SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Angelz Inc.

sideswipe

Hi Angelz...if you guys wants to ride out of sg...count me out...i'm letting my bird a rest...

Bro, somehow this just doesn't sound right... :cheeky:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Every morning and returning from work, I blast 200km/h along the stretch of bridge road from Sengkang leading to Punggol & vice versa. Dunno why that stretch of road reminds me of 2nd link. I just :pray: hard that no TP or highway patrol is hiding or doing ambush at that area... :sweat:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Wa richard solid man u so quick goin oredi LOL aiya what a waste u, king and the rest couldnt follow us on cameron trip it was really fun

Yeah really a waste... and imagine I had to wake up 7am this morning just to plan the last 2 modules (a total of 8) for next term, which was done in 15 mins. Really wasted my time and sleep. Just one of the many reasons I hate school.

Anyway glad to see you all had fun. =)

Every morning and returning from work, I blast 200km/h along the stretch of bridge road from Sengkang leading to Punggol & vice versa. Dunno why that stretch of road reminds me of 2nd link. I just :pray: hard that no TP or highway patrol is hiding or doing ambush at that area... :sweat:

You should really be praying there'd be no jaywalkers instead... lic revoke nvm but if accident then really big time liao... careful ah :pray:

racer.

200km/h

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

You should really be praying there'd be no jaywalkers instead... lic revoke nvm but if accident then really big time liao... careful ah :pray:

That place very ulu. The whole stretch no one walks there. By the time I reach Sengkang or Punggol, normal speed liao. However, what you posted is true. Better ride safe lah cos sometimes there are packs of stray dogs roaming that area. Not glamourous to buang cos of trying to avoid or banging into strays... :giddy: :cheeky:

racer.

200km/h

I'm no racer. Carbon clearer only... :angel:

True..Experienced that a week ago..Especially when they're in the dark and wearin dark clothes..:angry:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

if steak, i tink aie n king prefer d one at simpang bedok.. :angel:

seriously i dunno who's joining for tomoro.. wat bout we bowl,guyz? been a while liaoz.. hehe.. :cheeky: but meeting tyme for tomoro?

uhm.. aie 200km/h ah.. steady la.. carbon clearer sum more.. wat bout tryin 299km/h? be on par wif dat sumone.. :lol:

.:: ellusivelady ::. (",)

wah try 299km/h n b on par wif who har :? :p

Wah, so bright liao but why you still shining away with a torchlight??? :lol:

if steak, i tink aie n king prefer d one at simpang bedok.. :angel:

seriously i dunno who's joining for tomoro.. wat bout we bowl,guyz? been a while liaoz.. hehe.. :cheeky: but meeting tyme for tomoro?

uhm.. aie 200km/h ah.. steady la.. carbon clearer sum more.. wat bout tryin 299km/h? be on par wif dat sumone.. :lol:

i think , u should let aie and king speak for themselves , what they like to eat or where they prefer to go

where is the video , u have all the time to bowl , what abt the video , have u done anyting so far , like sent the video to me or u bringing it with u this fri, to pass me, i do hope u have all the data cables with u .

http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~cpetit/penaflor/images/Taz-bom2.jpg

i think , u should let aie and king speak for themselves , what they like to eat or where they prefer to go.

Anywhere is OK with me. However, don't know whether this Friday I can go or not cos I'm really bogged down with A LOT of work which is due next week... :cry:

I anythin but not out of sg cos i don wanna stuck in the stupid jam at 2nd link like the other day...2hrs...waste of time...eat...chill...bowl...i anything...and EL and Kamale pls pass me your video and pic...i'm doin something for everyone...my 1st project though...

i think , u should let aie and king speak for themselves , what they like to eat or where they prefer to go

where is the video , u have all the time to bowl , what abt the video , have u done anyting so far , like sent the video to me or u bringing it with u this fri, to pass me, i do hope u have all the data cables with u .

Me under blk good enuff. These few days keep raining :sian:

That place very ulu. The whole stretch no one walks there. By the time I reach Sengkang or Punggol, normal speed liao. However, what you posted is true. Better ride safe lah cos sometimes there are packs of stray dogs roaming that area. Not glamourous to buang cos of trying to avoid or banging into strays... :giddy: :cheeky:

I'm no racer. Carbon clearer only... :angel:

dare to ride at 200km.

:thumb: for your balls!

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Well i suggest we all meet up slightly early under kev block bring thumbdrive/laptop or whatever to store everything den we pass everything. Lets take a break from entering our neighbouring country man i think they see our passport oso shake head, always goin in, smuggling stuff hmm?? LOL

Jun 06 - Aug 06: Honda Phantom TA200 FV13**Y

Aug 06 - Oct 07: Yamaha RXZ FR41**U

Oct 07 - Nov 09: Honda CB400 Spec 3 FBC10**B

Nov 09 - Mar 11: Suzuki GSR400 FBC73**C

Mar 11 - Apr 11: Piaggio X9 Evo FX 42**U

Mar 11 - Jan 14: Honda Silverwing 400 FBC 53**J

Dec 13 - May 14: Toyota Wish SJU 48**L

May 14 - Jul 15: Maxsym 400i FBJ 36**G

Aug 15 - Current: Honda Silverwing SW-T400 FBG 29**R

first ting first.. chill everyone.. i dunno wats d plan for friday but wat comes shall go..

nwaez.. good news n bad news.. good news.. as u al noe.. pics hav been uploaded.. bad news.. d video fm my videocam requires a dv cable to b downloaded to ma comp.. n it wasnt provided wen i got it.. howeva i already placed an order fm uk.. item has been shipped.. i expect it to arrive by dis wkend.. so patience guyz..

on top of that, anyone good at video editing, kindly come forward.. cause once d cable arrives, i'll need ur help in editing it.. tanx..

first ting first.. chill everyone.. i dunno wats d plan for friday but wat comes shall go..

nwaez.. good news n bad news.. good news.. as u al noe.. pics hav been uploaded.. bad news.. d video fm my videocam requires a dv cable to b downloaded to ma comp.. n it wasnt provided wen i got it.. howeva i already placed an order fm uk.. item has been shipped.. i expect it to arrive by dis wkend.. so patience guyz..

on top of that, anyone good at video editing, kindly come forward.. cause once d cable arrives, i'll need ur help in editing it.. tanx..

i got i got the cable the nec. software to convert it to digital format.....

I can help...really i can....

BUT BUT.....

im not at home now..........

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ANGELZ INC for info click on arrow^

http://extreme-art.nl/images/SKULL-ON-FIRE2.gif

i got i got the cable the nec. software to convert it to digital format.....

I can help...really i can....

BUT BUT.....

im not at home now..........

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

gosh.. u shd hav told me u got d cable den i wouldnt hav to buy dat cable online.. :cry: why why why.. :cry: hehe.. but no worries.. its ok.. i wanted to own it nway.. tanx..

if only u r at home now.. if only.. :giddy:

For simple video editin can try Ulead..Very simple interface..Easy to use..Used it years ago to edit a few vids before..Not sure if its still available for download now tho..:cheeky:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Im freezing my butt off down here....probably i have a cold too...

its 11 degrees now and i am shivering like a snowman....

I wish i was back in SIN and eat all the sedap nasi padang..

Cotrary to belief....the food here S U C K S....

Great riding pics by the way...

Wish you guys were here instead to do touring...

probably the stuff you wore for the trip would still not be enuff for situation down here...

The bikers down here all wear full suit when going out riding or even for normal daily comuting to work and home...

and unlike us who like to ride at night...

you cant do it down here....Why?

you will probably end up hitting a kangaroo and die from the accidents (which is true)

the kangaroo can weigh even heavier than kamal....

and when the kangaroo sees the high beam, they will freeze which is the cause of alot of accident of night driving around Australia....

its supposed to be autumn here but the temp is starting to be colder and colder...

Mount Buller already is starting to snow, which means i can also try out snowboarding(just like Triple X) before i come back...

its already 0230hours here, you guys have fun riding tonite ok....

See ya mates..

ANGELZ INC for info click on arrow^

http://extreme-art.nl/images/SKULL-ON-FIRE2.gif