SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

All the 2A bike in here

Darkness19

which 2A bike will u choose aft ur 2B  

752 members have voted

1. 1. which 2A bike will u choose aft ur 2B

fast on track! power to play wif

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/wanderin_spiritz/gsadventure.jpg

Men must be strong enough to know when he is weak, brave enough to encounter fear, dignified and having moral courage in honest defeat, humble and gentle in victory

TZM 150||X1 110||KTM LC4 400||CB400 Ver S||Suzuki GSXRR K7 600||Hyundai Verna 1.6M||Honda Phantom TA200||CB400 PB1||KTM 690 SMC

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For normal everyday riding I would pick the super 4 over most of the bikes because the engine is sweet and its easy to ride, parts are easily available and the Vtec system makes good power over the whole rev range. Downside is theft of the caliper and rear shocks.

If you wanna have fun go for the DRZ400SM, its fun on the road(good acceleration, kerbs..No problem and less crash damage than other road bikes)

Cheers,

g

Ride like everyone else on the road is an Idiot

Know your ride well if you wanna go fast

Enjoy your ride, Have Fun

Live to Ride ,Ride to Live

Originally posted by gddigger@May 07, 2007 12:51 am

For normal everyday riding I would pick the super 4 over most of the bikes because the engine is sweet and its easy to ride, parts are easily available and the Vtec system makes good power over the whole rev range. Downside is theft of the caliper and rear shocks.

If you wanna have fun go for the DRZ400SM, its fun on the road(good acceleration, kerbs..No problem and less crash damage than other road bikes)

Cheers,

g

the price of a DRZ400SM is nt cheap rite? :confused:

Four Wheels Move The Body,Two Wheels Move The Soul

i would agree wif ya. fun factor, id choose DRZ 400SM. it'll gice u da adrenaline rush u need! hahaha

fer touring wise, i choose S4!

Men must be strong enough to know when he is weak, brave enough to encounter fear, dignified and having moral courage in honest defeat, humble and gentle in victory

TZM 150||X1 110||KTM LC4 400||CB400 Ver S||Suzuki GSXRR K7 600||Hyundai Verna 1.6M||Honda Phantom TA200||CB400 PB1||KTM 690 SMC

the gsr600 oso not bad, impressive power

• 2 weeks later...

Choose Fireblade... You will never regret..

:D

2002 - 2003 Yahama Tzr 125 (FH1687Z)

2003 - 2005 Honda Sp 150 (FR9672K)

2005 - 2007 Honda Cbr FireBlade 400 (FN543E)

2007 - 2010 Suzuki Gsx-R K7 1000 (AU222D)

2010 - 2011 Honda Civic FD2 (S*******)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/honam24/Bikini%20Bike%20Wash/My%20Bike/IMG_2304copy.jpg

All the way across the board with no limitation

fireblade! ride to believe..

Past Ride: FV5283E(KRR150) FL1135D(GSXR400RP) FQ1692K(CBR400RR) FQ2815S(NSR250RSP) FY7366X(Y125Z) FS366Z(YZF-R6S) FX8000A(Y125Z) FQ6261M(NSR250RSP) FBD1686U(GSX-R 1000 K8) FX8000A(SYM NEW FIGHTER 150) FBL2085E(YZF-R1 RN22)

Present Ride:

-

Live To Ride :popcorn:

hRmm hi all.. seems like all discuss about 2a bike i would like to ask a question. I was thinking what's the different between RR , RVF and GSX? cause some say RVF is good but me kinda like GSX better? but in fact which is that better wan? :giddy:

Phantom Ta200(FX**22P)

Currently ->CBR400RRL (FH**85Y)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/lsoul/Image021.jpg

~sNowY~

hRmm hi all.. seems like all discuss about 2a bike i would like to ask a question. I was thinking what's the different between RR , RVF and GSX? cause some say RVF is good but me kinda like GSX better? but in fact which is that better wan? :giddy:

i would choose rvf,cause they still have more new plate then gsx and i tink rvf is more powerful :cheeky:

o and u guys have any picture of GSX X and GSX-R? how come so many different de. realli dun understand what's the different between this R and X:giddy:

Phantom Ta200(FX**22P)

Currently ->CBR400RRL (FH**85Y)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/lsoul/Image021.jpg

~sNowY~

1st of all must think of what u actually want, fuel consumption, power blah blah. super 4 would be a good choice. fuel consumption good, spare part alot. only thing its getting too common.

why i chosed to buy a GSR (knowing the fact that spare parts are hard to get, low resale value) is the design. power wise, there's no mambo-jumbo VTEC but it did register 198 on the digital speedo so yup, i can live with that. handling wise, with the mono shock config and 180/55 rear tyre, can kup corner until siao (and so far havent scrape my foot rest against the road yet).

but if u're gonna change to a class 2 bike later, can get a super 4 first. for me, i know i'll be getting the "jap bird of prey" next year so i dont really care about the low resale and stuffs like that. :goodluck:

rien d'autre que le max.

1st of all must think of what u actually want, fuel consumption, power blah blah. super 4 would be a good choice. fuel consumption good, spare part alot. only thing its getting too common.

why i chosed to buy a GSR (knowing the fact that spare parts are hard to get, low resale value) is the design. power wise, there's no mambo-jumbo VTEC but it did register 198 on the digital speedo so yup, i can live with that. handling wise, with the mono shock config and 180/55 rear tyre, can kup corner until siao (and so far havent scrape my foot rest against the road yet).

but if u're gonna change to a class 2 bike later, can get a super 4 first. for me, i know i'll be getting the "jap bird of prey" next year so i dont really care about the low resale and stuffs like that. :goodluck:

u r riding gsr400?hw is the fc & maintenance like?:cheeky:

maintainence is the same as super4..only thing is dont need to wash/tune carburator (as there isn't any).. tyres you'll be paying for class 2 tyres (front 120 rear 180)

Fuel consumption, last i pumped in 14.3liters (full tank is 16.5liters) of pak lah's petrol, i got 318km. that works out to 22.2377622km per liters. my bike is fully stock, using OWS iridium plugs and fully synthetic engine oil.

last i heard, LAB has stocked up cosmetic parts for the GSR. gonna check out the belly pan, if he has them in stock

rien d'autre que le max.

maintainence is the same as super4..only thing is dont need to wash/tune carburator (as there isn't any).. tyres you'll be paying for class 2 tyres (front 120 rear 180)

Fuel consumption, last i pumped in 14.3liters (full tank is 16.5liters) of pak lah's petrol, i got 318km. that works out to 22.2377622km per liters. my bike is fully stock, using OWS iridium plugs and fully synthetic engine oil.

last i heard, LAB has stocked up cosmetic parts for the GSR. gonna check out the belly pan, if he has them in stock

oic,kk,thanks bro,hw much gsr400 cost otr first-hand,the insurance cost abt hw much for a 19years old??

hmm wad u mean gsxr dun have carb??i tot have and need to wash and tune??

we're not talking about the GSXR400..

its the GSR400..

rien d'autre que le max.