SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

All the 2A bike in here

Darkness19

which 2A bike will u choose aft ur 2B  

752 members have voted

1. 1. which 2A bike will u choose aft ur 2B

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GSR400 rules...i think coming soon DRZ400SM for the weekend...

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/aweiky/RIMG0001.jpg

My Old Wife

Honda Phantom TA 200 : Sep 2005 - Aug 2007

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/aweiky/RIMG0008.jpg

My New Wife

Suzuki GSR 400 : Aug 2007

Soon by next year after my 26th b'day Suzuki GSXR600K8 or Yamaha R608

My s4 getting 360km/l before reserve, hoooyaa!!

i dun need to go 200km/h + on sg roads, can go 120km/h ok oready and s4 fulfills that need easily. Hmmm, may get a drz400 for my next ride. Want to try a thumper!

Bros,

i am intendin to change to a 2a bike SOON. Was tinking between superfour(which spec better?), fireblade or back to scrambler?

Basically i now riding wr200, petrol, service, 2t and all add up to ard $250 monthly. can tell me averagely how much maintenance for each bike? cos i heavy user, ride alot to sch work etc. How much bike instalment ard for the 3

and maintenance?

B I G M o n S t e r ! ! !

Bros,

i am intendin to change to a 2a bike SOON. Was tinking between superfour(which spec better?), fireblade or back to scrambler?

Basically i now riding wr200, petrol, service, 2t and all add up to ard $250 monthly. can tell me averagely how much maintenance for each bike? cos i heavy user, ride alot to sch work etc. How much bike instalment ard for the 3

and maintenance?

Hi bro, I am a sub rider of my friends' RVF, its not a fireblade but the concept is the same. Anyway, I find riding on the RVF to be really uncomfortable over long distance. The posture is deep and it doesn't help I usually carry a heavy backpack along with a helmet(dun like hanging it on the bike while riding) thus at the end of every journey, my back and my arms hurt. The RVF's handling is superb, but this is clearly a track bike lah, coz for me, i really can't use this bike for daily transport.

For the S4, the power is there and the posture is alot more forgiving. As for the diff specs, there are ard the same, juz the outlooks and the timing of the vtec's opening. Ask ard for more info. Dunno anything bout scramblers, but I heard a DRZ-SM is alot cheaper to keep den a s4, with a good fc to boost, so u mite wan to keep dat option open.

Bros,

and maintenance?

i will choose S4,cause the riding posture is nt so tiring if u wan to ride for a long distance,S4 u can even install two side box & one back box,very gd transport bike,u can put all ur stuff & helmet inthe box,dun need to carry around,the bike will still look nice with all the boxes,as for maintenance & FC it will always be better than a sportbike,for S4 all the specs r abt the same,except for the prices,if u wan 1st hand u have to get a SpecIII :thumb:

Four Wheels Move The Body,Two Wheels Move The Soul

I chose Ducati Monster 400

Honda Phantom TA200 FW (2006 --- 2007)

Ducati Monster 400 FZ (2007 --- 2008)

Aprilia Atlantic 200 FW (2007 --- 2012)

BMW R1200C FBD (2008 --- 2009)

Harley Davidson XR1200 FBD (2009 --- 2009)

MV Agusta Brutale 1078 RR FBE (2009 --- 2011)

Aprilia Caponord FW (2011 --- )

All these while i though super 4 maintenace will be cheaper than DRZ but i'm surprised to know DRZ onli uses 1 spark plug and engine oil onli need 2 bottles.. Realli love the pick up of DRZ but the height put me away,lol.. not used to tall and high bikes..

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo MX - Sep 2006

Honda CB400 Spec II - Nov 2007

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - Oct 2008

Suzuki GSXR 600 K6 - June 2009

Gilera Fuoco 500 - Dec 2009

Honda CB1000R - July 2011

Harley Davidson Sportster Forty Eight - Dec 2012 (Current)

All these while i though super 4 maintenace will be cheaper than DRZ but i'm surprised to know DRZ onli uses 1 spark plug and engine oil onli need 2 bottles.. Realli love the pick up of DRZ but the height put me away,lol.. not used to tall and high bikes..

DRZ maintenance is cheaper than S4 :thumb: but i tink S4 FC is better than DRZ,cause the bike pick up is gd,pick up might drink more petrol :cheeky:

Four Wheels Move The Body,Two Wheels Move The Soul

i have seen the pick up of a drz :thumb: :thumb: but hw abt the top speed?

Stock gearing, FCR39 and Yoshi full titanium system...

Top speed down the back straight of PG was 170kmh just before Turn 2.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1223.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports