SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Angelz Inc.

sideswipe

well in that case we shall wait for others mak's place is a good suggestion but u kinda sick of that place right...

Yup. Simpang Bedok is currently my preferred choice. All because of the 'gajah' size drinks... :lovestruck: :angel:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup. Simpang Bedok is currently my preferred choice. All because of the 'gajah' size drinks... :lovestruck: :angel:
How big is this "gajah" size? As big as the ones at West Coast makan place or bigger? :cheeky:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Yo mates.

Hope you guys are having fun. Its work work work and the occasional lap dance at Gotham City for me. Anyway, check this pic out. I learned it from a professional airbrush artist here.

He is giving me free lessons man. How cool is that?

Well guys, catch you on flip side!

Photo0027.jpg

Photo0028.jpg

ANGELZ INC for info click on arrow^

http://extreme-art.nl/images/SKULL-ON-FIRE2.gif

hi everyone , the thread looks dead anyway

tonite outing meeting at casurina rd prata place, its at lower peirce there @ 10pm . bring ur passport just incase u guys want to go in pump.

topics to covered tonite will be be group touring , discussion and planning ,

dates and destination ,

thank you , if u guys are not sure of the place call me at 90099539

http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~cpetit/penaflor/images/Taz-bom2.jpg

You were right about the Mushroom Steak man, I tried and it really is more tasty at Simpang Bedok :hungry: (but at almost double the price of Mak's, I'd rather go to Jack's Place actually :dot: )

You were right about the Mushroom Steak man, I tried and it really is more tasty at Simpang Bedok :hungry: (but at almost double the price of Mak's, I'd rather go to Jack's Place actually :dot: )

Good food seldom comes cheap... :angel:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Yo mates.

Hope you guys are having fun. Its work work work and the occasional lap dance at Gotham City for me. Anyway, check this pic out. I learned it from a professional airbrush artist here.

He is giving me free lessons man. How cool is that?

Well guys, catch you on flip side!

hi bro, good to hear from you...by the way, nice art piece and pls pls learn more so that the next project you have wen you come back to sg is my bike...kinda sick of my bike outlook...anyway all of us are fine here...do drop by on this thread often as now its rather dead...well wen you will be back anyway...hope not after april 7th...cos i will be flying off to taiwan den...

alright bro take care...

Haha that's true...

Anyway, just to revive the thread abit, anyone keen in going for the SBF Kukup Trip (6 Apr 08)?

bro our apology if yest. trip is cancelled and knowing that u left the house but luckily i called you if not your trip to spc would be wasted...well mayb next outing...

good morning angelz..

what a nice sunday to wake up too.. as most of you know, i'm safely and soundly back on sg grounds.. in any case, been a while since i last posted here.. so here goes..

to all angelz inc members.. you are cordially invited to my bday bbq this coming friday over at east coast park.. For more details, kindly look for kepala.. p.a. taking birthday leave.. :lol: I believe on the day itself(i hope), kepala can organize everyone to come.. cause i believe most already noe wer d exact location will be..

bring ur loved ones if u wish too.. n bring ur fishing gear if u wan too.. cause bedok jetty is just a walk away.. who noes.. ur catch could also be one of d items on my food list.. :cheeky:

no excuses for absence.. for i foresee my angelz brothers to be der by hook or by crook.. :thumb:

time: u may come from 6pm onwards.. n help out with the bbq also.. *winks*

mark your calendar hor.. 14th march 08..

.:: ellusivelady ::. (",)

good morning angelz..

what a nice sunday to wake up too.. as most of you know, i'm safely and soundly back on sg grounds.. in any case, been a while since i last posted here.. so here goes..

to all angelz inc members.. you are cordially invited to my bday bbq this coming friday over at east coast park.. For more details, kindly look for kepala.. p.a. taking birthday leave.. :lol: I believe on the day itself(i hope), kepala can organize everyone to come.. cause i believe most already noe wer d exact location will be..

bring ur loved ones if u wish too.. n bring ur fishing gear if u wan too.. cause bedok jetty is just a walk away.. who noes.. ur catch could also be one of d items on my food list.. :cheeky:

no excuses for absence.. for i foresee my angelz brothers to be der by hook or by crook.. :thumb:

time: u may come from 6pm onwards.. n help out with the bbq also.. *winks*

mark your calendar hor.. 14th march 08..

well i'll be coming wth lyn alright...if i dont have to stand by or anything

hi bros , out there , u heard the gal , so lets give her our support for her b day

okies.

let u know the time and place to meet

by the way guys , have we decided the place to go cameron or genting on the 21 to the 23, pls get back to me soon , thanks

bro our apology if yest. trip is cancelled and knowing that u left the house but luckily i called you if not your trip to spc would be wasted...well mayb next outing...

No problem man, there's always a next time. Thanks for calling me. Since I wasn't in the condition to have Nasi Lemak anyway... I'll have time to recover for Friday's BBQ~ :hungry:

No problem man, there's always a next time. Thanks for calling me. Since I wasn't in the condition to have Nasi Lemak anyway... I'll have time to recover for Friday's BBQ~ :hungry:

no worries king.. i get ur hint.. u wil definitely have time to recover for Friday's BBQ.. hehe.. but on one condition.. be d chef for d nyte.. :lol:

can put it as bday gal request.. hehe..:cheeky: nah.. im kewlz wif anyting... cheers..

hi guys most of us , (usual suspect) have decided to take a trip to cameron highlands, on the 21march (Good friday) and stay one nite come back on the 22march.

Meeting @ spc tuas at 5am

1st pump, GP esso

2nd pump @ pagoh

3rd pump @ sungai besi

4th pump @ rawang

5th pump @ tapah and then all the way up to cameron via simpang pulai

This is an estimated guide for fuel , however if needed to stop less or more will not be an issue.

There will be stations along the way between 80km to 100km.

coming down from cameron , will decide later on either via simpang pulai or tapah

The total ride estimated in (km) for one way is ard 580km

Will keep you guys posted for any info changes or updated .

Anything can call me @90099539

no worries king.. i get ur hint.. u wil definitely have time to recover for Friday's BBQ.. hehe.. but on one condition.. be d chef for d nyte.. :lol:

can put it as bday gal request.. hehe..:cheeky: nah.. im kewlz wif anyting... cheers..

Bday gal request definitely I will not reject :cool: but everyone mus be prepared to eat charcoal and half-cooked food ok :cheeky:

hi guys most of us , (usual suspect) have decided to take a trip to cameron highlands, on the 21march (Good friday) and stay one nite come back on the 22march.

Meeting @ spc tuas at 5am

1st pump, GP esso

2nd pump @ pagoh

3rd pump @ sungai besi

4th pump @ rawang

5th pump @ tapah and then all the way up to cameron via simpang pulai

This is an estimated guide for fuel , however if needed to stop less or more will not be an issue.

There will be stations along the way between 80km to 100km.

coming down from cameron , will decide later on either via simpang pulai or tapah

The total ride estimated in (km) for one way is ard 580km

Will keep you guys posted for any info changes or updated .

Anything can call me @90099539

alrite finally i found some time 2 skive n surf d forum again.

alrite man...d kepala wil always b d kepala...great job in planning 4 d coming trip :thumb: i 4 1 wil definitely b looking 4ward 2 tis trip n also checking out every1 ass (cos i guess me d sweeper...which i dun mind) :dot:

so 2 those tat wil b going 4 d ride...enjoy it or else we'll jus leave u behind :cheeky:...jus kidding cos we dun leave riders behind (unless its ur own choice :p )

hey bro...2 bad d trip is so soon cos i jus got 2 know tis guy tat can get brand new or 2nd hand GPS. guess it wil come in handy 4 our thailand trip.

hi guys , i have updated the latest info, for route to Cameron Highlands

Gelang Patah (1st petrol Stop)

Pagoh or Ayer Keroh (2nd petrol Stop)

Seremban (3rd petrol Stop)

Exit 214 Nilai Utara, towards Ipoh (To escape the heavy traffic at Sungei Besi, KL)

Tapah (4th petrol Stop)

Exit 132 Tapah or Exit 137 Simpang Pulai (New route to CH, roa

ds are much more better then Tapah)

Its better if we exit simpang pulai , as the road is new and much safer .

Accomodation , we are going with strawberry park resort, it will be a 6 person apartment at each contributing a total of $50 sing. Any extra will go in to misclleanous .

Once the reservation is confirmed , we are all set . (Have yet to confim )

Roughly i think each person should change $200 sing , on the safe part. not including hotel.

For hotel charges , pls pay alpine directly . will give you guys the break down soon .

Lets make it a ride to remember.

hi guys , i have updated the latest info, for route to Cameron Highlands

Gelang Patah (1st petrol Stop)

Pagoh or Ayer Keroh (2nd petrol Stop)

Seremban (3rd petrol Stop)

Exit 214 Nilai Utara, towards Ipoh (To escape the heavy traffic at Sungei Besi, KL)

Tapah (4th petrol Stop)

Exit 132 Tapah or Exit 137 Simpang Pulai (New route to CH, roa

ds are much more better then Tapah)

Its better if we exit simpang pulai , as the road is new and much safer .

Accomodation , we are going with strawberry park resort, it will be a 6 person apartment at each contributing a total of $50 sing. Any extra will go in to misclleanous .

Once the reservation is confirmed , we are all set . (Have yet to confim )

Roughly i think each person should change $200 sing , on the safe part. not including hotel.

For hotel charges , pls pay alpine directly . will give you guys the break down soon .

Lets make it a ride to remember.

By making d trip a ride 2 rem is by leaving some1 stranded along d way...:cheeky:

hi bros and sis..i'm so sorry i have not been able to join u guys and gals fer any of the activities lately...i've been so bz with work..gonna be tied up over the next few weeks..:sian:

i can't tag along fer the road trip :cry: ..i can't make it fer the bbq :cry: (i'm very sorry el..)..this is the bad thing abt my line of work..due to the nature of shift work and the demand of pullin in 12 hrs daily fer almost 2 straight weeks..any free time i get is spent :dozed:

i really hope i can join the angelz once my plant shutdown is over..take care ya fellow angelz..those going on the road trip...Godspeed and hope to see u angelz soon..to the b'day gal..happy b'day in advance!! :cheer:

may u've a another great yr ahead ya :)

what that doesn't kills u, makes u stronger!!

to bujang_senang:

thanks for the well wishes.. n no worries if u cant make it for my bbq.. i understand.. happy workin ya.. especially on a public holiday.. :lol:

By making d trip a ride 2 rem is by leaving some1 stranded along d way...:cheeky:

ge.. it'd better not be me lor.. if not, i kill u first.. hehe.. :cheeky:

gosh.. i can't wait.. just 3 days away n i hav yet to buy anyting.. :giddy: anyone willing to lend a hand in my shopping spree? :angel:

BBQ sounds nice..But just to be on the safe side..No plan B? I mean its been wet lately..Surely there's plan B? :cheeky:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

gosh.. i can't wait.. just 3 days away n i hav yet to buy anyting.. :giddy: anyone willing to lend a hand in my shopping spree? :angel:

What would you like for your bday Sis? (pls dun ask me for a Super 4 :pray:)

guys , they have yet to get back to me on the hotel reservation . I be giving them 24hrs , then i called them , or we try a different site .

Thanks for the hardwork and updates Bro.

BBQ sounds nice..But just to be on the safe side..No plan B? I mean its been wet lately..Surely there's plan B? :cheeky:

hahakz... :giddy: dun remind me.. bbq will still proceed though.. be it rain or not.. but due to the monsoon, definitely gonna rain in the afternoon.. hopefuly not nyte tyme.. i can only wish.. :pray: but der's always shelter nearby.. :angel:

guys , they have yet to get back to me on the hotel reservation . I be giving them 24hrs , then i called them , or we try a different site .

i doubt d page actually went through.. but betta call dem to double confirm.. 24 hrs already ryte? :thumb: good job boss.. :cheeky:

What would you like for your bday Sis? (pls dun ask me for a Super 4 :pray:)

ooohhh.. i would lurve to have a bike as a present.. but on d other hand, no thanks.. cause i rather work for it.. :angel: as for me, most importantly,the angelz inc gotta be present.. :smile: