SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

MSS Round 2 - South Track

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you did not disable the engine tip-over switch, which is designed to cut off the ignition signal in a fall. Most sportbikes come with this safety feature, but in a race bike this feature can be extremely dangerous. Depending on design and sensitivity, a tip-over switch can shut off the engine at extreme lean angles or in a violent headshake, with potentially disastrous consequences. I know how a GSXR switch can be disabled, but I have no experience with other makes. You will need to talk to your regular tech to get this done. My advice is get it done ASAP, before your next trackday or race.

i remember u telling me....and i had mine done. it worked. when i fell at pagoh petrol kiosk...the engine didnt shut off straight away. only about 5secs later.

yammie boys, do this carefully...u can see error code 30 and servo motor vibrating if done wrongly.

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

looking at the asia race dates...petronas boys might join rd3 and 4 since asia rd1 and rd2 at indo is over by then. their next 2 rds of asia are at sepang too.

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

he has been there since jan 15 and 16.2005

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/941/13634001jb9.jpg

2 years of practice has paid off.

there are riders who are going there way longer than him.

Wah Amba.. u realli got lots of time issit.. u go thru all the pic in msportbike.. hehehe.. i still can remember.. dat was my 2nd time ever at Sepang.. dat time riders like shah, hart, yazi, osman, arul.. and many more are track day bully.. hehehe..

Ya man.. Practise..practise..practise.. Tyres..tyres..tyres.. :sian:

http://photos-519.friendster.com/e1/photos/91/53/29333519/29650247456167l.jpg

sine 2003, only 2 posts????

55 engine blow

he also say retired

looking at the asia race dates...petronas boys might join rd3 and 4 since asia rd1 and rd2 at indo is over by then. their next 2 rds of asia are at sepang too.

Petronas Boys COMING!!!!!!!!!!

Whahahaha...Die lah like that the expert guys..:faint:

Hmmm We novice's will get lap like children on a PONY ride..:cry:

-Contact - [email protected] / +65 83121946

-Add me @ FaceBook = Saitoh Hajime

Support Local Brand,

Support Local Races,

Support Local Racers..!!:thumb:

Wah Amba.. u realli got lots of time issit.. u go thru all the pic in msportbike.. hehehe.. i still can remember.. dat was my 2nd time ever at Sepang.. dat time riders like shah, hart, yazi, osman, arul.. and many more are track day bully.. hehehe..

Wat u mean that time..now still bullies wat..heheheheheh:P

Esp the guy call Victor Leong..donno some chinese guy lah i think..never see him before..I heard he's ride is the Yamaha M1 lah..

Sponsored Rider leh...!!!:faint:

Support Local Brand,

Support Local Races,

Wat u mean that time..now still bullies wat..heheheheheh:P

Esp the guy call Victor Leong..donno some chinese guy lah i think..never see him before..I heard he's ride is the Yamaha M1 lah..

Sponsored Rider leh...!!!:faint:

ya lor...heard that this guys is bery cool ler...round 1 no go for track day practice...jus take 20mins on free practice n 20 min qualifyin...then he did quite well in round 1...round 2 also same ler...onli that bcoz of some bad luck he did not get any result but his timing still bery good....:thumb:

Sigh...:(

Sad to know he's retiring..

told him to go back to 600...Maybe his riding will be back...

at least not total retirement lah..

since i am in such a stable state to race, can this forum convince him to use my bike for MSS

since i am in such a stable state to race, can this forum convince him to use my bike for MSS

I RAISE MY HAND TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :clapping:

Want him to at least finish the Whole season lah..:thumb:

Had very bad luck & bike on the last 2 Rounds..:p

Support Local Brand,

Support Local Races,

lisan u can take my place, ill be goin bak to australia soon:cry:

so u can replace me as harts umbrella boy ....

Y appoint Lisan as ur replacement? Umbrella BOY? U scared Hart find another Umbrella Girl issit? :cheeky:

http://photos-519.friendster.com/e1/photos/91/53/29333519/29650247456167l.jpg

sine 2003, only 2 posts????

55 engine blow

yeah, haven't been on much since then. :cheeky:

once in a blue moon i'd read this.

Sad for #55 aye. hopefully he'll take back his words and consider 1 more season for next yr. n then retire in glory.

i hope he doesnt give up he's riding school altogether... if not... whos gona teach me how to ride the track? :confused: :cry:

自古英雄谁无死, 有谁大便不用纸?

lisan u can take my place, ill be goin bak to australia soon:cry:

so u can replace me as harts umbrella boy ....

This is new... U're going back for good? What abt ur study here? - Rose

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/saint2121/My%20Album/1121.jpg http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/saint2121/My%20Album/MalaysianSuperBike-245-1.jpg