SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha FJR1300

mini-dero

tomoro nite, 29th Feb 10pm meet @ GP ESSO, going to Kulai for nasi lemak... Anyone...???? : )

sorry to ask .. halal anot?

go back to SG wat time coz me working on Sat.

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yups... That's me....

A pity no 'Graphite' in stock....

And I kinda miss riding ever since i sold off my dragstar classic 400 a.k.a 'Orange Bull' last month....

So i told myself, what the heck....

A black one will do....

Black is sweeeee! i loike it alot!

how much u paid for the bike bro, machine price?

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

Additional info :

Kulai Nasi Lemak is HALAL, so all Malay rider are welcome..

We wont stay too late since some of us need o work Sat..

Anyone else...???

Can text me @ 9182 1390 if u not able to make it on time... : )

My Ride:

Phantom 200 ( Jun 04' - 28th Jan 05')

Super 4 Spec III (28th Jan 05 - 14th July 06)..Defender Jr.

Silver Storm FJR1300A ABS (14th July 06)..Defender

Where I been Done..

06' 3NCR ( Sg - Betong - Phuket - Hatyai )

07' MHS ( Sg - Hatyai - Hua Hin - CM - MS - GT - Doi Tung - MHS - Doi Ithanon )

08' Phuket ( Sg - Phuket - Hatyai )

See my ride @ happycookies.multiply.com :thumb:

everyone are welcome.... No matter wat bike u r riding.... as long as u don't drive your car out will do : )

My Ride:

Where I been Done..

if possible, plz text me ur contact no and ur name, so that I can inform you if meet up need to cancel due to raining.... you can text me @ 9182 1390 steve a.k.a happy_cookies... : )

My Ride:

Where I been Done..

if possible, plz text me ur contact no and ur name, so that I can inform you if meet up need to cancel due to raining.... you can text me @ 9182 1390 steve a.k.a happy_cookies... : )

PM u my contact no bro.

The Road less Travelled

hi guys , regards the much unhappiness how HL is, i went once and actually see the mechanics at work but i was not chased out, maybe just my luck

Ya, think your good luck the pple in the office never see you. The mechanics are very nice guys, they never chase pple away coz they understand that you just want to watch & jaga ur bike. Its usually the pple from the office who'll do it if they notice you.

Yups... That's me....

A pity no 'Graphite' in stock....

And I kinda miss riding ever since i sold off my dragstar classic 400 a.k.a 'Orange Bull' last month....

So i told myself, what the heck....

A black one will do....

So when is your Graphite bike arriving, bro? I ordered that one at first too, but later changed to Midnight Black. Wana see what it looks like in real life :)

tomoro nite, 29th Feb 10pm meet @ GP ESSO, going to Kulai for nasi lemak... Anyone...???? : )

Haha, quick response bro. But unfortunately I'm on duty so can't come. If Sat night got any outing, I can make it.

Do enjoy the trip.

The mechanics are very nice guys, they never chase pple away coz they understand that you just want to watch & jaga ur bike. Its usually the pple from the office who'll do it if they notice you.

So when is your Graphite bike arriving, bro? I ordered that one at first too, but later changed to Midnight Black. Wana see what it looks like in real life :)

My take on HL. Went there for my 2 free servicing, no issues so far. Mechanics seem to b nice chap, even gave me some pointers when i imposed a few qns.

only thing dat prevent me from servicing wif HL is muz make 3 weeks advance booking and personally, abit ex their servicing. Even if our bike break down, might take a few days to service. Die siak take BMW or worse still, cab!!!

I tink i'll stick to my mechanic lah.

wahh! now got 2 guys order 2 black beauty liao! Very green wif envy siak!!!

The Road less Travelled

Ya, think your good luck the pple in the office never see you. The mechanics are very nice guys, they never chase pple away coz they understand that you just want to watch & jaga ur bike. Its usually the pple from the office who'll do it if they notice you.

Haha, quick response bro. But unfortunately I'm on duty so can't come. If Sat night got any outing, I can make it.

Do enjoy the trip.

We will meet @ 10pm but will moce off a bit late.. so u still come and joint us if u able to finish work on tome.. text me and we can wait for u if needed.. : )

My Ride:

Where I been Done..

My take on HL. Went there for my 2 free servicing, no issues so far. Mechanics seem to b nice chap, even gave me some pointers when i imposed a few qns.

Thats true bro. They are very willing to answer our qtns & give tips. Friendly guys. A refreshing change from some of the grumpy mechanics in some shops. But too bad, nothing is perfect. So although HL got friendly mechanics, their policy is not so customer-friendly.

We will meet @ 10pm but will moce off a bit late.. so u still come and joint us if u able to finish work on tome.. text me and we can wait for u if needed.. : )

Thanks for the offer bro, but I'm on 24hr duty. From Fri mrn to Sat mrn. So no chance :(

If u often go touring esp on NSH, FJR is the bike for u!

cruising at 160, 180km/h is juz a breeze.

no regrets for me so far .... :thumb:

bro u going up hatyai for songkran with who??

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/inflames85/funny.gif

I agree with you bro ramen71.....

I oso have been following up on this thread and have been doing my research on the various (but limited) tourers in Singapore...

I was initially gunning for the FJR with the YCC-S chip installed but having looked through the history of the bike and the fact that it has been around for 2 years with no effort by HL to bring it in, I decided not to waste my time...

From then on, it was a Head-to-Head between the FJR and the Concourse...I decided to pursue the reason why I took up my Class 2.....

I've only recently passed my Class 2(26 Feb 08 to be exact) but booked my FJR bout 2 weeks ago (with Everbright)...

Now awaiting the arrival of my 'Black Berserker' which is soon to arrive

Hope to be able to meet up and learn more bout the bike from seasoned riders... and hopefully join in ur touring sessions....

bro may i know how much u book yr fjr?? is steven the halo ya still there..

u need know how to talk to that halo ya fellow.. the rest of the sales man quite bad reputation

Bro, wat outing? I still waiting for an FJR outing to join. :cheeky:

Until I even consider initiating one myself. I just scared that I initiate everything then in the end if cannot go due to some last min work commitment, then paiseh.

Ah, you must be the one who ordered the "Graphite" FJR right? Jimmy told me last week. Welcome to the club! :thumb:

just do it bro.. if possible i will folow... me now quite free..heheh

only thing dat prevent me from servicing wif HL is muz make 3 weeks advance booking and personally, abit ex their servicing. Even if our bike break down, might take a few days to service. Die siak take BMW or worse still, cab!!!

I tink i'll stick to my mechanic lah.

wahh! now got 2 guys order 2 black beauty liao! Very green wif envy siak!!!

bro i have ben long riding fjr but yet to find someone(mechanic) as comparable as meng tong knowledge,, but now he at mah getting more expensive ah.. so any recomendation of mechanic

Hi bros,

I just got my bike today.....

Very excited and nervous bout riding my 'Black Berserker' as i not sure wat to expect....

But I REALLY like the way it handles and the smoothness on the road...

hehe...

However, i have 2 qtns to ask (if u guys don't mind)...

Why does it feel that my right hand is more tired than my left (left beinig the hand u use the clutch, naturally its supposed to be more tiring than the right)Is it probably because I don't have the right posture??Probably I used to ride a Dragstar and that attributes to a different posture....

Another is how should I ride my bike while I'm riding in.....This may sound like a frivolous question but this is my first first-hand bike I bought so i'd want to do things right....

Comments guys pls...

(Oh yah....As stated earlier, I bought the bike at S$28k and yes Steven is still there....)

2004 - 2006 = Honda Phantom TA200

2006 - 2008 = Yamaha Dragstar Classic 400

2008 - ???? = FJR1300ABS / 08 (hereinafter conferred the name of the 'Black Berserker')

Hi bros,

Very excited and nervous bout riding my 'Black Berserker' as i not sure wat to expect....

hehe...

Why does it feel that my right hand is more tired than my left (left beinig the hand u use the clutch, naturally its supposed to be more tiring than the right)Is it probably because I don't have the right posture??Probably I used to ride a Dragstar and that attributes to a different posture....

Another is how should I ride my bike while I'm riding in.....This may sound like a frivolous question but this is my first first-hand bike I bought so i'd want to do things right....

Comments guys pls...

(Oh yah....As stated earlier, I bought the bike at S$28k and yes Steven is still there....)

Your righr hand is more tired bcos you hold ur handle bar too tight oledi, it happen to me b4 too... just relax urself.....

For me, I m doing Dyno-run for my run-in... it only need 45min and abt $50, and after that, ur can fly as u like... : )

My Ride:

Where I been Done..

bro how much inerest he chargd u?? pm me..

so who coming tonight...

i'm gg tonite.

i have applied leave for Songkran but haven decide which group to follow.

My peeps not gg Songkran coz we planning Koh Samui in July.

Been monitoring Uncle Pat and Kenny Seaw thread.

Heard dat some of FJRians are gg, wud lurve to find out more info frm u guys.

u joining tonite Din?

The Road less Travelled

Hi bros,

hehe...

Comments guys pls...

woot! so u bringing ur Black Beauty tonite at GP Esso? ........ :angel:

The Road less Travelled

Your righr hand is more tired bcos you hold ur handle bar too tight oledi, it happen to me b4 too... just relax urself.....

Thnks Bro for the advice.....Hehe

Very much Appreciated......

Oh and I won't be joining you guys tonight...

I have something on but I'll make it a point to do so the next time....

:thumb: :thumb:

2004 - 2006 = Honda Phantom TA200

2006 - 2008 = Yamaha Dragstar Classic 400

2008 - ???? = FJR1300ABS / 08 (hereinafter conferred the name of the 'Black Berserker')