyre, did the shop do balancing for u? n try to notice whether ur front rim got any dents in it as well.

when low speed if no shake but high speed the steering got shake then its the balancing not properly done.

if low speed or when doing u-turns the steering feels twitchy or like fighting back the angle then its the steering cone. hope this helps....

hmm to downsize the photo, just open the photo u wanna scale down. click edit then the photo will appear in mspaint. at the menu there go to "image" n click "stretch/skew" then u put in a lesser percentage.

after u do it then the next step is to upload more photos here for me to see ok? hehe.... :offtopic:

Anyone want to buy dynojet kit for 919 96-97 model?? Can pm me. I got a set of stage 1 kit for sale.

Take a look at the following links:

http://www.dynojet.com/jetkits/motorcycle/honda.php#700-900

http://www.dynojet.com/pdf/1170.pdf

http://forum.17pouces.net/images/header_forumv4_02.jpg

These are the years when a boy changes into the man he's gonna become the rest of his life, just be careful who you change into. Remember with great power comes great responsibility.

Ani1 ? If want pls let mi noe cos this is change to get noe each other....

Event: SingaporeBikes.com Anniversary 2004

Venue: East Coast Park Carpark C4 (Beside tennis court near macdonalds)

Date: 18th & 19th December 2004

Time: 9am till 6pm.

Parking Lots: Carpark C4.

:smile:

Originally posted by CBR fire_Blade@Dec 4 2004, 09:39 AM

Here is my 'downsize' photo....after Master Undertaker lesson...hihihi

hehe dont call me master leh..

me also know nuts abt computers.

anyway how do i upload photos here? ur turn to teach me la..:cheeky:

Originally posted by CBR fire_Blade@Dec 6 2004, 03:58 PM

Ani1 ? If want pls let mi noe cos this is change to get noe each other....

Event: SingaporeBikes.com Anniversary 2004

Venue: East Coast Park Carpark C4 (Beside tennis court near macdonalds)

Date: 18th & 19th December 2004

Time: 9am till 6pm.

Parking Lots: Carpark C4.

:smile:

i dont think my bike can make it there. once i cross the causeway into spore customs...sure kena caught by the police n end in the lockup. too many illegal mods on my bike liau.. :giddy:

Originally posted by UnderTaker@Dec 7 2004, 04:26 PM

hehe dont call me master leh..

me also know nuts abt computers.

anyway how do i upload photos here? ur turn to teach me la..:cheeky:

Hmmm...ok now start lesson...

First clik on "Add Reply"

Then u will c da page c always c...

At below portion {file attachment}

Click Browse den look 4 ur own photo at ur pc den double clik it

Aniway wat u mod to ur bike please share?

Yesterday juz pass my inspection ...afterdat can put back my "two brother full system' liao:smile:

Originally posted by CBR fire_Blade@Dec 8 2004, 01:50 PM

Aniway wat u mod to ur bike please share?

Yesterday juz pass my inspection ...afterdat can put back my "two brother full system' liao:smile:

i changed to a micron full system few months ago, then put in a ohlins rear.

the rest i think nothing much except for cosmetic looks.

the 2 bros full system is it damn loud? my fren just had a 2 bros c-series slip on n it sounds like thunder man...!

btw how much was ur insurance + road tax? wanna standby $$ liau cos mine will be in early jan...

Hey CBR Fireblade, chialat lah... I also want to paint my blade all Ducati red... I planned to paint it already before I saw your pic of your bike.

I was planning to paint the whole bike Ducati red. Don't want to paint the Honda logo or wordings even. Then my brother asked me to paint a white part on the backside.... then look like your bike!

By the way, CBR fireblade, you got name or not? Very mah fun to type out your nick... so long... My name is Mark

Undertaker, you got name also or not?

Hey, you guys Singaporeans or Malaysians ah? How come your bikes all got Singapore licence plate?

Then Undertaker, your CBR group in Malacca, they are all Singaporeans or Malaysians? And their bikes are Singapore registered also?

Anyway, where's a good place to paint bike?

I have Factory jets in my bike, put in by previous owner. Don't know the difference between the original jets and the Factory jets. But I still feel my bike not that fast lah... so maybe the Factory jets not good enough....

Actually, i'm biased,... cuz I'm comparing to my previous bike. I owned a Blackbird for one year before I sold it and bought the CBR900.

So, after riding the Blackbird, that's why I feel my CBR900 still not powerful enough.

Fireblade 919

BURN RUBBER NOT YOUR SOUL