SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

WTB 2A Cruiser

hagar

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hagar@April 04, 2007 05:26 pm

Looking to buy a 400cc cruiser in good condition for my wife (just passed 2A). Preferably Steed. Will pay cash for the right bike. Please SMS details to 91288331.

Cheers

Got one. Thanks for looking

Cheers

Originally posted by plasticblackspecs@April 09, 2007 08:18 pm

Cool. Now it only leaves you to join us on Fridays. :)

You mean now my wife can join you on Friday's ? I'm sure she would like that - and give me time to have a quiet beer at my local ;) . Just kidding maybe we will both join some time. She should be more able to keep up now with 400cc (just sold off her Phantom - next year Sporty or Low Rider). I ride an FLSTCI. Where do you normally meet up.

Cheers

Originally posted by RockingAngel@April 12, 2007 12:28 pm

look like the market is good for steed hehehe....

My first bike in Singapore was a Steed before I changed to HD's. It was always a damn good ride and very reliable.

In my opinion they should have kept the model going - The ones that are left are getting a bit old now but they do keep on going. They also look good done up.

Cheers

Dreamwalk that was fast respond by you and I haven't had a chance to speak a word hehehe..... :cheeky:

Anyway have to thanks bro plasticblackspecs, he is ready a walking advertisement and bro to me. Thanks pal, maybe I should buy more bike for him to help me promote the sale since he is so good hehehe......:sweat:

Bro kopi on me this Friday ok? :thumb:

STOwners'Club #050

STOC #7278

2002 Hornet 125 / 2005 X9 Evo 200 / 2006 Super 4 Vtec 1 / 2007 Shadow 400 / 2007 Steed 400 / 2007 Africa Twin 750 / 2008 ST 1100 / Present STX 1300 What next? :cheeky:

My first bike in Singapore was a Steed before I changed to HD's. It was always a damn good ride and very reliable.

In my opinion they should have kept the model going - The ones that are left are getting a bit old now but they do keep on going. They also look good done up.

Cheers

Agreed with you steed is a reliable bike

Hi sorry, off topic a bit, no offense, I'm wondering how do you guys title a bike model reliable, is reliabilty very different between different models e.g shadow, dragstar, steed?

I'm asking because I'm still considering what bike to get. Thanks :thumb:

To me whether is a steed or shadow or dragstar is still reliable as long the rider take good care of it hahaha....... Have been ridding with shadow, dragstar and steed owner to Thailand and yet their machine still come back in one piece :sweat:

It all depend what you want after all from my point of view Shadow have good weight balancing, Dragstar is shaft driven and steed have more pulling power. Shadow are quite comfort on long ride as well the Dragstar but of course Dragstar front foot peg is abit more forward thrust compare to Shadow. Steed are not so comfortable compare to the Shadow and Dragstar but is really up to the actual rider to tesify this point hahaha.....

This is only my personal point of view. If you need more information please do a search in the forum or throw your question here. I believe there are alot of rider here are willing to help you.

:cheer:

Originally posted by RockingAngel@April 12, 2007 09:53 pm

To me whether is a steed or shadow or dragstar is still reliable as long the rider take good care of it hahaha....... Have been ridding with shadow, dragstar and steed owner to Thailand and yet their machine still come back in one piece :sweat:

It all depend what you want after all from my point of view Shadow have good weight balancing, Dragstar is shaft driven and steed have more pulling power. Shadow are quite comfort on long ride as well the Dragstar but of course Dragstar front foot peg is abit more forward thrust compare to Shadow. Steed are not so comfortable compare to the Shadow and Dragstar but is really up to the actual rider to tesify this point hahaha.....

This is only my personal point of view. If you need more information please do a search in the forum or throw your question here. I believe there are alot of rider here are willing to help you.

:cheer:

Hi thanks for sharing.

Anyway, what do you mean by weight balance and pulling power? Too chim to me haha... :thumb:

Originally posted by Kan@April 12, 2007 11:25 pm

Hi thanks for sharing.

Anyway, what do you mean by weight balance and pulling power? Too chim to me haha... :thumb:

Probably, he meant the weight of the Shadow is well balance given the engine power. Given the lighter weight of Steed, the torque is pretty obvious in any drag race.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.