Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Those who purchased from LAB can be prepared for other people to tell u it's fake... Because it is... And FYI, I've stopped going there to buy anything since 2009...

Posted

What I found out from my helmet purchased from LAB in 2009 march. OGK FF4 he told me it was original and sold it to me for $180. Because I was still recovering from an accident at that time, I seldom wore it out. On the third time I wore it out in the second month after I bought it, the visor flew off from a closed position and when I was riding about 100km/h on the expressway. I was checking my right blind spot to change to the right lane when suddenly "pnggg" the visor flew off... Low quality stuff... And the following months after that, I accidentally dropped my helmet, and the air vents cracked... Because it was ugly, I decided to pull out the whole cracked part, and I found out another thing... The plastic air vents were attached to the helmet with 3M double sided tape... FYI, my friend had an exact same model helmet which he bought for $600-$800... After comparison, I found out that his air vent casing was made from aluminum, unlike mine which was plastic... He dropped his helmets a few times before and it didn't crack, it just got dented. He bought his helmet from Regina. I bought mine from LAB. Good luck to customers of LAB.

Posted
Err. LAB and Regina same boss.

 

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

 

My helmet bought from LAB, made from plastic. My friend bought from Regina or some other shop which I forget, made of aluminum. Same boss so what? He can take from local supplier and sell at LAB, then the original supplier helmets he sell at Regina. Lol

Posted

First of all, most helmet, if not all are mainly made of plastic. The impact absorbing portion are foam. The metal thing u mentioned are only a vent looking thing. be it plastic or metal, I don't think it makes a difference. Beside u mentioned there is a time difference of 2 to 3 years, maybe OGK did a cost cutting on their production and hence they are able to sell the consumer cheaper? That doesn't means it fake?

 

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...