SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys - I'm thinking of getting a set of termis for M1100 EVO from Europe - way cheaper that buying from Minerva (which is a rip-off in my opinion). The exhaust would come with the CE approved card. Where do you think I could get it fitted and how much would it cost roughly? It would need to be fitting plus ECU re-mapping.

My understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) but once the exhaust fitted I need to have the bike inspected by LTA so that they can validate the exhaust. Is Minerva the only place that can get the LTA inspection done?

Hey guys - I'm thinking of getting a set of termis for M1100 EVO from Europe - way cheaper that buying from Minerva (which is a rip-off in my opinion). The exhaust would come with the CE approved card. Where do you think I could get it fitted and how much would it cost roughly? It would need to be fitting plus ECU re-mapping.

My understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) but once the exhaust fitted I need to have the bike inspected by LTA so that they can validate the exhaust. Is Minerva the only place that can get the LTA inspection done?

Hi Frenchaussie,

Just to shed some lights. From my experience, its 99% impossible to do that. You need to get the exhaust direct from minerva.

No tune, no life. -JM

*M796@FA4M*

Hi All, I'm selling off my Termignoni Titanium Slip Ons for Monster 696/796/1100/1100S. Includes mid-pipe connection. ECU not included as sold off to another buyer. Looking to sell at $1300. Agent selling $3100+ for same Slip-on. Light, loud and brutal. PM me or whatsapp +65 91295144 if interested. Able to nego. Thank you! :) http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/21/yzy5u8a7.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/21/agabytys.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/21/yturu9yd.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/21/enyta7yj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I am seriously considering between the 796 and 1100 Evo. Two questions if you can advise.

1) I prefer the side exhaust placement of the 1100 Evo. Can the exhaust location of 796 be modified to look like 1100 Evo (using 1100 Evo headers and new Termi slipons) and be road legal? I have seen online pictures of such modification recently.

2) Is the 796 underpowered?

---------A LIFE IN THE FAST LANE! ------->

2002-2004 Honda NSR150SP

2004-2010 Bicycle

2013-2015 KTM Duke 390

2015 >>> Honda CBR600RR

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys,

I am seriously considering between the 796 and 1100 Evo. Two questions if you can advise.

1) I prefer the side exhaust placement of the 1100 Evo. Can the exhaust location of 796 be modified to look like 1100 Evo (using 1100 Evo headers and new Termi slipons) and be road legal? I have seen online pictures of such modification recently.

Knowing LTA. probably not.

More than you can probably use on SG roads...

Mate - I seriously considered the 796 before the 1100EVO. 796 has a lot less power than the 1100EVO. Try both and once you've ridden the evo you will not even want to hear about the 796. The Evo generates a lot of heat from the engine but the seat stays cool. On the 796, the underseat exhaust will cook your arse.

The Evo is not a scary bike (like a racing bike could be), it just has a shitload of torque which makes it a fun bike to ride around the city because acceleration is effortless. You don't need to go fast with it to have fun.

Hi guys,

Mate - I seriously considered the 796 before the 1100EVO. 796 has a lot less power than the 1100EVO. Try both and once you've ridden the evo you will not even want to hear about the 796. The Evo generates a lot of heat from the engine but the seat stays cool. On the 796, the underseat exhaust will cook your arse.

The Evo is not a scary bike (like a racing bike could be), it just has a shitload of torque which makes it a fun bike to ride around the city because acceleration is effortless. You don't need to go fast with it to have fun.

Hi guys,

im quite interested to get a 696. but i heard alot from my friend that the maintenace cost is super high... anyone can advise?

I riding 696. Other then the service intervals are closer/ shorter, cost is more or less near superfour.

Sent from my Game Boy Advance 32gb WiFi using Tapatalk now Free

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt96/douglas_yeo/Misc/ServerBZ.jpg

Bike parts sale -> http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/373436-WTS-CBR-600-Parts

I riding 696. Other then the service intervals are closer/ shorter, cost is more or less near superfour.

i heard from forum that it cost 700-1000 for every service after 12000km? so if for normal service is around same price as other bike... what type of service is need for the $700-1000 maintenance?

i heard from forum that it cost 700-1000 for every service after 12000km? so if for normal service is around same price as other bike... what type of service is need for the $700-1000 maintenance?

My recent 24k service includes the normal e - oil, filters, plugs and all the basic checks.. Additionally are the replacement of timing belts and valve clearance which is abt $650..

Just make sure u know your bike well. Cos they might try to ask you to change some parts which 'they think' might be 'failing'.. and may cost you thousands. My mentally is. If it ain't broke, don't change..

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt96/douglas_yeo/Misc/ServerBZ.jpg

Bike parts sale -> http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/373436-WTS-CBR-600-Parts