SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

MSS Round 2 - South Track

LU RELAX PIT SUA MELAYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be our personal PITCREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheh

NEXT RACE u better be there!~!!!!!~~~~~~:angry:

will be there :angel:

i also wan to be the pitcrew for u guys can or not...food ,lodgin n fun all provided right...

u cant be a pitcrew...u go concentrate your racing bro :thumb:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has been there since jan 15 and 16.2005

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/941/13634001jb9.jpg

2 years of practice has paid off.

there are riders who are going there way longer than him.

How come dis old skool pic came out?? Under any investigation?? CSI?? :(

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8850/19787982qb0.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6500/20230976sq4.jpg

Nice fall... hehehehe... You ok Wayne?

No news from you ever since you came back from the race...

:thumb:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/saint2121/My%20Album/1121.jpg http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/saint2121/My%20Album/MalaysianSuperBike-245-1.jpg

looks like u getting a new set of fairings.

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

looks like u getting a new set of fairings.

How bad is my fairing now...?

How're you doing? Feeling any better?

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/saint2121/My%20Album/1121.jpg http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/saint2121/My%20Album/MalaysianSuperBike-245-1.jpg

How bad is my fairing now...?

How're you doing? Feeling any better?

he should be ok lor...guess he must be pretty piss off too...jus like me when i crash in the same turn as him in race 1.....the very same mistake we make.....but i consider lucky cause i manage to carry on the race after doing some running in full suit to chase down the marshall who is tryin to push my bike into the pit...even when i manage the mount the bike...it wont start due to the error code 30 comin out... after some turnin on n off the key switch i managae to start n carry to finish the race...:giddy:

error code 30 has something to do with the lean angle sensor.

oh boy, ur fairing is smashed into pieces beyond recognition.

me ok la....broken collarbone....still havent see my bike yet. heard my bike has become smaller and compressed

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

LU RELAX PIT SUA MELAYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be our personal PITCREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheh

NEXT RACE u better be there!~!!!!!~~~~~~:angry:

Harlow?

Punyela senang ke nk jadi Pitcrew? Wah, lyk tat I give u back tha pitcrew pass. Then let u whine on tha next race abt insufficient petrol, engine oil, no bike stands, missing screws, drinks, ice, omission of face towel, no lighter, dunnoe where ciggies, socks, helmets, clothes, slippers, gloves, duct tape, cable tie, unwaxed bikes, starvation, collection of result printouts, personal valet of bike pick up & parking, and to top it all, a pixie cute pitcrew. *lol*

Alvin:

Up fer tha above mentioned? Application forms can be retrieved from all SISTIC Booths. heh heh...

A kiss hurts more than a bit,

If received from a soul forbidden,

Its marks reminder burns,

When left on a dark heart hidden

A bite penetrates the skin,

But to receive from a lover is bliss,

As a bite can only tickle,

When compared with a deadly kiss

Harlow?

Punyela senang ke nk jadi Pitcrew? Wah, lyk tat I give u back tha pitcrew pass. Then let u whine on tha next race abt insufficient petrol, engine oil, no bike stands, missing screws, drinks, ice, omission of face towel, no lighter, dunnoe where ciggies, socks, helmets, clothes, slippers, gloves, duct tape, cable tie, unwaxed bikes, starvation, collection of result printouts, personal valet of bike pick up & parking, and to top it all, a pixie cute pitcrew. *lol*

Alvin:

Up fer tha above mentioned? Application forms can be retrieved from all SISTIC Booths. heh heh...

huh...what application form...cannot lar...he whine me also die...if he dun get those service then i think i can forget abt mine too....:cheeky:

i'm the devil

will be there :angel:

u cant be a pitcrew...u go concentrate your racing bro :thumb:

Devil wit Pedrosa Helmet on a CBR600RR..hehehehe

Yes...too many pit crew cause too many headache later..heheheh

Plus now got ample race point for overall championship..cannnot back out!!

Harlow?

Alvin:

That is Yanz lah..hmmmm..where got so easily recruit pit crew wit no scruteneering one...must be credible ones lah..(like u..:p ..)heheheh

Ok so now i need to get another pit crew to handle all the above mention stuff..SIGH!!!:dozed:

-Contact - [email protected] / +65 83121946

-Add me @ FaceBook = Saitoh Hajime

Support Local Brand,

Support Local Races,

Support Local Racers..!!:thumb:

he should be ok lor...guess he must be pretty piss off too...jus like me when i crash in the same turn as him in race 1.....the very same mistake we make.....but i consider lucky cause i manage to carry on the race after doing some running in full suit to chase down the marshall who is tryin to push my bike into the pit...even when i manage the mount the bike...it wont start due to the error code 30 comin out... after some turnin on n off the key switch i managae to start n carry to finish the race...:giddy:

Looks like you did not disable the engine tip-over switch, which is designed to cut off the ignition signal in a fall. Most sportbikes come with this safety feature, but in a race bike this feature can be extremely dangerous. Depending on design and sensitivity, a tip-over switch can shut off the engine at extreme lean angles or in a violent headshake, with potentially disastrous consequences. I know how a GSXR switch can be disabled, but I have no experience with other makes. You will need to talk to your regular tech to get this done. My advice is get it done ASAP, before your next trackday or race.

:cool:

Looks like you did not disable the engine tip-over switch, which is designed to cut off the ignition signal in a fall. Most sportbikes come with this safety feature, but in a race bike this feature can be extremely dangerous. Depending on design and sensitivity, a tip-over switch can shut off the engine at extreme lean angles or in a violent headshake, with potentially disastrous consequences. I know how a GSXR switch can be disabled, but I have no experience with other makes. You will need to talk to your regular tech to get this done. My advice is get it done ASAP, before your next trackday or race.

Good point there..

Will have mine check too..

never thought of such stuff...

things like this can spoilt one's race...plus ur helpless to rectify on race day..:thumb:

Support Local Brand,

Support Local Races,

Devil wit Pedrosa Helmet on a CBR600RR..hehehehe

Yes...too many pit crew cause too many headache later..heheheh

Plus now got ample race point for overall championship..cannnot back out!!

i wont back out lor even if i get lap on every race...but i will try the best not to let this happen again... im still waiting for the suzukis to join now....:dot:

ya lor...i neber do that lor...that cause me close to 30sec plus chasing down those marshall to get back my bike also cause me another 30sec plus tryin to tell the marshall i wan to carry on the race when i got back my bike...like that count think i can finish one lap liao...

:giddy: :cheeky:

i wont back out lor even if i get lap on every race...but i will try the best not to let this happen again... im still waiting for the suzukis to join now....:dot:

Ohh..really got suzuki goin in for next round...???

should be fun....cause its an all Yamaha Grid..so another make will make a whole lot diff...:)

Support Local Brand,

Support Local Races,

Harlow?

Alvin:

wah ramble like an ah soh:faint:

suzuki on the next round...dun think so lor......maybe wait till mss 2008 also wont see lor....:giddy: :cheeky:

HMMM..i can sense much anger in that line..o_O

steady bro..maybe they wanna wait till u out of the novice or supersport category..?:faint: (JUZ KIDDING)

Support Local Brand,

Support Local Races,

pictures from round 2.... not the best weekend for singapore riders...better luck next time guys! ... more pics comin..

-nur

hart aka.victor leung (hartholemew) better luck next round yang!

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s22/missnorny/CIMG4462.jpg

shaiful (doctor dol) congrats shaiful on ur win in the 1st race!

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s22/missnorny/CIMG4468.jpg

safarin (rein_jahat14) congrat rein on ur 2nd place in the second race!

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s22/missnorny/CIMG4438.jpg

alvin (@lvin) bad luck in the 1st race but atleast u could finish! :)

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s22/missnorny/CIMG4435.jpg

wayne (luciferwayne) bad luck in the 2nd race, better luck nxt time..

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s22/missnorny/CIMG4389.jpg

oliver (zz back) first MSS round well done!

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s22/missnorny/CIMG4439.jpg