Jump to content

[Group] Ex-Cameron Trip Kakis


Recommended Posts

Cameron highlands

(Total Mileage Est. around 1200km)

6th-8th June 2008

 

 

Meeting Point: GP Esso

Meeting Date: 6th June 3am

Meeting Time: 0230hrs, move 3am SHARP

Travelling Speed: 110-120kmh (I is damn slow)

 

Accommodation: TBC

 

Organiser: TBC

 

 

How to go Cameron ???

 

Details on Going:

 

1. Meeting at gp esso

2. 1st stop at pagoh R&R shell petrol (Rd mileage 145km)

3. 2nd stop at seremban R&R Petronas (Rd mileage 272km)

4. turn left at Rd mileage 284.5km (direction to Ipoh)

5. EST. 46km journey to Y-junction than keep right to Ipoh

6. EST. 9km journey to Y-junction than keep left

7. 3rd stop at Rawang R&R Petronas (Rd mileage 440km)

5. 4th stop at Tapah R&R Shell (Rd mileage 330km)

7. Taking Tapah to Cameron

8. Cameron Highland

 

Details on Returning:

 

1. 1st stop at Tapah R&R BP petrol (Rd mileage 332km) Head count

2. 2nd stop at Ulu Bermam R&R Petronas (Rd mileage 338.7km)

3. left turn at road mileage 460km, reverse journay

4. 3rd stop at Seramban R&R Petronas (Rd Mileage 276km)

5. 4th stop at Pagoh R&R Shell (Rd mileage 135km)

6. Last stop at Galang Patah R&R petronas

 

Participants:-

 

1. 299

2. aub (sch hols)

3. Qranc21

4. Mei Jun

5. dixion

6. cheeko

7.jason

8. Duncan (thanks guys for understanding my reservist period)

9. Waning

10. Seastorm

11. LanceR-Evo

12. CBR900 Adrenaline

13. twprince (joinin tec & selphie)

14. pearl (joinin tec & selphie)

15. tec (sat 7 june go up)

16. selphie (7 june go up)

17.

18.

 

added tec and selphie.

 

most important is we must confirm dates ASAP.

 

itinerary is free and easy, normally i would visit the tea and strawberry farms, eat steamboat, enjoy the cool air, visit the night bazaar, and trek the numerous trails and/or WALK UP gunung brinchang. (have to give the old lungs a workout!) accomodation is very basic at desa anthrium apartments subject to change.

 

looking for interested people to join, newbies/small bikes welcome.

 

riding speed is slow and easy, ard 100-120kmh. or more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by jasonX9@May 13, 2007 10:08 am

hi all,

 

Im thinking of riding to cameron highlands somewhere in june. date and time flexible.

 

set off time: 15th June midnight

arrival: 15th June 8am

 

departure: 17th June 10am

arrival sg: 17th 7pm

 

itinerary is free and easy, normally i would visit the tea and strawberry farms, eat steamboat, enjoy the cool air, visit the night bazaar, and trek the numerous trails and/or WALK UP gunung brinchang. (have to give the old lungs a workout!) accomodation is very basic at cameroonian inn, double bed room should be about rm50 per night or less.

 

looking for interested people to join, newbies/small bikes welcome.

 

riding speed is slow and easy, ard 100-120kmh.

Looks interesting...

How much do u estimate for the whole trip?

Who what where when?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by AhGui@May 13, 2007 03:44 pm

Looks interesting...

How much do u estimate for the whole trip?

whole trip 300 sing

enough le

 

 

unless u wanna eat the whole hills of strawberry

一路å‘北 4 EVER , my friend

 

 

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o41/wait4them/Food%20onli/Spgroup3.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by wait4me@May 13, 2007 05:02 pm

whole trip 300 sing

enough le

 

 

unless u wanna eat the whole hills of strawberry

I not xx lor.... can eat and eat...

 

hAha..

Who what where when?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by AhGui@May 13, 2007 03:44 pm

Looks interesting...

How much do u estimate for the whole trip?

let me see if i can recall

 

accomodation 2 nights about = 100-120 rm. (double bed)

food (breakfast lunch dinner x2) = approx 30-40 rm a day depending on what you eat. steamboat for 2 is 30 rm. coming back got extra ringgit can always eat at tian lai

 

petrol = up to your bike, round trip about 1200-1400km i think (cant rem, been there plenty of times so stopped bothering about distance liao)

buy stuff = up to you.

 

you agar agar, normally i change 150 sing more than enough for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

QUOTE (AhGui @ May 13, 2007 03:44 pm)

Looks interesting...

How much do u estimate for the whole trip?

 

 

whole trip 300 sing

enough le

 

 

unless u wanna eat the whole hills of strawberry

 

bro, 300 sing is 600+ rm leh. you want to stay century pines resort (200rm a night, free conti breakfast)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jasonX9@May 13, 2007 05:31 pm

let me see if i can recall

 

accomodation 2 nights about = 100-120 rm. (double bed)

food (breakfast lunch dinner x2) = approx 30-40 rm a day depending on what you eat. steamboat for 2 is 30 rm. coming back got extra ringgit can always eat at tian lai

 

petrol = up to your bike, round trip about 1200-1400km i think (cant rem, been there plenty of times so stopped bothering about distance liao)

buy stuff = up to you.

 

you agar agar, normally i change 150 sing more than enough for me.

Cool.....

 

Think about 400 rm should be enough for whole trip liaoz....

 

But u sure the distance got so long ar?

Who what where when?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Blurzzz@May 13, 2007 04:15 pm

i'm interested... wat bikes 110-120km/h??

im riding an fz6, you are welcome to chiong if you want, meet up at designated r&r lor. no worries. basically im pretty easygoing one. just take care of yourself and your pillion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by AhGui@May 13, 2007 05:35 pm

Cool.....

 

Think about 400 rm should be enough for whole trip liaoz....

 

But u sure the distance got so long ar?

ok i checked, approx 1200km

you riding that gsr400 in your pic? no problem lah

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jasonX9@May 13, 2007 05:37 pm

ok i checked, approx 1200km

you riding that gsr400 in your pic? no problem lah

Yup....

 

Im riding that......

 

1200 is to and fro ar?

Who what where when?

Link to post
Share on other sites

ah gui u realli like touring ah lol =p

-----------------------------------------

http://bp0.blogger.com/_BRGYr6mPZh4/R9OHD3Wcv0I/AAAAAAAAA6Q/gepQxOxG4oY/s200/SoniaSui01.jpg

 

Selling tyre gauges(good for track use) PM me

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jasonX9@May 13, 2007 10:08 am

set off time: 15th June midnight

arrival: 15th June 8am

 

just a note here

 

if you are setting off on 15th June MN (friday) you cant possibly reach there on 15th June 8am (friday) right?

 

one can only reach there 16th June (saturday) 8am right? if so, it will only be a night's stay and not 2 night's stay right? :confused:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/june10/mybikes.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by singrav4@May 13, 2007 07:30 pm

just a note here

 

if you are setting off on 15th June MN (friday) you cant possibly reach there on 15th June 8am (friday) right?

 

one can only reach there 16th June (saturday) 8am right? if so, it will only be a night's stay and not 2 night's stay right? :confused:

ah! ok it should be 15th june 12am, thursday midnight. meaning those interested only have to take one day leave. yup its 2 nights stay

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by AhGui@May 13, 2007 06:25 pm

It's the fun of the ride bro.... Join us if u have time :p

yup boss 1200km is two way.

 

if you feel like it can ride up and down gua musang route on the second day for fun kup corner.

 

PS: riding all night on NSH is no fun. damn long. your bike no windscreen somemore!

 

going up cameron from simpang pulai or tapah is fun, though. on sunday you can see malaysian superbikes from kl fly up and down simpang pulai route.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jasonX9@May 13, 2007 08:00 pm

yup boss 1200km is two way.

 

if you feel like it can ride up and down gua musang route on the second day for fun kup corner.

 

PS: riding all night on NSH is no fun. damn long. your bike no windscreen somemore!

 

going up cameron from simpang pulai or tapah is fun, though. on sunday you can see malaysian superbikes from kl fly up and down simpang pulai route.

I know, tried it at night oready...........

 

But if on night trip, best is to have more stops planned.... coz is very very tiring...

Who what where when?

Link to post
Share on other sites

hi all,

 

Im thinking of riding to cameron highlands somewhere in june. date and time flexible.

 

set off time: 14th June thursday midnight

arrival: 15th June Friday 8am

 

departure: 17th June sunday 10am

arrival sg: 17th sunday 7pm

 

itinerary is free and easy, normally i would visit the tea and strawberry farms, eat steamboat, enjoy the cool air, visit the night bazaar, and trek the numerous trails and/or WALK UP gunung brinchang. (have to give the old lungs a workout!) accomodation is very basic at cameroonian inn, double bed room should be about rm50 per night or less.

 

looking for interested people to join, newbies/small bikes welcome.

 

riding speed is slow and easy, ard 100-120kmh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by AhGui@May 13, 2007 08:03 pm

I know, tried it at night oready...........

 

But if on night trip, best is to have more stops planned.... coz is very very tiring...

yeah. i stop almost every R&R haha.

 

esp around 2am and 5am. your body rhythm will tell you to sleep.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jasonX9@May 13, 2007 08:11 pm

yeah. i stop almost every R&R haha.

 

esp around 2am and 5am. your body rhythm will tell you to sleep.

yup..once hit 3am my eyes will start to close :lol:

 

once i saw sunlight coming out i will start to fight to keep awake :lol:

 

but cameron is fun especially on the way back wif the corners :lovestruck:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jasonX9@May 13, 2007 05:34 pm

QUOTE (AhGui @ May 13, 2007 03:44 pm)

Looks interesting...

How much do u estimate for the whole trip?

 

 

whole trip 300 sing

enough le

 

 

unless u wanna eat the whole hills of strawberry

 

bro, 300 sing is 600+ rm leh. you want to stay century pines resort (200rm a night, free conti breakfast)?

sorry sorry

mean 300rm is enough

but 400 rm is more then enough

 

if we eating and u wanna buy seng bao back

一路å‘北 4 EVER , my friend

 

 

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o41/wait4them/Food%20onli/Spgroup3.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...